And now I drink blood.

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: And now I drink blood.

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:54 pm

I sighed. "I'm not hungry, so you might as well take me back to my room." This was the sixth meal I hadn't eaten and I was starting to care less and less.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41495

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:58 pm

"Alright..." Pete guided her through the halls to an elevator, with me following behind. "Now what to do..." 
I stepped forward and checked out the system. "Dang." "What?" "No way past the lock." Pete sighed. I disappeared for a moment, back with a key. I opened the elevator door and beaconed everyone in.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13456

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:00 pm

I watched him and sighed. Back to my boring stupid room with nothing to entertain me.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 pm

I left that place and ended up exploring around the place more, something I hadn't been allowed to do before. Technically I wasn't allowed to now, but no one else knew I was out here. As long as I don't get caught I shouldn't get into too much trouble, and I didn't plan on getting myself caught.

"Saving people, hunting things. The family business." -Dean Winchester, Supernatural

"I mean, come on! We hunt monsters! Normal people, they see monsters and they run. But not us, we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy people." -Dean Winchester, SPN

"My 'people skills' are 'rusty'." -Castiel, SPN

"Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?" -Sam Winchester, SPN

"I lost my shoe." -Sam Winchester SPN

"I hope your apple pie was friggin' worth it!" -Dean Winchester, SPN
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 8819

View user profile https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:17 pm

I looked at the girl again. I quickly went back to staring at my feet. "What's is like up here?"

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:18 pm

"What do you mean?" I looked over to him.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:19 pm

I chuckled. "Ive been locked up in a damp, dark isolation cell during my stay at rehab hotel. What's it like up top?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:20 pm

"Not much different, just a lot brighter. I'm locked in there almost twenty four hours a day." I looked over to the guy who was in charge of watching us. Maybe the vampire would be a nice change of scenery. "What's your name, anyways?" I asked him.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:22 pm

((Pete's not in charge. He's just a friend.. and the guards really can't do crap against the kids.))
"Tyler," I said, looking up at her. "And you?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:24 pm

"Caroline. How would you like to be my new roommate?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:28 pm

My eyes widended. "Uh..." I really wasn't good at talking to girls... a heck of a lot less at understanding them. "Sure," I said as casually as I could. 
Pete grinned and raised his eyebrows at me. He nudged me gently. I nudged him back much harder. 
"Yeah, that would be just fine."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:30 pm

I smiled. It was almost genuine, which was the best I was probably ever going to do in this place. "Great!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:32 pm

I did my best to smile back without my fangs protruding.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:32 pm

((I'm not needed, so I'm gonna go to bed. Night, guys.))

"Saving people, hunting things. The family business." -Dean Winchester, Supernatural

"I mean, come on! We hunt monsters! Normal people, they see monsters and they run. But not us, we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy people." -Dean Winchester, SPN

"My 'people skills' are 'rusty'." -Castiel, SPN

"Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?" -Sam Winchester, SPN

"I lost my shoe." -Sam Winchester SPN

"I hope your apple pie was friggin' worth it!" -Dean Winchester, SPN
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 8819

View user profile https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:33 pm

((Night!! Sleep well. You're an awesome person.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:34 pm

((Good night Staci.))

I looked forward again, this time, actually feeling not ticked off at the general population of the earth.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:35 pm

I looked down at my feet. The light hurt my eyes now.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:36 pm

"Are you okay?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:38 pm

I growled a bit, trying to be friendly but ending up with "I'm a frekking vampire."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:39 pm

"Right." I didn't apologize. I didn't want to. Finally, the elevator stopped and we were on the floor we were being kept on.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:42 pm

Pete waved us all aout, and he proceeded to his room. I followed behind Caroline as she led me to her room.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:44 pm

I wanted to make another break for it, but I didn't I knew it would be no use, so I led him to my room. I opened the door. It was locked on the inside, so once I stepped in, I wouldn't be able to step out.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:48 pm

"Don't worry," I said as I stepped in. "I can get us out."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:51 pm

I nodded and walked in and closed the door. "Well, this is it."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:51 pm

I looked around at the room, careful to stay out of the sunlight. "Quaint."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top