Tumblr Academy reimagined

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Re: Tumblr Academy reimagined

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:04 pm

I laughed a little. "I honestly planned on spending some quality time with my horse, and I don't know how entertaining that would be for you guys"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
Love is pretty often debris.
When you find,
What you find,
Then never, never, never, never, never do it over again.
Love reads like a bad biography:
All the names are changed to protect the innocent.
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 10056

View user profile https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:16 pm

"Well, I can come with and we can let the others wonder around, unless you really want to spend some time with your horse alone. I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 44302

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:53 pm

I grinned a little. He had no idea of the catching up. Rangers tend to bond with their horses to the point they talk to them. For us it wasn't like having a one-sided conversation, but instead like our horses were intelligent enough to hold conversations with us through their body language and expressions. Bronze and I were no exception to that. "I can introduce you to him if you want to come with me," I told Aiden, glancing at the other. "If you all decide to go exploring, try to make it back to the cabin by five." I pointed to where the sun would be in the sky at five. "If you're not back at five just stop and I'll track you down."

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:21 pm

Aiden: "I would love to meet your horse."
Alistair: I knew what it probably was and I placed my hand on Olivia's shoulder. "Yes, we'll go exploring. Have fun, you two!"

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:30 pm

"Try not to get lost or in trouble," I told him, then turned and headed back to the cabin with Aiden. Bronze and Ezra greeted me with excited neighs as we reentered the cabin grounds. Bronze trotted over to me, playfully nudging my chest with his muzzle.
'Where have you been? I thought you were going to explain what happened to you,' he seemed to tell me, a little irritated.
I patted his nose softly. 'I'll tell you over apples,' I thought, gesturing my head towards the barrel of apples, just aware of the way my mouth twitched when I had silent conversations with him.
I opened the barrel and tossed Aiden an apple. "You do know at least how to feed a horse, correct?"

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:46 pm

"Uh, no. I'm sorry. I know how to be nice to horses, they're amazing animals, but I've never fed one." I walked over to his horse slowly. "What's their name?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:52 pm

"This is Bronze," I told him, patting his neck. I noticed Ezra walking over to us. "He's mine. That one is Ezra, Caldwell's horse."
Bronze looked from Aiden to me. 'Where did you find this guy?' he seemed at ask. I bit back a smirk.
'It's a long story,' I thought. Ezra trotted up to me, looking for my apple. I gave it to him and he politely took it from my hand.
"Just keep the apple in the palm of your hand and keep your fingers straight," I told Aiden. "That way they can't accidentally bite you." I gestured for him to give Bronze his apple.

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:05 pm

I nodded, stepping forward. I kept the apple balanced in my palm before holding it out, straightening my fingers. "Like this?" I asked, holding it up to his horse.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:17 pm

I nodded, watching as Bronze took the apple from his hand, munching on it happily. He glanced back at me.
'He's not terrible,' Bronze scoffed.
'That's just because he gave you food,' I replied.
'Never bite the hand that feeds you,' he pointed out. I stifled a small laugh, not sure how strange it would seem to Aiden that I was having a silent conversation with my horse.

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:39 pm

I looked at Nic, smiling. "I think he likes me." I reached out to pet him.

Last edited by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:47 pm

*Nic

I smiled back at him. "He likes anyone who gives him food," I assured him.
Bronze looked at me uncertainly as Aiden petted him softly. The white spot above his eye seemed to raise at me. 'Be nice,' I scolded him. 'Aiden just isn't used to this kind of thing.'
He seemed to roll his eyes at me. 'That is obvious, Nic.' Bronze stood patiently as he was petted though.

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:49 pm

I looked at Nic, dropping my hand. "So, you said your horse was your best friend, right? Why is that?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:56 pm

I paused briefly. "I mean, you've already heard my bit on how I don't get to talk to other people too much as a ranger. He's been with me from the beginning of my apprenticeship. If you knew him as well as I do, you'd be able to tell how sarcastic he is," I explained. Briefly I wondered if Aiden would comment on me using the descriptor 'sarcastic' for a horse. "In case you're wondering, I do have a human friend my age, though. I'm not a complete hermit."

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:01 pm

"No, don't worry. At least you're friends with something that wasn't built with your own two hands." I realized how weird that sounds. "Uh-I mean, I build a lot of things, robots, are what they're called in my place, and I place artifical intelligence into them, so they're kinda sentient, but it's like talking to a sympathetic toaster..." I realized he probably didn't know what a toaster was and I was just stumbling for the right words now.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:04 pm

I whistled slowly, really not sure what he was saying but at least it made me having silent conversations with a horse normal.
'That's never going to be normal,' Bronze insisted.
I glared at him slightly. 'You keep these conversations going as you're a horse. I think you're the weird part of this.'
He huffed slightly and turned his head away from me. I couldn't help but smirk. It was rare I got the last word in our conversations.

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:33 pm

I smiled sheepishly as my face heated up. "What I'm trying to say is, nothing you do can be weird to me, my life is already a mosh pit of weird already."

-------

http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=191

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:40 am

((Sorry forgot I switched to Liv earlier))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 49345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40