City in the Sky

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: City in the Sky

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 5:33 pm

"A demon just possessed the world's third most dangerous person."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 5:34 pm

"I know."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 5:36 pm

"We're screwed. Call Lenora, Jasper...? Seriously, isn't there someone for this, I'm pretty sure this is how the Winter Soldier started!"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 6:48 pm

"Sherlock is number 2..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 6:49 pm

"But I don't have Sherlock Holmes number... wait, Sherlock Holmes is real too?!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 6:50 pm

"He's Lenora's dad."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 6:51 pm

"And who's Andy's dad? The 10th Doctor?" I asked sarcastically.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 7:02 pm

"No idea."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 7:02 pm

((Can he please? That would be funny!))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 7:08 pm

((I imagined more of the lines of either one-time companion or worked for Torchwood during Doomsday, so Andy has his number at least.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 7:11 pm

((Lol sure!))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 7:13 pm

"Let's just call Lenora and Jasper now, they're trained, maybe they can take her down.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 7:21 pm

"Ok"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 7:23 pm

"Is Cal okay?" I pulled out my phone.

((I really want Christine to fight Lenora. Who do you think will win?))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 7:27 pm

"Yeah."

((Probably Christine))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 7:28 pm

((I didn't want to say so, but that's kinda what I was thinking.))

I called Lenora.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 7:37 pm

((Just because Lenora would hold back, and Christine's #2))

I called Andy.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 7:38 pm

((#3, actually.))

I muttered, waiting for Lenora to pick up.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 7:40 pm

((Right, still))

Lenora: I answered the phone.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 7:41 pm

"The world's third most dangerous person has been possessed by a demon!" I yelled. "If we don't do something, she gonna go Winter Solider on out butts! Do something, Cap!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 7:45 pm

"Calm down and explain."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 7:48 pm

I took a deep breath. "Christine got possessed by a demon and we don't know where she is! Can you find her? Once you do, me and Madison know what to do from there. Be careful, because the demon will not hesitate to kill you and had all of Christine's memories and skills with superstrength. Hence, Winter Soldier."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 7:49 pm

"Why am I Cap? I don't have superstrength or speed or anything like that."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 14, 2016 7:52 pm

"You're her best friend and have a better chance of reaching her than anyone else... other than Andy, but you have a better chance of living."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 14, 2016 7:54 pm

"Ok."
Annabeth Chase