Fyre and Flame

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fyre and Flame

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:17 am

The ice hearted dragon suddenly flew upwards, dragging Agata with him still. I looked around for a weapon and tried to get up, but my back protested immediately. I think something was broken... suddenly, the ice heart king jumped onto Agata's back and walked towards me.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41495

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:20 am

I shot at him again.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:22 am

He grabbed the arrow just before it hit his face, and smirked. Then, he plunged the arrow into my shin. I yelled.

((Goodnight!))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:41 am

I glared.

((Night))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:35 am

I stared up at him. I pulled my good leg back and kicked him in the knee. He fell and I took the chance to take the arrow out of my leg. It hurt, but I did it! I tried formulating any plans that could save me, Agata, or both.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:40 am

I tried shooting his dragon this time.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:44 am

I saw the arrow, which I thought was amazing, but so did the dragon. For a huge thing, he was surprisingly quick, for he turned, dragging Agata so she took the arrow instead.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:47 am

'I'm so sorry!!' I shouted mentally, I was freaking out
'It's ok, Maria, calm down. It isn't deadly.' I calmed down a bit.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:50 am

I looked down. I was tempted to roll off, but when I tried moving to the side, I was in pain. So, I did what I could. I gripped the arrow and threw it at the king. It landed in his shoulder. He yelled.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:51 am

While he was distracted I took one more
Shot on him.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:55 am

The arrow landed in his other shoulder. He yelled, louder. I looked around. Suddenly, the ice heart started dragging Agata down.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:56 am

I fired and aimed for his side.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:02 am

He ducked this time. He glared down at me. He took the arrows out of his arms and threw them over the side. Then, he wrapped both his hands around my neck. "By the time we land, you will be dead," he growled.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:05 am

Agata managed to angle herself enough to blow fire on the two of them which of course wouldn't affect Jessie.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:09 am

The king yelled and let go of my neck. I watched as he stumbled back.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 am

She blew fire at him again and I whistled which got Jax's dragon to notice Agata's situation and blow fire on the king too.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:15 am

He retreated onto his dragon but we kept going down. I braced myself as we plummeted into the ground.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:21 am

Jax's dragon targeted the king's dragon now.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:27 am

I watched, up at the sky as I laid on Agata's back and the king's dragon Jax's. I regretted most of my life choices. "Agata, are you okay?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:28 am

She seemed to nod.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:33 am

"I'm sorry."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:37 am

'It's ok.'
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:38 am

((Gtg for a bit))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:46 am

((Bye!))

I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I was way too tired to continue fighting. My adrenaline was gone and all I had left was my fatigue.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:05 pm

I watched Jax's dragon, he was trying to get him to let go of Agata.

((Back))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top