Nothing Left to Say

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:29 am

((I'm all good. I know he's left three times and you have no idea how heart broken I get each time. I feel like you have a lot of pent up anger, but I feel like you're misplacing it to Nathan. I feel like you're angry at a lot of things, but Nate just happens to be in the fire sight right now. Nathan isn't here right now, so I have to ask, who are you trying to convince? It could hardly be me, an indifferent third party))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 44436

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:32 am

((Brb, half hour.))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:52 am

I woke up after a couple hours and looked out the window. Nothing different. I got up and left my room and looked around for anything to do.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:39 am

((I am trying to convince you, actually. To write on tumblr mostly so I can prove Nathan wrong))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 49508

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:40 am

((Why do you have to prove him wrong? He's not going to see it.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:35 pm

I went out and got his equipment.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:00 pm

I checked on my feet, and it looked like the cuts were healing, which was good, but I needed to change the bandages out.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:57 pm

((Kennedy, you must know I didn't say that to hurt you. I just, I don't want to do anything or get you into something that'll end up hurting both of us. I care about you and I just don't want to see you go on some petty binge for a man who's not going to even see it. But if it's what you need. If it's some form of validation, I can give you validation, but just maybe not in spite of another man whom I consider like a brother to me as every much as I consider you my sister.))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:02 am

I set his bag in the back seat, then set my bags in the backseat next to his.

((It’s fine. I stopped replying because I had class.))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:16 pm

I quickly rebandaged my feet before I went out looking for her. "Ma'am?" I called quietly while walking around the house.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:11 am

I went back inside to get the rest of the supplies.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:11 am

I nearly bumped into Natalie as I was turning from a hall. "Much apologies, ma'am."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:12 am

"It's fine, are you ready to head out?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:24 am

I tilted my head. "Uh, head out?"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:46 pm

“Unless you don’t want to come with me to get the others...”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:04 pm

"No no no, I'll go! You might need a mechanic! I uh, just didn't know you-we were leaving so soon. I'll go pack my stuff!"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 pm

“I grabbed the bag you dropped when you were running back here, just so you know.”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:47 pm

"O-oh! Thank you!"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:46 am

I nodded slightly, “You’re welcome.”
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:15 am

"Uh, I'm ready to go, then."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:23 am

I nodded slightly and turned the electricity off, then opened the gate.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:54 pm

I climbed into the car.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:44 am

I got in the drivers seat and drove through the gate, then got out again and closed it before flipping on a hidden switch to re-electrify the fence.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:49 am

I kinda relaxed in my seat, absent-mindedly drumming my fingers on my leg.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:15 am

I got back in the truck and started driving.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next