TUMBLR ACADEMY

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TUMBLR ACADEMY

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 7:23 pm

I grinned as we came up on the cafeteria. "Food."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13463

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 7:23 pm

"Will you really make it blue?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47027

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm

I shrugged. "Sure."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 7:26 pm

"Yes!" I cheered then ran inside.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 7:27 pm

I followed her, a bit more slowly.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 7:28 pm

I waited just inside bouncing up and down a little.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 7:30 pm

I found her and put an arm on her shoulder. "Calm dow, Olivia. It's just food."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 7:31 pm

"But it's BLUE food!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 7:38 pm

"Not yet."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 7:41 pm

"It will be!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 7:43 pm

I grinned. "I guess."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 7:45 pm

I forced myself to calm down and waited in line to get my food.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 7:48 pm

I stood behind her, and couldn't help but put my hands on her arms.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 7:50 pm

I calmed down the rest of the way and smiled.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 7:53 pm

I kissed her head, keeping my nose in her hair. I smiled.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 7:54 pm

I stepped forward moving with the line.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 7:56 pm

I looked up as we came to the food. I smiled as I told the lunch lady what I wanted, and said thank you.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 7:57 pm

I quickly told them what I wanted and thanked the lunch lady.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 8:00 pm

"ALright..." I found an empty table. "Ready for blue food?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 8:00 pm

"Of course!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 8:03 pm

I grinned and held my hand over her food, and, after what looked like a mini-lightning storm, her food was pure sea blue.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 8:04 pm

"Awesome!!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 8:05 pm

I grinned. "Good."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun May 10, 2015 8:06 pm

"Thank you!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sun May 10, 2015 8:08 pm

"No problem." I gulped down the cheesy macaroni noodles. "Not too bad..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top