Fyre and Flame

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fyre and Flame

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Agata finally caught up and I sighed in relief.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 48684

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fyre and Flame

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:31 pm

I urged Conviss to go faster and closer. I had a crazy idea that may get me killed, but I had no better ideas.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:10 pm

"Jax!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:18 pm

As soon as I was close enough, I stood up and launched myself from Conviss into Lalit. It was stupid and reckless, but I calculated everything and held onto Jax. "You can't get rid of me that easily."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:26 pm

"What?!" I said in surprise and anger. I groaned and made Lalit fly upside down, he turned and we wer both dangling from Lalit

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3920

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:28 pm

I got Agata to fly under them so we could catch them if they fell.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:29 pm

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" I yelled, my grip loosening until I let go, but grabbed onto his ankles.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:32 pm

We started to fly over mountains. I then started to swing my weight which swung Jessie with me. "If you don't let go, i will and we will both die!" I chuckled.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:34 pm

"You wouldn't! Just land the dragon before I make you land the dragon!" I yelled, clinging tight so he couldn't kick me off.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:38 pm

"Oh, really?" I said with a smile i swung myself as far as i could, making sure the coast was clear and then let go.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:43 pm

I ended up letting go of his ankles as we fell, hurtling to the mountain cliff side that would surely disfigure my face if I crashed into it so much, that they wouldn't be able to tell who I was in the autopsy. This is it.
This is the story of how I died.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Lalit swooped down and grabbed Jessie but missing me. I looked back at Lalit and how he was going to leave me to die. I clenched my eyes shut and when i opened them i frowned. I reached my hand into the air, "No, Lalit!!" I yelled as i kept falling almost to the mountain side. Just a few feet away before i died.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 pm

"JAX!" I yelled before something swift picked him up just in time. It was Conviss. I sighed in relief.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:53 pm

I passed out when something grabbed me.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:55 pm

I encouraged Lalit to fly down next to where Conviss landed. I rushed over and looked at Jax.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:06 am

I groaned

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:47 am

Why why why do I always freeze up!? I could've caught them both if I hadn't frozen!! Ugh... I'm a horrible girlfriend and a horrible friend...
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:55 am

"Darn it, you idiot, why would you do that?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:57 am

I quickly landed and carefully got off Agata.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:59 am

I looked at Mar. "You okay?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:04 am

"Doesn't matter. Jax what were you thinking!?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:05 pm

I opened my eyes and looked at Mar, i answered two different ways, "None of your business girl."
"I-i don't know what i was thinking... i don't even think that was me..." I grabbed Mars hand and held it, it was warm but i was cold as holding an icicle. I clenched my eyes and something forced me to let go of her hand, my hand shot back and landed next to me making a fist. I groaned again,

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:07 pm

"Slow down."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:12 pm

((I'll be back in a half hour.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:18 pm

"Jax..." I stepped a little closer and ended up stumbling and falling, "Stupid stupid stupid ankle," I muttered to myself.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next