Tumblr Academy reimagined

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tumblr Academy reimagined

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:17 pm

I smiled a bit.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41672

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:48 pm

"My eyes will turn hot pink if she takes control and I won't know what I'm doing, just a warning."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:58 pm

"That's good to know. So, how are we going to journey forth? Is there a specific destination in mind?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:15 pm

"Not yet."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:30 pm

I nodded

((I'm trying to write the Supernatural and OUAT prophecies, but it's hard, since I don't know what's going to happen or what any major events in the book are.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:08 pm

((What do you mean?))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:19 pm

((I know you have a plan, but I don't know it much, or what the minor events are.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:08 pm

((I kinda have a plan, in this universe they're fighting a supernatural monster, then they go to the supernatural universe and fight a monster or bad guy from a different universe and go there and so on and so forth))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:09 pm

((So, basically fighting the main villains of every fandom that joins?))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:13 pm

((In a way yes))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:14 pm

((Alright, I can work with that, thank you!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:22 pm

((No problem, in the other version of this we had the supernatural fandom be at least part angel, that's where the Angels sacrifice part of the prophecy comes in))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:23 pm

((Oh. I can do that. By the way, my family's going to the drive-in theater soon, so, we'll be gone for a very long time. You'll more than likely be asleep by the time we leave.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:35 pm

((Sounds good))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:16 pm

((Alright, bye!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:22 pm

((I'm back from camping! The only eventful things that happened were seeing a fawn and it's mom, rereading book 9 in the Ranger's Apprentice series, and writing a scene from Nic's past. I wrote out why he's afraid of wolves, and I wrote out the thing I've been hinting at this entire RP, which was fun, and kinda depressing. Anyway, hi!))
The two Olympians pulled me away. 
"H-how did you...? Neither of us blessed you, as far as I know..." the goddess asked in shock.
I bristled at the comment. "I practiced hard," I explained calmly, though the way she had made it sound like only those who had been blessed by them could be good really irritated me. "'An ordinary archer practices until he gets it right. A Ranger practices until the never gets it wrong,'" I added.

"Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man,
Well, it surely means that I don't know

On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about, I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune,
But I hear the voices say

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more"
-Kansas, Carry On My Wayward Son
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 8970

View user profile https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:24 pm

((You pinned a lot of Uncharted and Zootopia stuff. I'm not complaining about the Zootopia stuff, but I'm just commenting.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:26 pm

((Uncharted is my new second favorite video game series, and I finally saw Zootopia a couple weeks ago(I cried legit tears over animated animals) and it's another unhealthy obsession. Plus I posted those before I'd left for camping. And hi to you too))

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more"
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:30 pm

((My parents bought me zootopia in 3d the other day. (I love zootopia too much)))

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3681

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:31 pm

((Gah, lucky! That movie was so good!))

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more"
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:38 pm

((I know right? Sorry for the informalities. You made me start shipping a bunny and a fox again! I've been trying to suppress it!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:40 pm

((I don't bother trying not to ship them XD))

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more"
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:42 pm

((My eldest brother makes fun of my ships...))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:43 pm

((Well, your oldest brother needs to shut his cake hole. We're fangirls. The internet is a place where anyone can ship anything))

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more"
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:46 pm

((I know. Oddly enough, I don't think a bunny and a fox is the weirdest ship I've ever had.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down