Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestions for prompts of the month.

+3
Author of the Universe
jesswrightica
Willcryptos
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

suggestions for prompts of the month. - Page 2 Empty Re: suggestions for prompts of the month.

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Very Happy
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12116

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

suggestions for prompts of the month. - Page 2 Empty Re: suggestions for prompts of the month.

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Kohai, I think. It means "Underclassman."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10225

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:31 pm

*Resists parenthesis* Yup, Kohai. It's the opposite of senpai (uperclassman).
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Hmm... random RP idea here... What if there was a whole other world on the other side of mirrors, all with their own people and everything, and there are only a few teens who have the power to go through them to the other side. It looks happy at first, but after they went to the opposite side, monsters got through and they have to stop them before they take over the world. Oh, and no one else can even see the monsters. That probably sounds like a dumb idea... oh well... just a thought...
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:06 pm

I like the Idea! Infact, I had an Idea too! We could do fairy tale themed RP's!  Credit for the Idea: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/blog/teen/7-fairy-tales-that-seriously-need-ya-retellings/ )))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Nice!
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:49 am

Staci; it's not persay a bad idea, but mirror walking and magical mirrors tend to put a dark twist on stories; every story I've known with a magical mirror has a character die.
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 15933

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:26 am

((...we could have it be different from the other stories... We are different from everyone else anyway...))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Staci-san, you would not believe how long that prompt idea has been floating around inside my head. I have a hard time finding the words im looking for to describe what im thinking, so allot of my ideas end up shriviling away...
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8764

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:49 am

I have ideas for prompts... I just dunno if they're good ideas... and I'm already writing simultaneously in about eight different topics, so I'm scared to start onother one...
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:43 pm

I have a book idea. I am not going to share. It's my idea. It's also distopean too, sooooooo
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:03 pm

I really need to stop procrastinating a lot of things.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 47932

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:14 am

Me has an idea for the prompt of the month. It's an idea for one of my books, though, so treat it well.
A boy's school gets blown up after school, when everyone's gone home and he's awiting for the bus with his friend. He wakes up in a hospital, with an odd doctor in the room. The doctor convinces him, somehow, to forget his old life and take up a crazy plan becasue ((And this is just sooo surprisig)) The boy has extremely powerful powers that the doctor secretly wants to manipulate. The boy doesn't know that, though. So, they go through with the weird plan, then the hypnotization wears off, and the boy gets suspicious. He discovers the doctor's plans, and he escapes. He and the doctor become rivals, and the boy must fight alongside his friends with all his might to overcome the doctor and his inventions, and save the city... and the world.
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:16 am

((I actually gave up on that book and erased it becasuse it got really dark... I actually don't like that idea, either, but I wanted to put an idea out there... you may not want to use it... that's just fine... I will brainstorm another idea, and that one you should take seriously.))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:22 am

((I could use my Unstoppables idea... though, that's intertwined with The Flame of Falling Stars... I could use Good Knight, or The Embassies... or Royal Blood... (Yes, I'm trying to impress with book title names. They're really not impressive, but I'm hoping one will catch someone's eye.)))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:24 am

((Flame of the Fallen Stars sounds interesting."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:25 am

((The Flame of Falling Stars is the one I already put up there... I forgot to say, i was asteroids that blew up his school, and they later blow up the city, right after he escapes the hospital.))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:29 am

((Meteorites, not asteroids...))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:29 am

((How about Good Knight? Speaking. Of which, I am tired! Good night!)))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:36 am

((Night, Jaydinn! Sleep well.))
Good Knight is about a delinquent boy ((Oh... I never thought about it, but you guys would probably get bored writing this one...)) who lives on the streets. He stands up for kids who are being treated less-than-appropriately. One day, a man in his early twenties finds this boy and asks him if he'd be interested in a job. Given most people asking that kind of question in the city are criminals, he refuses. But, when the man is leaving, he glimpses his uniform underneath his coat. Intrigued, the boy seeks the man out, and he accepts the job. He's accepted into an order of knights, but they're not your typical knights. They're a military SF unit that uses advanced exoskeleton tech to take out the world's most wanted. Almost all the boys were once delinquent, and all left their old life behind for the better prospect of protecting the world. ((The Knights are all teenage boys, besides the commander, though... some of them have girlfriends... like I said, it would be boring for you guys to write...))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:44 am

((That one would be a bit more challenging, I think.))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:45 am

((It's suppose to be a book... so... it's a bit more complicated... after the main beginning story line is finished, it can basically just be a prompt, though.))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:45 am

((Maybe. What was the last option?))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 am

((THere were two: The Embassies and Royal Blood. THey're both alien books...))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:49 am

((Royal Blood?))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next