Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

5 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 14 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:52 pm

(((Oke then. (Sumimasen, I got distracted, writing... It's still your turn. Do what you want.)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10227

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 14 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:01 pm

((Arigatou!)) When we got to the remains of my house, we were stopped by an officer who asked us what we were doing, but the officer waved us forward once Juices dad told him that I was Lyle Sakuran. There were firefighters and police officers everywhere. There was even an ambulance off to the side. We found the sheriff and he gave me his condolences, then told us to go ahead and look around, which we did. We split up and looked at different parts of the remains. I went and found my room to see if I could find anything that was still even remotely intact.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8766

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:05 pm

I had seen something shiny and Went to go check on it. It was an inticate ring, with a dragon on it. The whole thing was actually a dragon. The band was it's tail. I walked over to Lyle to show him.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:22 pm

I bent down and looked under some ash and burnt ceiling that has fallen down. "My... Guitar?" I said to myself. I uncovered it the rest of the way and, sure enough, it was still unscathed. In fact, all I had to do was wipe it off and change the strings and I was good to go, which was extremely improbable. I double checked every inch of it to make sure I hadn't missed anything that would make it hard or even impossible to play. The dragon engraved on the back was as awesome as ever and the neck wasn't cracked. All in all, it was another highly unlikely thing this morning, me not being burned being the first. I turned when I heard someone coming up behind me. It was Juice. "Hey, Juice. Look what I found! Completely unscathed, not even a scratch." I said, holding up my beloved guitar.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:24 pm

"Whew. I was worried about your guitar. Here, Look what I found." I held the ring out to show him.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:33 pm

I looked at it and felt drawn to it, like it was mine. It reminded me of the feeling I'd had when is first seen my sword. "May I see it?" I asked, holding out my hand.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:03 pm

"Here." I handed it to him.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:08 pm

"Thanks." I said, looking at it. It was beautiful, but kinda girly. I felt like it had some big meaning to it and that I should guard it closely. I looked up at Juice. "Thanks. Wait, I already said that... What ever..." I said, smiling.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:15 pm

(((That was cute... *fangirling*)))
I smiled when I saw his smile. He had a kind of smile that was impossible not to smile when you saw it. "Your welcome Lyle, It's a good thing I saw that..."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:20 pm

"Yes, it was. Again, thanks." I said. "Hey, want to help me finish looking? I don't know what we'll find, but you never know." I said, pointing to my guitar. I smiled again.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:26 pm

(((Phone is dying. I'll be back on once it's charged.)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:29 pm

((Oki))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:11 pm

I laughed because he was right. "Too true, you never know..."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:14 pm

"Well, lets get back to work!" I said, putting the ring into my bag.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:07 pm

((((I forgot to mention that I really liked how he said he had to protect the ring... eeeehh!))) I went off to another corner and started looking for anything worth saving

Last edited by potatina on Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:17 pm

We looked in different parts of what used to be my room.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:44 pm

(((How does she get hurt? Hmm... IDEA!)))
    I was looking through the ashes and took a step to move over to another area. It all happened so fast, a sharp pain in my lower shin, and I passed out.
(((I think that works...)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:38 pm

I heard a scream. I whirled around in time to see Juice falling... THROUGH THE FLOOR! I took off across the unstable ground and caught her, my body acting on it's own. I pulled, trying to reverse her downward momentum, but something was stuck. I pulled harder, the floor giving underneath me, until I heard a sickly snap and finally pulled her free, turning her downward momentum into a backwards fall toward safer ground. I landed on my backside with her on top of me, but we weren't out of the fire yet. The floor kept caving in, inching towards us like a scene from a horror movie. I scooted backwards, away from the ever-growing hole in the floor, dragging Juice with me. I bumped into something and turned to look, though I had to look up to see what it was, or rather WHO. "Give her here!" the firefighter yelled. I nodded and handed her to him. After he had her, I got up and we started down the torched stairs. I heard the house creaking and realized that I had forgotten my guitar. "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" I yelled before I ran back up the stairs. "WAIT! IT'S NOT SAFE!" he yelled back. "THEN GET HER OUT!" I replied, getting to the door of what used to be my room. I saw my guitar, sitting triumphantly in the corner of the quickly collapsing room. I rushed in, careful of where I stepped, and grabbed my guitar. My escape had been cut off and I was running out of options fast, so I put the strap of my guitar over my shoulder so I had both my hands and drew my sword. Once I did, I felt light as a feather and quick as a bee. I quickly figured out that the only way out was either up or down, and since I couldn't exactly go up, I had to go down. I looked for the safest way down and saw that the floor was crumbling into ash as it fell. Wow. This floor really WASN'T safe! I thought. Then it dawned on me. If the pile of ash was deep enough, it might cushion my fall, or rather jump. I waited as long as I could for the ash to pile up, and finally I jumped. I landed in the ash, making it billow up into a mushroom-like cloud. I started coughing as I tried to figure out which room it was, which was hard thanks to the cloud of ash. I pulled my shirt up over my nose and mouth to hopefully filter the air I breathed in. Finally I crawled out of the house and out of the ash cloud. I let go of my shirt and coughed and gasped for clean air. The paramedics rushed over to me and started asking questions, but I heard none of them. All I could hear was the drone of the ambulance's sirens as it drove away. Who's in there? Oh no. Is it Juice?! Is she okay?! "Juice" I coughed out, still having a hard time breathing. It's Juice, I just know it. She got hurt when the floor started caving. "Juice!" I gasped, reaching for the speeding ambulance. The paramedics told me to calm down and that she was going to be okay, and to just let them help me, but I pushed them away, struggling to get to her, even though I knew it was hopeless. Finally I passed out from lack of oxygen, still fearing I had broken my promise to my missing mother.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:22 pm

((((Two part post!))) I was still unconsious. My entire leg was throbbing. Despite the pain the forst question I had rum through my mind was: Where is Lyle? Then, I wondered where I was. Why wasn't he with me? What happened?
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:24 pm

*time skip*
Next thing I knew, I woke up in a hospital bed, tube sticking out of my arms. I tried to sit up. I ached everywhere. WHAT had happened?! Soon after I woke up, a nurse came in. "Awake are you?" She said grouchilly. She sounded like yoda... and kinda looked like yoda too.
"Yes, Ma'am." I replied, trying to be kind. I felt like my voice sounded like Fluttershy.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:43 pm

I woke up, throat and lungs burning. I coughed and whimpered in pain.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:24 pm

The nurse never replied to me, so I asked her the first thing on My mind. "Where's Lyle?" I thought about my question. I doubted that she knew who I was talking about. "Uhh... I mean, is there a Lyle Sakuran in this hospital?"
(((where is Lyle, now?)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 pm

I heard Juice ask if I was here. "Yes! I'm right here!" I tried to say, but it came out like this: "Yehh *hack hack hack, moan*". Tears came to my eyes. I could hear Juice, but the curtain in the room separated us and the condition of my throat and lungs made speaking pretty much impossible. I needed help. I needed it very badly.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 pm

((oh yeah... He's in the same room.))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:42 pm

(((Oh. Cool... She'll notice him eventually... She's just looking the wrong direction.)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next