The Power of the Eyes

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Power of the Eyes

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:07 pm

"Let me guess, he did something stupid?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41522

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:09 pm

I nodded slightly.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47027

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:09 pm

"Should we put breakfast on hold?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:14 pm

I nodded again and grabbed my jacket.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:17 pm

I sighed. "I'm dating a pill," I muttered.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:20 pm

"It looks like it."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:22 pm

I laughed a bit. "He's your brother!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:26 pm

"I know."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:26 pm

I woke up in the same van we were in last time. I must have been struggling in my sleep, my wrists already had a rash. I heard footsteps towards my direction, "Mmm, guh.. who's there?" I said, but i was to weak to move.

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3566

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:27 pm

"I think I can get us where we need faster..."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:28 pm

"What's your plan?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:30 pm

"Well, you know how I can control nature and all that? Well, how all the underground soils are connected, I can somewhat underground teleport us..."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:50 pm

"Oh, well its your dear old dad!" He said sarcastically.
"Haha, very funny." I replied. I coughed afterwards.  "I just needed to see you for questions, so let me go!" I said as i struggled against the straps. 
"Well that's not going to happen anytime soon as to see that you and your sister and your friend almost destroyed my company!" He yelled. "But that was not entirely your idea so i could be a little bit nice to you..."
"I said, Let me go!" I said as a loud boom went through out the van. 
"I don't think that's possible." Another man said as i was zapped with the ray again, i felt sort of the life being taken out of me. I looked up and saw a sort of smoke being released from my body. "W-what are you doing, to.. Me!?" I said as i felt myself getting weaker. 
"Just our new way to take samples of you power..." somone chuckled

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:52 pm

((Darn, Kennedy left.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:00 pm

((I know right?))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:02 pm

((I'm tempted to just continue on because I have an idea of what to do.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:03 pm

((I would say just go ahead...))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:10 pm

((Sorry ice cream!!))

"Do it."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:14 pm

I nodded and pulled her over so we were standing on grass. I concentrated on it, and the second my eyes started hurting, I closed them and concentrated on where Braydon would be.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 pm

I waited.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:21 pm

"GAAAAAHAAAH!!" I screamed as i felt more unlike myself as he took some of my powers. "I don't feel like myself... please dad..." i became silent for a second and my eyes closed. They shot open, and a gave a devious smile. "I knew you couldn't trust me father..." i said with a chuckle.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Soon, we appeared in another place. Along a road. "He should be coming up soon."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:23 pm

I nodded a bit and quickly made the driver think there was a car parked in front of him.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:25 pm

I looked at the nearby trees. The branches extended and wrapped around the handles of the doors on the back of the van before ripping them off.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:26 pm

"Nice!"
Annabeth Chase