Nothing Left to Say

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:21 am

"Ooh, I'm so scared!" I teased him. I opened the door to the bedroom and headed towards Tony's room. He was a mechanic and I knew he could help me with my arm. It was still tender and sore from where it was ripped out, but I wanted it back on so I didn't seem so helpless. I could always handle myself with the one, I mean I was able to before I made it but its been so long. It felt like losing my arm all over again. That moment i was scared, of losing him. I'd lost so many people i'd cared for in my life for them only to be swept away. I thought I was a goner too but- I interrupted myself, my heart was racing and my breath was heavy. I was getting myself worked up. I took a deep breath and let it all go.
I stopped at his door, placing my only hand on the knob. I took one last deep breath before turning it. It was locked. They must've been busy, just my luck.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3591

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:53 am

I stared at the door after Daniel just left and debated on following him. I decided against it, not wanting to he too clingy, and plopped down onto the bed.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:00 pm

I walked back to the room, slumping my way back. I wasn't relatively upset but yknow, things happen. I made my way inside the room, laying myself down on the bed and let out an uneasy breath.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:13 pm

"Everything ok?" I turned my head to Daniel.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:26 pm

I touched my shoulder with a sigh, toying with the wrappings. "I don't know..." I tightened my grip on my shoulder, closing my eyes.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:39 pm

I turned my full body to face him. I touched his hand that was over his shoulder softly. "It'll be ok." I whispered.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 pm

I flinched a little at the touch, I didn't know why. Somehow being here was suddenly making me uncomfortable. I turned to my side so my back was facing him, my hand still on my shoulder. Something just felt off,

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:59 pm

I retracted my hand slowly to give him some space. His uncomfortable state was obvious and I didn't want to be someone to add to it.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:20 pm

I quickly turned back around and curled up against his chest. I stared at his shirt, my fingers fiddling with fabric. I let out another large breath

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:53 pm

I gently touched his side and made small circles with the tips of my fingers against his skin. "Everything will be ok. I promise." I rested my chin on the top of his head.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:08 pm

"I wish I had two normal arms again... To hug you with, to feel with." I said my eyes still staring at his shirt; Into nothing. I didn't feel like crying but I wanted too so I could scream and yell.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:27 pm

I didn't know how to respond to that. My hand gripped his side while the other went to his chin and tilted his head up to look at me. I simply looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry..." Was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:30 pm

I looked away for a second before looking back at him, closing my eyes, pulling him into a kiss. It lasted for a few seconds before I pulled away. "But I'm glad I have you." I kissed him again

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:08 pm

I kissed him back. He made me so happy, he made me feel like I could be good. As soon as his words hit my ears a wave of joy swept through me, and I kissed him back again.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:18 pm

I pushed out of the kiss, and gave a faint smile before I curled up in a ball once more. With the top of my head pressed against his chest I looked at my knees. I thought for a long while before emotion struck me from what happened only a day ago. I blurted out, "And I never want you to leave me..." Tears welled up my eyes and I started to sob. I clenched his shirt tight, never wanting to let go for the fear of losing him again. My muscles were tight and my body was stiff, making the pain in my shoulder worsen.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:33 pm

I allowed him to curl up to me in comfort. He was so cute like this, all clingy and loving. I could almost feel the mood change in an instant. He began to cry and what he said hit me like a truck. What do I say to something like that? Making a promise that I would never leave would be hard to keep. "I would never leave you intentionally, Daniel." I whispered to him. "I care too much for you." I placed my hand on his back and rubbed ever so gently, trying to get him to relax so he wouldn't hurt himself.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:47 pm

My eyes clenched closed as I sobbed; only making me curl up in a ball more. He was everything to me and that's all I wanted, him to never disappear so I could always be happy. "I'm afraid, and I hate to admit it but, I'm afraid of you; you leaving me forever and hating me because I'm such a failure. I can't do anything right anymore. I got you killed and I almost died for my stupid mistakes. I honestly thought you were going to be gone forever..." My sobbing didn't stop as I gripped his shirt tighter and pulled it closer to me.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:15 pm

"You're not a failure, Daniel. You're amazing. I couldn't leave you." I continued to gently rub his back. "None of that was your fault, if anything it was mine. I shouldn't have been so stupid. I even got you hurt, and it pains me to see what they did to you. I was slow, weak, and stupid. Because of it, the person I care for most was hurt." I let out a shaky breath and tried to hold it together. My eyes wandered down to the bandages that wrapped his shoulder.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:22 am

Slowly, blood was starting to soak through the bandages, but I didn't notice. I was too busy sobbing, and I couldn't stop. My muscles losened and I started shaking; I didn't know wether it was from the cold or my heart pounding out of my chest. "I'm sorry..." I managed to say in between sobs.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:57 am

I pulled him closer to me, feeling his shaking body against my chest even more. "You're bleeding more. Breathe slower and allow your heart beat to slow down."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:46 am

I let out a shakey breath followed by a sniffle. My hand trembled and slowly let go of the grip it had on Asurath's shirt. As I calmed my breathing it trailed off into hiccups as I did so. It was getting hard to breath with the uneven inhaling and exhaling of air. My chest was stiff and I started to clench my own shirt. My trembling had calmed but returned at the sudden choke of tears and saliva in my throat as I tried to breathe.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:59 am

I sat up slowly in a sitting position and began to pull Daniel into my lap facing me. My hands grabbed him gently as I tried not to hurt him. He needed to gain control of himself and helping him breathe was the first place to start. "Pace yourself slowly, Daniel." I said to him calmly.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:38 am

I let out a fierce breath before saying any words, "W-water," I took another breath. "Ple-ease..." My throat was dry from the harsh breathing and needed something to stop the wheezy cough. This sucked, I thought, not being able to calm down like I wanted; Thank the gods he was here with me.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:24 pm

I nodded at his request of water and slid him off my lap, making sure that he could stay upright before I left the room. I walked down the hall passing various rooms before I reached the kitchen, where I got a glass of ice water for Daniel.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:56 pm

((It's funny cause once I finished my last reply last night, I went straight to drawing these two,))

I sat in the bed trying to keep myself from laying down. I was feeling a bit better from the crying and such but I now felt just downright sick and unhealthy. I wonder if it's because I've been bleeding out a lot and haven't been downing any fluids since. Come to think of it I haven't eaten anything either but I wasn't quite worried about eating at the moment. I started to feel dizzy and I looked down at my shoulder. The bandages had soaked up the blood and it had no longer looked bright red, but more of a  dark crimson color. Blood dripped through and I could feel some drip down my side. I looked at the blanket on the bed, it had attained some of the leaking blood from my body too. Just looking at the blood made me more dizzy than I already was. "Asurath!" I coughed, calling to him as loud as I could, which was still quiet in my opinion but I tried. I feel so helpless again, having him do things for me.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next