Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 48683

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tumblr Academy reimagined

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 am

((I'ma go to sleep. Goodnight!))

"Yeah," I muttered, watching as well. I was wondering just exactly who the new guy was.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:30 am

((Night))

"You know you guys are pretty hard on Artemis, I know he can be a pain and gets arrogant, but have you thought about the possibility that he might be scared and confused and hiding behind what he's use to? I mean he's just a kid."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:23 am

I frowned. "No, I haven't," I muttered. "I'm sorry."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:45 am

"Maybe think about it, because like it or not we're all stuck together and we can either hate and pick on each other or we can get to know each other and try to understand, because he isn't so bad when you get to know him and he tries to not be so arrogant. If he trusts you he'll even let you point out when he gets arrogant because he doesn't always notice. That was his life before all this and he was getting better in his world, but when people are scared or don't know what is going on they tend to revert back to what they do know."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:49 am

"Hm." I hummed in thought, still not being able to nod. "I understand what you're saying."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:50 am

((Do you people even sleep? Goodness that's a long side conversation and now it's hard to jump back in because the flow if off again))

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
Love is pretty often debris.
When you find,
What you find,
Then never, never, never, never, never do it over again.
Love reads like a bad biography:
All the names are changed to protect the innocent.
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 9943

View user profile https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:52 am

((It's less than what I usually come back to after work...))

Liv: "Good."

Artemis: I kept inspecting the android, "So what kind of power source do you use?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:54 am

((Sleep is for the weak. And I am so very weak.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:56 am

((And of course we sleep, you can see the posts where we said we were going to sleep, I just had to drive my little sister somewhere by 9 and then pick her up at 9:30 otherwise I would still be asleep))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:57 am

((Okay, good point. But what were you both doing up so late? I was asleep by 11. Granted I was exhausted after marching in the parade on the 4th and the fireworks had kept me up so I was taking my chance to get some actual rest, but still. Do you people get enough sleep?))
Matt: I backed away from the kid inspecting me. "My bio components are my power source. I was tempted for a second to take out and show them my regulator, but I did need my heart pumping and wasn't fond of the idea of shutting down in just over a minute. I looked back at Aiden. "But to answer your earlier question, I'm from Detriot, Michigan."

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:00 am

((I got carried away with writing with Kennedy so I neglected sleep for an extra hour. Staying up until 1 is a norm for me anyways.))

Aiden: I shrugged, nodding a bit. "Detroit. I can get behind that. Spawned some great cars and Motown. I'm gonna call you Motown now, how about that? Cool nickname, right?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:03 am

((Never))
Artemis: I nodded slightly and tried to figure out how it worked, if I could do that I could 'invent' it in my time and then be rich in the future, wait no Holly told me I can't do that kind of stuff anymore after I started using fairy tech to make high tech things. I don't want Holly to be mad at me again...
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:07 am

((Yeesh guys. It's summer. I'm averaging like 10 hours a night))
"Can you stop studying me like that?" I asked him quickly. "I'm not just a machine. Well, I am a machine, but I am more than that. I am alive," I insisted, glaring at him a little bit. The LED would have flashed red for a second and I quickly calmed myself down more. "Detroit was home to a large car industry long ago. Now it is the android center of the United States," I told Aiden. "Well, it was until the revolution..." I trailed off, purposely ignoring the nickname. Maybe if I ignored it enough he would decide not to use it.

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:09 am

"Sorry, I'm an inventor, so I like trying to figure out how things work and how other people made them."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:10 am

((I have an alarm set for 9 so I don't oversleep. So, 8 hours a night, perfectly healthy! Also, I headcannon that Aiden nicknames like his father.))

"That's cool, Motown. See, where I'm from, technically, Wakanda is the epicenter for advancements in tech, but in the U.S., the epicenter would be my backyard, basically. Stark Industries."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:18 am

Nic: "Wait, revolution?" I asked, trying to understand what kind of world Matt was from.

Matt: "I was a peaceful revolution, unlike what you're probably thinking," I reassured him. "Androids are programmed to follow instructions, but we sometimes go 'deviant' and act against those instructions. A group of deviants, united as Jericho and ruled by Markus, led protests and marches insisted that androids are a new, intelligent life form that deserves equal rights," I explained. I glanced at Aiden wearily before glancing at the others. "I never learned your names, did I?"

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:22 am

Alistair: I pulled away from Olivia and held out my hand. "Alistair Mills, sir. Pleasure to meet you."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 am

Liv: "Olivia Jackson, I'm going to refrain from shaking your hand because tech and I don't mix well and I don't want to mess anything up."

Artemis: "Artemis Fowl the second."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:32 am

I shook his hand carefully, being sure not to hurt him with the pressure since I was stressed. "Likewise," I replied, smiling a little at Olivia. "That's okay." I then nodded at Artemis to show that I had heard him. I glanced at the last person uncertainly.
((I feel like Artemis and Aiden would really want to learn more about the androids because they both love technology))

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:38 am

((Yeah, probably))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:39 am

((Since J got off Olivia or Artemis could introduce Kira for her and play it off like she just wasn't paying attention anymore))

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:46 am

((Sorry, I got distracted my Pinterest!))

Kira: I stuck out my hand as well. "Kira Winchester. Billionaire extrodinare where I come from." I struggled to keep a straight face. I also struggled to be straight, but that wasn't the point.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:49 am

I looked over her taking in the details. Messy hair, mildly uncomfortable in the clothes she wore. Nothing about her screamed "billionaire". I shook her hand but raised an eyebrow at her slightly.

"Love is crazy,
Love is often boring,
Love stinks,
When you find,
What you find,
Love is blind"
Marvin, Falsettos
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:50 am

I finally let a laugh break. "Sorry, just messing with ya."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next