small rp.

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: small rp.

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 10:03 am

I grinned. "Neither do I." We reached the exit of the maze. "Dang it, we don't get to spend forever in here..."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13519

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 10:03 am

"That's ok, we still haven't explored the castle."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 10:04 am

"Yeah... though I get the feeling we'll have plenty of time for that."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 10:05 am

"Yeah, me too..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 10:06 am

I smiled. "So, what should we do now?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 10:08 am

"Library. Please."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 10:09 am

I sighed. "Fine, we'll go to the library." I started for the castle.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 10:10 am

"Do you not like Libraries?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 10:12 am

"I'm just not a big book person."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 10:12 am

"Ah."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 10:18 am

"Yeah... but that's alright, right?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 10:19 am

"Yeah, just don't steal my books, deal?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 10:20 am

I chuckled. "Deal."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 10:21 am

"Awesome."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 2:29 pm

"ALright." I grinned. We still had a bit to go till we reached tha castle, and I had no idea what to say.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 2:31 pm

"What do you think they're going to plan?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 2:32 pm

"Uh... a basic royal wedding..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 2:33 pm

"I've never seen a royal wedding..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 2:37 pm

"Nor I. Now we both get to be in one!" I smiled.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 2:40 pm

"Cool!" I smiled back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 2:43 pm

"I honestly never thought I'd be in any kind of wedding..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 2:45 pm

"I hoped I would eventually."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 2:47 pm

"Yeah.. well, here we are." I smiled wider.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 23, 2015 2:48 pm

"Here we are." I smiled wider back.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Sat May 23, 2015 3:23 pm

I kissed her on the forehead. "So, why the library?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top