Nothing Left to Say

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:30 am

((Or go off the plot map I created a while back.))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 44401

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:55 pm

((That would work))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 49473

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:23 pm

((I'm gonna pull it up.))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:20 pm

((Ok))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:36 pm

((Introduction to new character, Natalie Maes. She is the Natalie that everyone was looking for but never found. She’s wondering around when she bumps into Tony, who isn’t a scared man anywhere, but angry and sad. They don’t know how to react to seeing humans for the first time in two years. Tony has nowhere to go as a horde of the living dead starts showing up, and Natalie gets a protective feeling because Tony has the aura of a kicked puppy, so she drags him to her house so they end up living to see another day.

They live in the house since it’s very self-sustaining. Natalie get’s Tony to do a majority of the chores around the house while she works on the cure. Tony does every single one of them without complaining and always asks what else he can do. She takes a little pity on him for not asking what his story is when he knows who she is and hasn’t killed her yet. So when he’s watering the plants in her greenhouse, she makes him some lemonade and food and asks him to tell her stuff about him. Their conversation really goes nowhere pleasant, but she can’t help but admire his honesty about his childhood and bravery for staying alive, somehow.

They live together for months, continuing with their symbiotic relationship of him doing the chores and cooking while she does her research until one day, Tony chances on the missing page in a book that Natalie would never look into- her photo album of life until the apocalypse. In it is the records of everything that she had done in the lab and list of the equipment and chemicals, but she notices some inconsistencies, which makes her resolve to the fact that she has to go back to get her original notes and find the original chemicals. Tony offers to go with her, and they depart.

While they’re at her old research lab, she finds a copy of her original handwritten notes and diary she kept while working on her cure, but finds that someone has destroyed and replicated it into a series of coded messages. Not only that, but also run into her old boss, who has turned the place to his own bunker, seeing as everyone affected by the Dead Virus avoid it for some reason. He apprehends Natalie (because she and Tony split up so they could cover more ground quicker) and tells her that everyone dying was his plan, and compares it to Noah with his arc, the research lab being the arc and him being both God and Noah. He wants to rebuild the world and he himself is working for the cure. He offers Natalie a place in his “sanctuary” if she’ll help him “fix the mess she made.”

Before she can answer, Tony rushes in and gets the jump on the guards who were restraining Natalie but freezes when he sees who she was talking to, recognizing the man as his adoptive father. It’s like he reverts to the shell of the person he used to be before Natalie manages to distract Mr. Walker and drag Tony out of there and escape with her coded notes.

While traveling in uncomfortable silence, Tony and Natalie accidentally run over someone. Tristan Walker and his fiancee, Madison Schuler. Tristan is fine, obviously, but their car isn’t. It’s very empty on gas and Mr. Walker emptied her supply while they were there. So, Tristan and Mads lead the way to their cabin. The entire group is there, and they like the comfort and solace they find there, since everyone is more or less nice. Naturally, every woman there is an absolute genius. They all work on cracking the code, which is hard since it’s a pretty good one.

They get acquainted and situated and grow comfortable in the house, until they crack the code of Natalie’s personal diary. They find out that she started the apocalypse with full knowledge what was going to happen.

There’s an epilogue for this, it’s gonna be great. Everyone is good, living their happy ending, Tristan and Madison have a beautiful daughter off to college with their son going to visit, Cris and Andy have gotten married and adopted 3 kids, Jasper and Lenora have their beautiful daughter who is way less manipulative than Callie, and Tony and Natalie have triplets.

Natalie went back to science and now conducts research on virus preventions. Everything is going well until she is called back home in Pennsylvania where there was a virus outbreak right near her hometown that is dominant in the x chromosome and is a quick killer. She analyzes the samples of the blood provided to her, and notices a familiar pattern in the cells, something she’s seen before. She pulls up her old records of the Dead Virus and starts reading just as the radio announces that the new virus has broken out spontaneously across the globe, death and disease spreading out in the masses.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:02 am

((alright, now how to start...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:26 am

((Probably similar to how we did it the first time. Nat wondering around or something.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:20 pm

((Otay))

I sighed softly and looked at all the abandoned buildings.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:22 pm

I was riding my bike throughout the new city. I had no idea where I was, just that I had to keep moving.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:32 am

I sighed softly and kicked a rock.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:39 am

I heard distant moaning and I started pedaling faster. I quickly turned a corner and nearly crashed into a person. I tried to turn and ended up falling off the bike when it tipped over.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:10 pm

I ran over to check on him, “Are you ok?”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:29 pm

I nodded and quickly got back up. "There's a hoard behind me."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:39 am

“I have a safe house that way,” I pointed the direction he had been biking, “c’mon!” I started running.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:08 am

I quickly got back on my bike and started going. "You can get on the stokes in the back and guide me, we'll be faster!"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:01 am

I nodded and got on, then directed him.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:51 am

I pedaled quickly.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:31 pm

I got off and opened the gate when we got to my house.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:12 pm

I quickly pedaled in and watched as a small hoard turned down the corner of the street.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:54 pm

I locked the gate behind us and ran inside to electrify the fence.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:55 pm

I pulled my crossbow out and got ready in case they got too close.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:00 pm

I grabbed my knives.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:09 pm

One touched the fence and dropped 5 seconds later. A few followed suit until the rest of the hoard decided we weren't worth it and walked away.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:14 pm

I sighed softly and left the fence on.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:35 am

I looked over at her. "Thank you."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next