Fyre and Flame

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fyre and Flame

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:17 pm

I chuckled. "Yeah, well, now I'm acting like a wounded energy being... at the same time as being a wounded energy being... cool trick, eh?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13456

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:20 pm

I shook my head and I laughed. "Yeah, but you are a dork. I still can't believe that you went so far for alone time." I laughed. I wasn't going to let that slide. He had been overdramatic.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Saving people, hunting things. The family business." -Dean Winchester, Supernatural

"I mean, come on! We hunt monsters! Normal people, they see monsters and they run. But not us, we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy people." -Dean Winchester, SPN

"My 'people skills' are 'rusty'." -Castiel, SPN

"Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?" -Sam Winchester, SPN

"I lost my shoe." -Sam Winchester SPN

"I hope your apple pie was friggin' worth it!" -Dean Winchester, SPN
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 8819

View user profile https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:22 pm

(((I'm going to get off, too....)))
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 7691

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:22 pm

((Bye Addie!))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:22 pm

I chuckled. "It was worht it."
((Bye, Addie.))

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:25 pm

I laughed. "It didn't even last very long because they thought we were going to die. You could have made it easier and just asked them to leave for a little while."

"Saving people, hunting things. The family business." -Dean Winchester, Supernatural

"I mean, come on! We hunt monsters! Normal people, they see monsters and they run. But not us, we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy people." -Dean Winchester, SPN

Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:26 pm

"Yeah... maybe. Tu'un knew what was giong on. I guess the other dragons don't know as much as him and I."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:27 pm

"Yeah, that would make sense."
((Sorry, I've got to go. I can be back on around 9. Bye!))

Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:28 pm

((Ok bye Staci!))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:28 pm

((I've got to get off at 9, but bye.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:50 pm

((Found this on Pinterest... They should be sorry!
))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:51 pm

((the signatures are fake. Printed, not actually signed. And how would they ruin your life?))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:53 pm

((I know they're fake, and many many ways.))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:55 pm

((But how? They just write books. Unless you have no life... which I know isn't true. You at least do some things outside of reading and writing.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:56 pm

((It's difficult to explain))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:58 pm

((Yee... forgive me for being irritated... that sort of thing just bugs me... which is why I'm trying to start sports or something, so I can say I have a life.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:00 pm

((I really didn't have a life at all when I was little. In fact the reason my dad got me the PJO series was because I was starting to see pictures move... although that only happened once and it was really late so...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:06 pm

((lol.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:07 pm

((Yeah... my dad regrets getting me PJO now.))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:09 pm

((And perhaps I regret your dad's decision as well... no offense.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:10 pm

((Oh well!))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:30 pm

((...I used to have a life... and good memory... and was social... WHAT HAPPENED?!?))

Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:40 pm

((Books))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:41 pm

((Actually, Percy Jackson was my downfall... That one kid just HAD to be reading it, and I just had to ask him what it was and what it was about...))

Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:42 pm

((Yeah...My dad just had to buy me the first three books.))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top