WHHB PARTY

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Re: WHHB PARTY

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Ok this will settle it once and for all: When did your cousin move to Kaysville?
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 49342

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:13 pm

I don't know where he lives. I know he lives in Utah.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13873

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Well then I don't think it's him.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:16 pm

How do you know? Why couldn't he live in your ward?
(I have never met him in my whole life. I'm not teasing or faking; my family's messed up... my dad tells me everything I know about my cousins...)

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Because
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Because...? You're missing the reason in that sentence.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:23 pm

(Does anyone know of any depressing songs?)

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Yes why?

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 44299

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Do not ask why.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:35 pm

I am all alone, in the middle of two conversations. THis was not a good idea, mon amis.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Bleh
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Hmm... I don't record recommend Simple Plan if you're in a bad mood.

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Very Happy
Okay. Daht ish gud unf'rmishn.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:42 pm

THis song is not depressing. Deh enfurm'shn in't gud.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:44 pm

To Kennedy, again, Very Happy. elephant

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:45 pm

What did the second and third to last mean?

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:47 pm

You can't figure them out? Really? "That is good information," and "This song is not depressing. THe information isn't good."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:57 pm

I'm alone again... Let's see how much I can do in an hour. *Smiles mischeiviously*

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:59 pm

...What do you mean by that?

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:59 pm

I was gonna write a story... just to bug people...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Sorry.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:01 pm

It's alright... I doubt you want to wake up to hundreds of posts that are composed only of myi poor writing skills...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:02 pm

The hundered post thing, no. Your writing is interesting.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:04 pm

It is interesting... I actually kinda want to do it just to see what people think of the story...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:15 pm

It says Kennedy is on... Maybe I should start on the story anyway... maybe I should jsut write out my thoughts as they come... Maybe I should speculate in posts what the words in Ikendarl should be...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next