WHHB PARTY

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WHHB PARTY

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Ok this will settle it once and for all: When did your cousin move to Kaysville?
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47147

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:13 pm

I don't know where he lives. I know he lives in Utah.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13551

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Well then I don't think it's him.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:16 pm

How do you know? Why couldn't he live in your ward?
(I have never met him in my whole life. I'm not teasing or faking; my family's messed up... my dad tells me everything I know about my cousins...)

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Because
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Because...? You're missing the reason in that sentence.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:23 pm

(Does anyone know of any depressing songs?)

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Yes why?

"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41642

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Do not ask why.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:35 pm

I am all alone, in the middle of two conversations. THis was not a good idea, mon amis.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Bleh
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Hmm... I don't record recommend Simple Plan if you're in a bad mood.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Very Happy
Okay. Daht ish gud unf'rmishn.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:42 pm

THis song is not depressing. Deh enfurm'shn in't gud.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:44 pm

To Kennedy, again, Very Happy. elephant

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:45 pm

What did the second and third to last mean?

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:47 pm

You can't figure them out? Really? "That is good information," and "This song is not depressing. THe information isn't good."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:57 pm

I'm alone again... Let's see how much I can do in an hour. *Smiles mischeiviously*

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:59 pm

...What do you mean by that?

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:59 pm

I was gonna write a story... just to bug people...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Sorry.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:01 pm

It's alright... I doubt you want to wake up to hundreds of posts that are composed only of myi poor writing skills...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:02 pm

The hundered post thing, no. Your writing is interesting.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:04 pm

It is interesting... I actually kinda want to do it just to see what people think of the story...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:15 pm

It says Kennedy is on... Maybe I should start on the story anyway... maybe I should jsut write out my thoughts as they come... Maybe I should speculate in posts what the words in Ikendarl should be...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top