Im a new lil crazy

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Im a new lil crazy

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Cool. I'm doing Once Upon a Time.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 42610

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Ooh!!! ive seen a few episodes it looks so good
Elexys
writer

Writers Points : 826

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Yeah. It's a really good series.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:08 pm

I need to make time to watch it
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:12 pm

You will cry.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Probably. Everything good in the world i find does
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:18 pm

I know the feeling.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Very Happy eheheh. good to know im not the only one
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:20 pm

So, what's your favorite thing to write about?

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Honestly, I like thinks more in the horror dramatic or angsty stories. Adventure is amazing. Also I do like fluffy romance and such but sadly i am not as good at that. what about you?
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Basically the same. I don't know what it is, but it can become quite refreshing to write a good psychopath.
On an unrelated note, do you watch Supernatural?

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:27 pm

Ohmygosh! i love supernatural!!!!
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Awesome. I'm only on the beginning-midway of season 9. What about you?

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:32 pm

season 11
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Okay, good. So, I just thought, "I might think my dad is an idiot, but at least he's not John Winchester."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:35 pm

hahahahaha omg! XD thats great!
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:40 pm

Yeah. What other fandoms are you in?

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Wow! most of the fandoms I am in are pretty obscure or animes. Cirque du Freak and Supernatural were already mentioned. I also find myself quite obsessed with this anime/manga series Pandora Hearts. Wow, those are my main 3 fandoms, and yes while i am in other fandoms, they are very obscure and not many people know of them...
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:43 pm

I like some anime, like Fruits Baskets, Ouran High School Host Club, and Fullmetal Alchemist, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
I have a lot of fandoms.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:45 pm

I never really got into FMA but Fruits Baskets was the first manga i ever finished and OHSHC was the first anime i finished!
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:47 pm

Ugh, I want to read all the manga for Fruits Basket, but my library doesn't have all the volumes! I finished the one season they have on Hulu, though.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:48 pm

Yeah! i never finished the mangas because they weren't all there, but I did watch all of the  anime eventually! its so good!
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Yeah. I got to volume 17 and received the biggest shock of the day that day.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:52 pm

Heheh! I didn't get that far myself. only to 14 i believe.
Elexys
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Oh, then I guess I can't tell you the shock.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next