May's RP... I am awful at names...

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: May's RP... I am awful at names...

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 25, 2015 5:03 pm

"Yes, you can."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41614

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Joseph's pov: I smiled and pulled her inot another kiss.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13523

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 25, 2015 5:07 pm

I kissed him back almost immediately, but I hoped I didn't seem too eager.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 25, 2015 5:10 pm

I smiled when she kissed me back. I probably seemed pushy... but... well, I really liked kissing her... really liked her.

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 25, 2015 5:13 pm

I placed my hands on his shoulders this time. He felt like he got a good exercise everyday. What did he do again? My mind felt kind of clouded.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 25, 2015 5:17 pm

I put my arms around her waist instead of her shoulders. She had firm muscles, but not in an uncomfortable way... as if she took care of herself in just the right way. I slid my hand up and started stroking her hair again.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 25, 2015 5:20 pm

I walked over to the stable.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 25, 2015 5:21 pm

His touch was so soft. I felt goosebumps nearly forming, but quickly passed and replaced by the nice, warm feeling.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Cory's pov: I followed quickly, stepping up to Bob. "Hey, bud. Not gonna buck me this time."
Joseph's pov: I gently ran the my fingertips over her arm. Her skin was smooth... soft... it was... she was amazing.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 25, 2015 5:31 pm

I smiled slightly and climbed up on clover.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 25, 2015 5:34 pm

It was so warm where he touched...

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Joseph's pov: I placed my hand on her back again, gently stroking her hair.
Cory's pov: I gently climbed up on Bob, whispering the code word in his ear.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 25, 2015 5:39 pm

I know I was blushing again, I don't think I'll ever stop.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 25, 2015 5:39 pm

"Now you've got it. Be gently they don't need much to tell them what you want."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Cory's pov: "yeah... Merlin instructed us on riding them once."
Joseph's pov: Her face got red again, and I brushed her cheek. It was warm...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 25, 2015 5:44 pm

"Good."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 25, 2015 5:46 pm

I was so nervous, could he hear my heart?

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Cory's pov: "Alright, so, where are we going?"
Joseph's pov: I laid my hand on her collar bone, above her heart. I felt it beating, hoping she knew mine was beating just as hard.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 25, 2015 5:50 pm

My heart beat harder at his touch.

Last edited by Jessie Adams on Mon May 25, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 25, 2015 5:53 pm

((I'ts just beat... not beated...)) Joseph's pov: I put my hand on her back again. I didn't want to stop touching her...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 25, 2015 5:58 pm

"No idea! Go Clover!" She immediately started running while I laughed.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 25, 2015 5:58 pm

I felt my lungs start to strain. I didn't want to stop, but I need to breath. I pulled away.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Mon May 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Cory's pov: I dug my heels softly in Bob's side. He caught up with Clover. "Race?"
Joseph's pov: "You know, we have noses for a reason."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Mon May 25, 2015 6:02 pm

"Sure! Go!" I nudged Clover's sides again and she sped up quite a bit, I knew she was saving energy though.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon May 25, 2015 6:06 pm

"Yeah, sorry. I don't breath well through my nose, I have allergies sometimes."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down