Nothing Left to Say

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:13 pm

"Nat, how do I get my blood... eligible?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:15 pm

I looked at Cas.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 48683

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:18 pm

I looked up at him. Suddenly, I felt like punching him. I was in heaven, and he did nothing to help me! I clenched my fists.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:12 pm

((Sounds good, you can start at where they are and how they capture Daniel cause honestly I don't want to screw something up))

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3919

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:22 pm

((It's fine. I have no plans beyond that, so you're golden. If you want, though, you can post on Eyeballs.))

Drustanus: I smirked, watching Daniel from across the street. Still looking for Asurath. Granted, he was alive now, but Daniel didn't need to know that. I strode across the street up to the boy. "Excuse me, are you Daniel?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:01 pm

I was worried, Asurath had been gone for a while. I had cried a few moments ago, thinking I had messed everything up again and lost another person I loved, so my eyes were still a bit red. I walked farther down the street on the sidewalk before a strange man came up to me. "U-um yes I am... And who are you?" I was getting a strange feeling.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:05 pm

"I'm Drustanus. A demon. I was a friend of Asurath's. I'm sorry to say this, but he's been captured by the demon king, Crowley, for torturing the, uh... Winchester. Do you know any of these people?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Asurath! I was so glad to hear his name I didnt pay no mind to him saying that he was a demon. He knew Tony and Nat and probably their family. "Uh yeah,, they are friends of mine..."

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:10 pm

"Well, the demon Winchester, and her husband are dead because Asurath betrayed them. I'm sorry to say, but Asurath killed Tony. However, I've heard that this is a mere rumor, and I need you to come with me to prove it's wrong."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:18 pm

I listened to the story and gasped. No no no, Asurath couldn't! He knew better. But he said it might just be a rumor, "yes! Please! Let me see Asurath!"

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:24 pm

I nodded and offered him my arm.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:29 pm

I grabbed his wrist slowly in question.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:44 pm

I demon telaported to an old abandoned warehouse. "He's not being kept in Heck, but rather, Texas."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:00 pm

I gasped as he teleported and brought me along. "A-are we in Texas then to find him?"

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:15 pm

"He's being kept in this warehouse. As his significant other, Crowley deems you fit to have visitation rights. Follow me to his... holding cell." I started walking.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:19 pm

I followed him, still having my doubt's.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:29 pm

We walked for a while before I opened the door for him.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:33 pm

I walked in and looked around, where could Asurath be.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:36 pm

I smirked. In the room was two of my demon 1st lieutenants, waiting. They were standing next to a metal table that one could be strapped to. "Have fun, and find out what makes him tick." I said before closing the door and locking it.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:42 pm

My eyes widened as I saw the two demons and the table. I quickly turned, terrified. I banged on the door and yelled, "wait! Where's Asurath! What are doing!?"

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Cas told him how to purify his blood.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:47 pm

I nodded and walked to my room. I kneeled at my bedside and "confessed my sins," and asked for repentance to put it simply.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:51 pm

I was not excited about this.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:53 pm

When I was done, I walked back out. I rolled my sleeve back so Castiel could take my blood.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:56 pm

((Make sure you reply to Regan))

I was freaking out.
Annabeth Chase
writer