Nothing Left to Say

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:11 pm

I looked around just in case I saw something that Daniel might've needed before I heard his soft voice yell for me. That's when I booked it to the bedroom. "What's going on!?" My eyes were immediately drawn to the dark, crimson liquid dripping through his once white bandages. I put down the glass on the nightstand and quickly took my shirt off. My hands then went to the area of concern and pressed the shirt against it.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1719

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:12 pm

I looked around just in case I saw something that Daniel might've needed before I heard his soft voice yell for me. That's when I booked it to the bedroom. "What's going on!?" My eyes were immediately drawn to the dark, crimson liquid dripping through his once white bandages. I put down the glass on the nightstand and quickly took my shirt off. My hands then went to the area of concern and pressed the shirt against it.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:16 pm

My face scrunched up at the feeling of the pressure given to try to stop the bleeding. I was emotionless now, like I was before the whole ideal started. I only sat there and let him do his thing so I could just be back to normal. I looked up at him and gave a forced faint smile.

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3679

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:22 pm

I continued to apply pressure to it, despite the various faces Daniel was sporting. "It'll be ok." I had to find better supplies and fast. "Can you hold this here for me? I know it hurts but please keep the pressure." I looked into his eyes and saw his pain.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:25 pm

"I'll try.." I said faintly as I slowly grabbed onto his shirt. I applied as much pressure as my strength could put on it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, reassuring myself he would be back soon. The pain wasn't as bad as I thought it would, but I knew I wasn't applying as much pressure as he was.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:00 pm

I kissed his forehead quickly and made for the bathroom. I looked through the entirety of the bathroom grabbing things like bandages, wipes to clean cuts, and everything I could find that had to deal with soaking up blood or preventing infections.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:09 pm

I honestly hadn't looked at my arm entirely to see how bad it was when they ripped it out, I knew I always got queezy when looking at blood that's why. Fresh or dry. It was disgusting, and it smelled bad. The pain almost subsided and that's when I realized I was falling asleep. I jerked up to try to keep myself awake.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 pm

I ran back into the bedroom and placed all the supplies I had gathered next to Daniel on the bed. "Lay down slowly." I put my hand on his back and helped him lean back onto the mattress. I then began removing my shirt and the bandages, occasionally pressing the shirt back on it to slow the bleeding. I began using stuff to clean it out and tying on layers of something that seemed to be made of cotten with gauze.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:59 pm

I took a deep breath as he layed me down. I didn't want to fall asleep, so I kept my eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling. I bit my lip and hoped it was okay for him to do this.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:07 pm

I finished tying off the bandages. "Do you feel ok? Do you need your water?" I reached over and grabbed the glass from the nightstand. "I'll have someone check it out and stuff as soon as possible. But for now, just rest."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:11 pm

"Yeah, Thank you." I sat up and took the water and guzzled it down. When I finished I wanted to hug him, but my shoulder. I needed two arms and I was afraid to move my shoulder. "Umm, k I'll definitely try"

((what does Asurath look like again?))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:21 pm

"Do you need a painkiller? I think I saw some in the bathroom." I said, taking the glass from him and setting back down on the night stand. I then set up a few pillows against the head board for Daniel to lean on and helped him slide to the top of the bed. It didn't occur to me how much blood was on my hands as well as the bedsheets until I looked down.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:03 pm

"No, I'll be fine." He was definitely covered in blood, at least on his hands. "Sorry... You should go clean the that up." I smiled

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:28 pm

"Y-yeah, I should." I whispered. His blood didn't make me feel excited, it made me feel guilty. I never wanted to see his blood on anybody's hands, especially mine. Hopefully I'll never hurt him. I leaned to him and planted a light kiss on his forehead before heading to the bathroom to clean up.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:31 pm

I sighed and closed my eyes. Maybe taking a small nap was a good idea. I thought of wrapping myself in the blankets but remembered they had my blood on them. I'll wait, for him to come back with new sheets and warm me up.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:39 pm

I washed his blood down the drain along with soap suds. A sigh escaped my mouth as I turned off the faucet. I hoped I never had to do that again. The house was nearly silent, all except for the occasional noises coming from Tony's room, probably from working on Daniels arm. I stepped back into the bedroom and gave Daniel a soft smile before pulling the bloody sheets out from under him. "I'll wash these and get you some new ones shortly."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:41 pm

I mumbled a thanks as i curled up in a ball on the matress to try to stay warm. Now i knew i was only shaking because i was cold. I cant wait till he gets back.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:46 pm

I noticed his shivering. "Here." I grabbed one of my jackets from the floor and laid it over him. "I'll be right back." I hurried to the laundry room, wanting to get back to Daniel as quickly as possible and threw the sheets into the washer, setting it and measuring the soap and fabric softener. Then I quickly walked back to the bedroom.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:49 pm

"Thanks." I had managed to say before he left. His jacket wasn't warm, but at least it was something. I smiled as i heard his footsteps toward the bedroom. Just knowing that he was there made me feel warm on the inside.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:52 pm

I opened the closet and pulled out some fresh sheets and a couple of blankets. "Do these look ok with the comforter?" I asked jokingly.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:54 pm

"What ever works buttmuncher." I chuckled. "I just need your warmth now." I grabbed the hood of the jacket and placed it over my face to be silly.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:32 am

"Cute." I chuckled softly. "I think I'll have to move you first." I walked over to the edge of the bed and gently picked him up, bridal style.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:25 am

I let him pick me up and only smiled. I could now close my eyes knowing he was there by listening to the sound of his voice. I wanted to say something but I held it back for another time.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:11 am

I set him down in a chair then went directly to putting the sheets on and remaking the bed for him.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:37 am

I opened my eyes slightly and smiled as I watched him change the sheets.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next