Markus High (Just join in RP)

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Markus High (Just join in RP)

Post by Silently Insane on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:23 pm

(( Dark makes it cool though and by easy do you mean like 3 year old easy? ))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
THE BEST THINGS IN EXISTENCE: The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson And The Olympians/The Heroes Of Olympus/ Whatever The Next And Final Five Books Are, Warriors (Book Series, Duh),Cats, My Computer, The Library, This Website( Of which seems to be now addictive after starting to role play), The mortal instruments, Divergent series, The maze runner series..
Silently Insane
writer

Writers Points : 1207

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:25 pm

((Dark makes it bery un-cool. I have an idea... it's not so easy to say... 'We shall not mock'. (It's dumb, I know, but... shtuff.)))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13461

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:26 pm

((I like Rising Tide because it says "we're on the rise" and stuff...))

It’s not like I was looking for 
trouble. I didn’t have to. At my height it just always found me. 
My name is Michael Vey, and the story I’m about to tell you is 
strange. Very strange. It’s my story.

"I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to violently kill you!"
~Captain Hitsugya, Bleach

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice

Wattpad:
AshtheAmazingMerlin
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 6274

View user profile https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:26 pm

((We need to decide on a name so we can make a topic for it))

Wattpad:
AshtheAmazingMerlin
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silently Insane on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:27 pm

((   RISING TIDE MEANS WE RISE ABOVE OUR ENEMIES, AND THEN WE SMASH THEM WITH I GINORMOUS WAVE AHAHAHAHAH  Just kidding You cant judge me ))

THE BEST THINGS IN EXISTENCE: The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson And The Olympians/The Heroes Of Olympus/ Whatever The Next And Final Five Books Are, Warriors (Book Series, Duh),Cats, My Computer, The Library, This Website( Of which seems to be now addictive after starting to role play), The mortal instruments, Divergent series, The maze runner series..
Silently Insane
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:28 pm

((But our name neds to mean something important... something about us...))
((Something good about us...))

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:28 pm

((StepBy.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:29 pm

((I know I have wierd band name ideas... but I don't want to have a bad name...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:29 pm

((Rising Tide meets the criteria, i think... But Jaydinn has the ultamit say...))

Wattpad:
AshtheAmazingMerlin
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Ursidae on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:30 pm

((Does anyone want to know what I think?))

Here we are,
bent and broken like branches,
lost whispers on the wind.
Here we are,
curled, gnarled and knotted,
like dying vines yearning for sunlight.
Here we are,
leaves fallen to the ground,
being ripped into pieces by a child
called Fate.
Terra Ursidae
writer

Writers Points : 941

View user profile http://jfrodshamwriter.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silently Insane on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:31 pm

(( Oops I forgot to say fireheart is a warriorcat name again, it is literally from the books themselves ))

Silently Insane
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:31 pm

((Yesh... the name does make the difference of whether I join or not... you guys come up with it, since I don't have very good ideas, but don't make it terrible...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:31 pm

((Not that you need me in the band.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:32 pm

((I DONT WANT TO BE IN AN ALL GIRL BAND! AND I ALSO WANT A CELLO! IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! AND WE NEED A DEEPER VOICE!!))

Wattpad:
AshtheAmazingMerlin
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:32 pm

(((I was told I should join. What's left/ do you need me/ what is there already?)))
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 7696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:33 pm

((And you're idea's aren't that bad.))

Wattpad:
AshtheAmazingMerlin
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:33 pm

((Okay... alright... if you say so... the standard stays, though.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 pm

((How about Grace... it's extremely wierd, but it has a deep meaning...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 pm

(((Should I join?)))
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 pm

((Okay. And adi, Jaydinn, spencer, and I are the main singers i think, I'm piano, staci's drums, Arieen(sorry if i spelled that wrong) is flute, Spencer's cello...))

Wattpad:
AshtheAmazingMerlin
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silently Insane on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 pm

(( So seriously what are we going to do for the name? It seems like the problem at hand right now ))

Silently Insane
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:36 pm

((I can be guitar, if needed.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silently Insane on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:36 pm

(( For one I bet Grace is taken, two it sorta sounds like Three Days Grace, that's the first thing i thought of when i saw it ))

Silently Insane
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:39 pm

(((I could sing... Write maybe? No... I've given up in the musical department. I'll just not join.)))
awkward.pluto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:39 pm

((I still like We Shall Not Mock.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top