I kissed her back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47025

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:35 pm

I gently wrapped my arms around his neck and pulling him down closer.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:48 pm

I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Last edited by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:55 pm

I smiled for a second.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:42 pm

I smiled too.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:01 pm

I pulled away for a second.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:12 pm

"How far are you in that book?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:20 pm

"Halfway."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:40 pm

((What happened while I was gone? I want all of the details))

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3564

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:43 pm

((Give me a second to explain.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:48 pm

((Asurath is back from Purgatory, Tony was turned into a vampire, Nat had her leg broken by a vampire, so she's in the hospital right now, and she's pregnant (FYI) and Tony is currently cured and human again, but he was tortured by hunters. Daniel and Asurath should be at the Bunker.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:48 pm

I woke up, pain in my shoulder. My eyes sagged and I felt completely drained of any energy what so ever. I looked at where my arm was supposed to be, but nothing was there, just wrappings. I signed as I looked over on the other side of my bed noticing Asurath there. I jumped a little, but then immediately winced in pain at my sore shoulder. Was Asurath alive?

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:49 pm

((Tony is a mechanic, he can probably offer to fix Daniel's arm.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:50 pm

((So is Daniel, he'll try to do it on his own.))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:52 pm

((Alright.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:12 pm

I opened my eyes immediately as I felt the jolt next to me. "Daniel?" I whispered and sat up.

-------

http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=184

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1604

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top