Handwritten

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Handwritten

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 19, 2015 7:12 am

If not, I will look through my playlist.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41612

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 19, 2015 7:14 am

I will try to find songs... some of them I would really like to sing... such as almost every song by American Authors... almost every, not every. Ooh... how about 'Ho, hey' by The Lumineers?

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13522

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 19, 2015 7:18 am

Nah. I'm not the biggest fan of that song.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 19, 2015 7:20 am

Really? How about Best Day of My Life? or Ghost? Or Feels Like Yesterday? (Just btw; American Authors is one of my favorite bands, 'cause their music is very clean. I've kinda realized the Onerepublic and Imagine Dragons probably aren't so good...)

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 19, 2015 7:29 am

Oh, I love Onerepublic. Best day of my Life is the only song of American Authors I know. Michael Jackson?

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 19, 2015 7:31 am

Sorry, can't do Michael Jackson... I can do Onerepublic and Imagine Dragons, they're just not very clean... so... yeah. There are a few other bands I can do songs from... but... well, never mind.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 19, 2015 7:37 am

Yeah. Bridget Meddler.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe on Tue May 19, 2015 1:20 pm

I like fireflies by owl city...

It’s not like I was looking for 
trouble. I didn’t have to. At my height it just always found me. 
My name is Michael Vey, and the story I’m about to tell you is 
strange. Very strange. It’s my story.

"I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to violently kill you!"
~Captain Hitsugya, Bleach

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice

Wattpad:
AshtheAmazingMerlin
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 6335

View user profile https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 19, 2015 3:10 pm

That's one of my favorites!

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue May 19, 2015 4:37 pm

Fireflies isn't that bad... forgive me for being really picky, but music is a very big influence, and I won't do anything that's too bad.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue May 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Yeah.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe on Tue May 19, 2015 5:18 pm

That's okay

Wattpad:
AshtheAmazingMerlin
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Thu May 21, 2015 6:48 am

Okay. 'Ees all good, then. Thank you.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri May 29, 2015 8:34 pm

So, I may or may not have composed a list of good, non-country songs that touch my heart! Anyone want the list?

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe on Sat May 30, 2015 12:33 pm

Duh

Wattpad:
AshtheAmazingMerlin
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat May 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Alright.
I won't Give Up -Jason Mraz
Say Something -A Great Big World
Let her Go -Passenger
A Thousand Years -Christina Perri
Someone Like You -Adele
When I was your Man -Bruno Mars
Wanted -Hunter Hays
Good Time -Owl City and Carly Rey Jepson
Thunder -Boys like Girls
All about Us -He is We

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down