And now I drink blood.

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: And now I drink blood.

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:42 pm

I walked over to him.

((Good night, Spencer!))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41612

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:25 pm

I held out my hand, beckoning for her to take it.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13522

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:38 pm

I smiled and took his hand.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:50 pm

I pulled her closer and pecked her lips. I smiled.

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:54 pm

I smiled and looked into his eyes again. I was gonna get lost in them soon enough.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:56 pm

I breathed out. Her eyes were... beautiful.
((GTG! Bye!))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:57 pm

((Bye!))

I leaned up and kissed him for a long second.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:50 pm

I kissed her back, pulling her close.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:50 pm

((HAVE YOU SEEN RWBY?!!!))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:42 pm

I wrapped my arms around his neck to stead myself.

((What? What is that? I swear I've heard of it!))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:48 pm

((I think you'd like it. It's about a magica-y world where people have 'auras,' and these auras manifest as powers. The main characters are Ruby, Wyce, Blake and Yang, and they're all training to become kick-butt warriors. The animation is terrible, but once you get into it it's awesome.))
I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. How, and why, had this all happened so fast? I mean... I usually didn't kiss a girl till the twenty-something date... ish... this was just crazy.
((gtgt bed. Night! Sleep well!))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 pm

((Good night! I hope you sleep well too!))

To be honest, he was the first boy I've ever shared anything remotely romantic with.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:45 am

((I tired...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47115

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:27 am

((I'm sorry.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:54 am

((Hey, Spencer, I don't want to pick on you or anything, but you said Tyler took a pint of blood, and I have done research on blood loss, and a pint is equal to 473.176 milliliters (that is incredibly hard to spell since I don't have my glasses on) and that is only enough blood loss for Class 1 hemorrhaging since it is less than losing 15% of total blood she has in her body (aprox.) and is just under how much a person donates (10%/550 mil.) There are generally no symptoms though one may feel slightly faint.
However, Class 3 hemorrhaging is 3-4 pints of blood loss (30-40%/1710-2270 mil.) is usually when you would want a blood transfusion as urgent as Caroline's.
Yeah, sorry, I just had that knowledge lying around in one of my files so I thought I would share the info with you. It took a lot of math to convert my sources's measuring to millimeters and percentages.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:13 am

((That's useful info, I had to wake up at 5...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:36 am

((I can tell. I can send you the full page, along with how many needle injections it would take to get to each stage and some side notes.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:39 am

((Cool))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:42 pm

((Hey, I'm not the one who had her start passing out and all.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:55 pm

I pulled away slowly, but my fang still managed to nick her lower lip. "Sorry, are you alright?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top