New Year, New February RP?

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Re: New Year, New February RP?

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:15 pm

“It’s ok if you don’t know, I don’t know what I would do without the medical field.”
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 48960

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:17 pm

"Yeah," I muttered. "I don't know, I guess I just haven't really explored life off base."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43919

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:19 pm

I nodded and kissed his cheek.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:23 pm

I smiled a bit and looked forward, but stopped walking suddenly. I held up my fist, the solider gesture for "hold", telling Mackenzie to stop walking.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:29 pm

I stopped because he did, I didn’t really know the hand signal.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:32 pm

I listened. The noises of the woods were an incredible annoyance right now since I was trying to listen for the sounds of footsteps. I scanned the woods in front of me, seeing nothing. I turned around in time to see one guy wrap his arms around Mackenzie's waist and lift her up while another one hit me in the head with something heavy, sending me into a world of darkness.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:46 pm

I struggled and fought against the guys and tried to bite him.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:48 pm

Kidnapped: I spun her around and quickly bent down, grabbed her legs and lifting her up in a sack carry while my partner lifted the other guy in a fireman carry. "I'm glad he made it," I muttered, carrying her away, my partner following.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:52 pm

I glared at them and kept struggling.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:55 pm

We stopped a distance away. My partner set the guy down and started taking the supplies off of him, throwing them a distance carelessly before propping the guy against a tree. He grabbed his wrists and tied them in front of him with one end of a rope and looped it over a branch and started hoisting until the man was dangling. He then started duct taping his ankles together and put several strips on his mouth.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:57 pm

I didn’t stop struggling, Why was this happening again?!
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:00 am

I threw her down on the ground and got on top of her before she could move, pinning her down while my partner took her gear and threw it to the side before he started tying her wrists together. I got off when he finished and held her while he started raising the rope until she was dangling too. She could see Cephas, but she was about 3 yards away from him, and his back was to her.
I looked over to my partner, who was already wrapping his knuckles. "Ah, the human punching bag is one of my personal favorite packages." I walked over to the guy and gently patted his face to get him to wake up.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:27 am

I tried to get the tape off my mouth.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:45 am

Once he stirred slightly and my partner was ready, I walked behind the guy and grabbed his arms, holding him steady. The first punch, sent right into his stomach not only woke him up completely, but he tried to double over by bringing his knees up, but it would do much since my partner aimed for the face next.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:36 am

I whimpered a bit and kept trying to get out.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:43 am

He struggled, too. He was such a fighter, but by the time we were done, he just hung there.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:48 pm

I winced and tried to get out.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:05 pm

I grabbed his machete and cut him down, one swing to the ropes holding him. He didn't move. I dropped the sword before me and my partner started to leave.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:06 pm

I tried to get the tape off.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:10 pm

Cephas: I was barely conscious, barely aware of my surroundings. It was hard to open my eyes, and it was harder to not let myself fall asleep here and now.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:03 pm

I finally got enough tape off that I could kind of talk, “Cephas!”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:16 pm

I groaned in response, opening my eyes a little more. "Kenzie?" I muttered, slowly regaining my cognative abilities to function.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:29 pm

“Cephas, help, please.”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:36 pm

I opened my eyes, things swimming in and out of focus. I tried moving my arms, only to find they were tied up in front of me. I looked around for the machete, trying to get rid of the blurriness.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:46 pm

They hadn’t let me down and my arms were hurting.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next