I closed my eyes tight.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47109

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:41 pm

It was almost the same for the third shot. "Almost half way through," I encouraged her.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41606

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:43 pm

I nodded a little and squeezed his hand again.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:44 pm

I kissed her head and kissed her lips.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:45 pm

I took another shaky breath after the shot.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:46 pm

I kissed her longer.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:53 pm

I yelled at the unnerving pain, a single tear falling from my face. It had been a while since i had had my arm removed and he was doing it incorrectly, which didn't help either. I struggled some more as the other came eye level with me, asking about my eye. "I'm not telling you anything you Bohemian rats!" I quickly spat at his face.

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3619

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:53 pm

I kissed him back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:12 pm

((Regan Regan Reagan dragon born and fyre!! Pwease?!))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Tony: I was hoping I was distracting her enough from the pain.
Demon: I smirked and pulled out a knife. "I don't have to gorge out your eye to study it, kid, but I will if I have to."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:25 pm

I relaxed a bit.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Tony: I pulled away when he finished. All this blood loss was making me disoriented and tired.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:38 pm

I tensed up as I arrived at the place I killed Tony. There were two things that were on my mind as I entered the back door, Daniels well being and what I was going to do to Drustanus.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1659

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:42 pm

"You don't need to." I turned on my echo eye and examined him. "You're not much of a thinker or a fighter." I smirked. "How was begging your boss for your current spot?"

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Demon: I looked at my partner. He nodded and unattached the rest of the screws from his arm and ripped it out.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:49 pm

I screamed and yelled from the pain, tears finally streaming down my face. I really wish Asurath were here. "Stop please!" I could feel blood draining onto the table and I started to feel dizzy.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:53 pm

"Since when have demons been compassionate? Not all of us have a gay time by the shore." I grabbed the arm from my comrade and examined it.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:56 pm

I heard shrieks coming from down the hall immediately. "Daniel." I whispered and bolted down the hall, looking for the room he was in.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:57 pm

I struggled at the restraints with the little strength I had left.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:59 pm

I set it down on the table. "Now, about that eye."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:03 pm

"Asurath!" I yelled. I clenched my eyes and tears kept falling. I knew he probably couldn't hear but I just wished he were here.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:07 pm

I laughed. "You humans are pathetically filled with hope."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:08 pm

I quickly filled with anger and lunged my head at his hand. I quickly bit down as hard as I could.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:09 pm

I sped up as soon as he called my name. "Daniel!" I busted through the door.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:12 pm

I punched him in the eye. It would take a lot more than that to hurt a demon. I turned around and me and my associate pulled out angel blades. "Back for round two, I see?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down