Nothing Left to Say

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:12 pm

I smiled softly and looked up at him.

((My Fruits Basket OTP is cannon!))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:16 pm

((Nice!))

I kissed her for a second.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:17 pm

((The manga is amazing.))

I smiled. "I'm really happy for her."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:20 pm

"Me too."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:21 pm

"So, what do we do?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:26 pm

"I'm not sure."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:28 pm

((I just got this idea, like, what if, when Tony dies (again) and winds up in heaven, and do what Sam and Dean do and run and hide from the angels, what if he finds Bobby?))

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Boy or girl, what do you think?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:34 pm

((Sure))
"Boy."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:39 pm

((This means we got to plot his next death, or their next death.))

"I wonder what names they'll come up with?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:41 pm

((Lol))

"Me too."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:42 pm

((Angels?))

I hummed a bit in thought.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:52 pm

((Sure))

I kissed her cheek.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:55 pm

((After baby?))

I smiled. "What name would you suggest?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:21 pm

((Yeah))

"Hmm..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:48 am

I looked up at him.

((It is 5:47, I've been up for almost a half hour.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:58 am

((I'm sorry))

"Hunter. Just kidding, Alex."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:00 am

((I'm tired and regret most of my life choices.))

I laughed. "Why Alex?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:55 am

I shrugged a bit.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:10 am

I hummed a bit in thought.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:31 am

"What do you think, boy or girl?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:25 pm

"Girl."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:38 pm

"Ok, what names do you think?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:50 pm

"No idea."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:53 pm

((Is it bad that I get sad over the fact that my mom likes my brother's pancakes, and always eats his pancakes but has never eaten my French toast?))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:15 pm

I nodded a bit

((I understand why))