New Year, New February RP?

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: New Year, New February RP?

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:32 pm

((Night))
I changed quickly, then pulled my coat back on.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47796

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:37 pm

I climbed up the tree, it was easy, like my morning pull ups. I got to a good height and looked around. I saw a break in the trees at North, judging on how the sun had risen now. I slid down the tree. "I found something!" I called.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 42296

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:01 am

“Ok! I know this might be weird, but do you think we should try to take the crates with us?”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:49 am

"I don't know. I think we should break up the wood first, see how much we can take. We'll be walking about a half a mile, the crate will get heavy."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:11 am

I nodded slightly, “I was thinking we could turn them into some kind of shelter or firewood.”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 am

I nodded and pulled my Swiss Army knife out and walked over to the closest crate.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:38 am

I looked around for Leila then walked over to help.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:13 pm

I quickly looked through it before thinking of another method. I tried to lift up the box, it was a little heavy. I looked at the rope. It was very long, several yards worth. I looked at the trees. "I'm going to make a pulley with a branch, lift the crate up high and drop it. That should make it break quicker."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:30 pm

“Alright, how can I help?”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:08 pm

"Help me tie the rope around the crate. I lift, you tie." I handed her the rope.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:17 pm

I nodded and helped tie the rope.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:01 pm

I lifted the crate in various positions so she could tie it. "Ready?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:12 pm

“Ready.”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:14 pm

I came back to my new companions tearing apart the boxes. "Smart move!" I commented, approving. "Where should I help out?" I was hoping they had a job for me, because I was starting to worry I was going to be very useless as a team member.
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 8041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:16 pm

"If you can help keep it study while I climb that tree and wrap it around the branch, that would be great." I started dragging the crate by the rope to the tree, charging, basically.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:19 pm

"Got it!" I hoped I sounded enthusiastic, but also not too enthusiastic. I didn't want them to think I was crazy or anything. That wouldn't be preferred, not at all.
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 8041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:24 pm

I tied the belt around my waist and started climbing the tree, being careful about weaving through the branches.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:07 pm

I made sure the knots didn’t come undone.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:00 am

I found a sturdy enough branch and looped over it and started to climb back down, slowly. "Help me pull!" I called as I was nearing the ground.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:17 am

I nodded and helped pull
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:50 am

I led the pulling, watching the crate as it went higher, the rope getting heavier the higher it was lifted. Eventually, it was high enough. "On three!" I called before counting down.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:08 pm

I nodded and let got when I was supposed to.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:10 pm

I watched as it accelerated down, crashing to the ground and breaking into it's 6 wooden frames. "Good. These will be easier to stack and tie in a bundle with the others. Let's move them into a pile and do it again."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:28 pm

I nodded and dragged the next crate over, “Why do you think we’re here?”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:32 pm

"Some sort of expieriment, maybe? The enemies are seeing what our countries youth is made of? That's what my dads would say, at least."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down