The Power of the Eyes

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Re: The Power of the Eyes

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:28 pm

"Thanks." I said, snapping a large branch off the tree and held it like a baseball bat before walking into the back, ready to hit anyone.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43642

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:30 pm

I stayed back a bit, I wasn't the best at close quarters stuff.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 48692

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:31 pm

"You've got five seconds to return Braydon before I knock you all senseless," I threatened.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:34 pm

I chuckled. "I don't need your help Emma im fine." I said as i looked at the men deviously. I busted through the straps and floated myself above the van. "Time to stop, what you started old man!" I said as i lifted a tree out of the ground and lifted my hand up before throwing it down.

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3922

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:36 pm

"Oi! Easy on the nature! Replanting that tree will not be easy!"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Braydon and I had very different abilities, but we had to work together, "Braydon! You need to know what I was hiding earlier! Dad has been taking abilities from kids like us and giving them to himself for a while since before we were born actually, that's why we were separated he knew that we could beat him if we worked together!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:45 pm

"Enough! I don't take orders from you either!" I said as my eyes flashed red and i threw the tree down at my sister instead of my dad.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:46 pm

"I giving you orders!" I immediately made an illusion so he would think I was somewhere else out of self-defense.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:48 pm

While I was looking at Melanie, a suddenly felt something shock me very painfully. I felt... drained and collapsed to the ground.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:49 pm

I quickly changed the trees direction to where she moved. "He took my other half, no more goody two shoes!"

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:51 pm

"What the heck does that mean?" I groaned, trying to move, but couldn't.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:51 pm

I ran to the van to find the gun they had used on Braydon I had to get the old him back or this would never work, while I was running I saw Emma fall and quickly made and illusion to hide her.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:57 pm

"Where are you!" i said flying around the van. I saw her in it trying to find the man who took my other half. "Found you~" i said with a deeper voice and a devious smile. I grabbed the man and took the gun dropping him. "Ahaha..." i said waving my pointer finger in disappointment. "This is mine, or should i say me..." I chuckled

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:58 pm

"Shoot," I mumbled there was no way he was going to use it on himself.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:04 pm

I had another tree branch extend. I planned for it to knock Braydon out of the sky, but not kill him.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:06 pm

"Now i have, or should i say 'we' have somewhere to be." I smiled. I flew out of the van, but then i felt a bit of shock. "Gaaaahhh!" I screamed. When it was done i had dark circles around my eyes. "Goodbye!~" I chuckled as i was getting ready to leave but then i felt a smack and i was thrown to the ground. I felt weak and it was hard for me to get up. I looked over and the gun was a few feet away. "No! If only i could reach it..." I said trying to reach for it.

-------

http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=122
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40