Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

5 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 2 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:55 pm

I went down the stairs and found her dad still sitting at the table. I told him she was up now and getting dressed and he nodded to the fridge. "Thanks" I said, opening the fridge and getting a soda. I sat down at the table next to him and opened the can of root beer.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8766

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 2 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:59 pm

I pulled my outfit out of my drawer. It was all ready. I had been excited the other day and chose it. It had converse all stars, dark skinny jeans, white shirt, and a light pink leather jacket. I went into the kitchen.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10227

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:00 pm

(((Off to yw. Baii!)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:02 pm

I looked up as Juice came in. "Wow. Nice outfit, Juice!"
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:44 am

I smiled and struggled not to blush. It was amazing that he noticed my outfit, considering the fact that he was a boy. "Thanks." I said as I stared at my toes.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:41 am

"Well, you eat, I've got to go. I'll meet you in the park, ok?" I said, just finishing my soda. Her dad looked up at me from behind the newspaper he was reading, an eyebrow raised. "Don't worry, sir, nothing's going to happen. I'm just showing her the sword I got yesterday." He sighed and rolled his eyes before going back to his newspaper. I waved goodbye to Juice and left, jogging all the way back to my house. I didn't go inside like a normal person. I did a bunch of complex maneuvers to get onto the first story roof right under my window, then popped the window open and I slid into my room. I looked around. My guitar was sitting in its case next to my desk. I was tempted to bring it, as well, but thought better of it. I was here for my sword. I looked at my bed and realized I had forgotten to make it earlier, so I went over and made it. I looked at the posters on the walls and sighed. I needed to get new ones. Finally I turned to my closet and saw my new sword just outside the closet door. I went over to it, hesitating before grabbing it. For some reason, I felt like if I picked it up, my world would never be the same. I pushed that thought aside and firmly grabbed the hilt. As I did, I felt a wave of energy rushing over me, warming and cooling at the same time. Finally it subsided and I strapped it to my belt. It felt good, like it had always been there, and always would. After a few moments looking at my reflection in the mirror, I glanced at the bag on my door. I hadn't planned on taking a picnic, but the thought sounded appealing, so I grabbed it and went down the stairs to the kitchen. My parents had already left for work, so I went to the fridge and grabbed some things, then closed the fridge and went to the cabinets and got some assorted snacks. I put everything into my bag, double checking everything. Satisfied, I went back to my room and grabbed a few blankets. I rolled them up and checked my bag to see if there was room, which surprisingly there was. I stuffed the blankets in and grabbed my jacket off the back of my door, next to where my bag was. I put it on, grabbed the bag, looked around the room one last time, and was out the window. I closed it behind me, then dropped the bag onto the ground below. I jumped off and rolled to a stop, thankful I had taken up parkour the year before. I grabbed the bag and took off running towards the park, hoping I had given Juice enough time. I looked down at my sword while I ran. It felt good having it there. I looked up and smiled. This was going to be a good summer.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:46 pm

《I liked that. 》
I quickly ate and grabbed my backpack that was all packed. "Thanks, Dad!" I called out the door as I left. I started on the walk to the park.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:50 pm

I was waiting for only a minute before Juice showed up. "Hiya," I said, grinning. I put my hand on the sword at my waist. "You like?"
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:02 pm

"Ooh, fancy!" I smiled. Lyle was so excited to show me his new sword, that it made me kind of interested in it.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:09 pm

"I know, right?!" I said with a little jump. I laughed at what I did.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:20 pm

I laughed with him at his excitement. "Okay, show me what's so special about it."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:29 pm

"Ok, get ready!" I said. I drew my sword and showed her the blade. It looked like the blade was made out of a rainbow, but only in color. "If you touch it, it feels stronger and sturdier than almost every other metal out there!" I said. Again, I felt like my life was about to change forever, but I brushed it aside. I looked down at my hand and saw the mark was back. "Juice. Look." I said, still looking at my hand. My voice felt a little different, and the world looked strange. I looked up at Juice.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:31 pm

"You okay there, Lyle? you look like you've seen a unicorn or something..." I asked with concern.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:57 pm

"The mark's back like I said it would." I said. Again, my voice felt funny. Looking at Juice, the pink of her jacket was more defined, along with the pink of her lips. "Wow. You're beautiful." I said in awe.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:05 pm

I blushed, "Uhh.." was all I managed. "Thank you." I got out.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:10 pm

I could only stare at her. I'd never seen how amazingly beautiful she was before. Even the redness of her cheeks was beautiful.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:14 pm

(((That's so sweet!)))
I noticed he looked a little different. I didn't know what exactly, but just, different. Eventually, I realised his eyes. "Lyle... your.. eyes. Your eyes are a different color."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:16 pm

That snapped me back. "What? They are? Do you have a mirror?" My voice still felt weird, but I was getting used to it. What concerned me the most right now was my eyes. ((Lol, thanks!))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:32 pm

"Yeah, I probably do." I dug through my backpack and found a mirror-brush. I opened it up, and handed it to him. "Here."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:41 pm

I took the mirror and looked at my eyes. Juice was right! They were a different color! My once brown eyes were now a dark green! And they seemed to be slowly changing even as I looked at them! Still holding my sword in my right hand, I slowly moved the mirror around, following it with my eyes to make sure it wasn't a trick of the light. I even turned around, but the truth was plain as day and staring back at me. My eyes had indeed changed color, and I don't think they're done.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:46 pm

I watched as he twirled around, smiling. He was cute when he was confused.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:49 pm

((Careful of his sword!)) "M-my eyes... They're GREEN!" I said in surprise.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:58 pm

"Yeah. They look good that way."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:00 pm

I turned and looked at her, again stunned by her beauty, but I managed to recover. "They do? Thanks." I said, handing her back her mirror/brush.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:47 pm

I took the brush back and threw it in my bag. "Hey, I have something to show you too."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next