City in the Sky

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: City in the Sky

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:25 pm

"You're not supposed to turn away," I teased.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41606

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:26 pm

"Uh oh," I said feigning fear.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47109

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:33 pm

I smiled.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:42 pm

I looked back at the cloud and noticed that it actually had moved so that it didn't look like it was hiding it's face anymore which was kinda creepy, "Weird..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:47 pm

"What is?" I looked back at the cloud. "Oh, yeah kinda. We're just being paranoid." I hope.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:49 pm

"Yeah..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:56 pm

I looked back at her.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:01 pm

I looked at him again, "What was that thing if it possesses the image of an angel it is an angel?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:02 pm

"Basically what you just described."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:07 pm

"Right would clouds count?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:11 pm

"I hope not, otherwise, run."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:14 pm

I laughed at that.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:17 pm

"Now, if the next Doctor has a New York accent, that would make it a lot better."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:29 pm

I started laughing harder
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:39 pm

I smiled. I was glad that I could get her to laugh.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:44 pm

My laughter slowly stopped, but I couldn't stop smiling.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:06 pm

I laid back down. "Oh crap! That cloud changed again!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:08 pm

I laid down next to him and stared at the cloud, "this is getting creepy..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:11 pm

"Run?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:27 pm

"I can't..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:41 pm

"I'll carry you."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:45 pm

"Your arm..."

((I sent you a very long email))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:00 am

"Get on my back, I'll piggy back you!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:01 am

I laughed again, "Ok!"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:09 am

I got up and onto my feet. I crouched down so she could get on my back.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down