Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tumblr Academy reimagined

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Tumblr Academy reimagined  - Page 40 Empty Re: Tumblr Academy reimagined

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm

He laughed. "Why would I tell you?"
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12107

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:56 pm

I walked over to the table of instruments and picked up some brass knuckles. There were a pair for angles, but I couldn't use them, and there were a pair for demons. I fixed the demon ones onto my knuckles and rolled my neck before stepping into the circle and popping him a fresh one right in the jaw.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 47923

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 pm

I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her away from him and out of hearing range. "That's still his body!" I snapped. "I get Nic's not in there, but we're bringing him back, so I'm pretty sure we need his body intact and not damaged. You can't just beat him up!"
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:05 pm

"I can heal his body when I'm done!" I whispered. "That's an angelic perk. I'm not going to kill him... well, I mean, the demon, probably, but after I get the answers I need. And if it bothers you so much, I'll just exorcise him, but for now, don't look weak. He'll use that against you. If you wanna stay, you have to put your feelings for Nic to the side because that thing is not Nic!"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:08 pm

"It's still his body," I muttered, glaring at her, though I released her arm. "So I'm sorry if me not wanting to watch and let you beat up his body after he just died is seen as weak. I thought he was your friend." I pushed past her to the room's exit, not bothering to glance back over my shoulder as I turned back down the corner we'd entered through earlier to get back to the first room in the bunker, plopping down in a chair at the table. I took a deep breath as I leaned across the table, burying my head in my arms.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:10 pm

((When you next post you should have a long post about Kira getting information from the demon and/or exorcizing it just to get that out of the way a bit. Also, did we want to have the RA world next? If so, did that mean that we'd have the RA villain as the enemy in this world?))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Kira: I took a deep breath and cracked my knuckles. Azazel was going to have a heyday with taunting me about Nic's behavior. I looked at the others. "Leave, I can get what I need alone," I ordered them. I waited for them to leave before putting the brass knuckles back on and turning back to the yellow eyed demon who was staring at me. "Let's get to work."
Alistair: I walked over and found Aiden. I slid into the chair next to him and awkwardly patted his arm. "It's going to be... I'm sure that everything..." I could not find myself to speak comforting words. "Ugh, this is absolute rubbish," I groaned, burying my face in my hands.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:05 am

((I believe it should be next. I don't know, that's up to you, I think it would be interesting.))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:08 pm

I took a deep breath to compose myself before lifting my head up, resting it on my arm. "That sums this all up pretty well," I agreed, offering a small smile.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:50 pm

Alistair: I gave him a faint smile back. "This entire situation is, quite frankly, a disaster." I reached into my book bag and pulled out my favorite book, my book. I set it on the table in front of me. "This is my story, sort of. It's the story of where I'm from, and as the official Librarian, I guard this book. As well as every book and know every story." I started sliding it over to him when the door that we entered open. I looked up and saw two men in flannel and jackets walk in, deeply engrossed in a conversation, until they noticed we were here, then they froze, shocked.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:48 pm

I glanced up at the two men, shocked for a moment before I remembered Kira mentioning brothers. "You must be the Winchester brothers," I said slowly. The shorter shared a confused look with the taller, as if to ask him how we knew who they were, on top of getting in their bunker. "Look, we just need your help bringing our friend back from the dead. Kira is in whatever dungeon you guys have, probably beating up his possessed body, so you can talk to her t find out abut how all this happened."
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:09 pm

I watched. Dean was the shorter one, I remembered that, so the taller one was Sam. Dean shook his head for a second before looking at Aiden. "Listen, kid. We don't bring people back from the dead. What's dead should stay dead." I scoffed. "That's rich, coming from you. Haven't you died over one hundred times?"
I shut up quickly when both Sam and Dean pulled out their guns and pointed them at me and Aiden. "You with the British Men of Letters?" he asked. I raised my hands quickly. "No, I don't know who that is!" I answered. "I'm from a small town in Maine!"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:54 pm

I put my hands up uncertainly. "Look, Kira said you guys would probably help us. Nic and the rest of us... aren't from this world. We just want to get Nic alive and get to our universes."
"So you're telling me you're aliens?" he shorter one scoffed, nudging his brother and glancing at me mockingly.
"Technically someone from another country can be called an alien, so I guess you could call us that," I replied. The taller chuckled as the shorter bristled.
"Just who are you guys?" he asked.
"This is Alistair," I answered, pointing to him slowly. "She's Olivia Jackson. I'm Aiden Stark."
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:41 pm

"Alistair Mills, I'm British, I'm from another another realm, my story's really complicated." I slowly lowered my arms right as Kira came in. Her wrists were bloody and bruised. She stopped when she saw Sam and Dean.
"You guys are back," was all she said before going to her duffle that she left on the table and digging through it and pulling out a roll of gauze.
"I got Azazel in the dungeon. He told me how he jumped into another dimension," she informed us, avoiding looking anywhere but at her brothers.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:14 pm

"But Azazel is dead," the taller one replied uncertainly. I glanced between the three Winchesters, sensing tension but not sure why. I noticed the blood on her wrists and glanced away.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Kira: "Oh please, everyone's been dead at least once. Why does this shock you?" I asked while first wrapping up my knuckles. "He's working with other people. Some weird crocodile looking guy in one world, evil lords in other worlds, probably a handful of people. One guy just brought him back gave him the ability to travel between dimensions. By the way, is Cas still cool with the angels? I need to get to heaven."

-------

https://writeyoung.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=190
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40