Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tumblr Academy reimagined

3 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Tumblr Academy reimagined  - Page 33 Empty Re: Tumblr Academy reimagined

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:16 pm

((Got it!))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 47925

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:38 pm

((Sorry I’m in a parade today, then work...))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 53000

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:33 pm

((Geez, you need to take a day to yourself.))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:24 pm

((Ugh we need Kennedy to do anything. If only one of us had read AF so we could do some things))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12109

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:33 pm

((I mean, I could, but I have no desire because there are only like, 5 rich characters that I like and the rest irritate me because they're rich.))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:33 pm

((It just never interested me tbh))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:36 pm

((Yeah, especially when I already have a character named "Artimus." I know it's spelled differently, but that's because I didn't know how to spell it when I created the character and I'm too far in to change it now.))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:40 pm

((Or you know google stuff...))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:40 pm

((I’m at work by the way))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:34 pm

((Wow, sorry for trying to make sure you're included? Besides, it's not like I'll understand things from Googling it. I need things in context to understand them, hence why I have been waiting for you to post with the fairies so that I can actually understand them and not horribly screw something up from a story I don't know about. Fairies is such a broad subject to begin with, how would I even begin to start to understand them from Artemis' world? You've expressed that you can't post because we move on too quickly. But when I stop like this because I actually need you to be able to move on then you don't post at all!))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:37 pm

((It’s nice to know you care... all of a sudden... I’ve been googling stuff too because I keep forgetting things... plus there’s really not much else I can say about them... Opal’s followers are typically more aggressive and will shoot to kill unlike the others. Plus I’ve been more busy lately because I have school stuff and we’re short handed at work and I have to learn how to be a team lead, and how to fill out a bunch of paperwork. I’m sorry I have a life outside of this now))

I looked around and tried to keep an eye out for the fairies and didn’t see anything until I felt a blast hit me from one of the blaster guns Opal’s followers used instead of the usual stun guns, “They’re on the roof!”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:05 pm

((Care "all of a sudden"? I've tried this entire time to keep your characters involved to give you chances to post when you would get on, you just never seize the opportunities I throw at your feet. I get you're busy and have a life, but you're not the only one who does. I also have a job, and school things to do, but I still get on and post because I've enjoyed this story and I love my characters.
    I'm on enough for Matt, whose story none of you are firsthand familiar with, to make sense. You've never done enough with Artemis for his to make sense, knowing that neither Jaydinn nor I know anything about his story other than what you tell us. How would I have known that they fairies use BLASTER GUNS if you didn't JUST give that information?
    What hasn't helped my mood when writing with you is the way that both Olivia and Artemis couldn't care less about my characters despite the way they try and do everything to help them. Sorry for being the one with the plans who actually keeps the plot of this progressing. If I'd waited for you we never would have left Olivia's world, let alone 3 of them!
    I'm also sorry that you've seemed to distance yourself from me ever since you learned I'm trans.
    What I'm not sorry about is this decision of mine: I'm done with RP's now, so way to go. My biggest regret now is that Nicholas is a GREAT character I won't get to work with anymore. So congrats, I won't be here to keep things moving anymore despite the fact I was literally just working to get Nic back into it. I'm sure this great story will fade into endless dialogue between Olivia and Alistair if you keep it going.))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:54 pm

((I’m sorry my characters haven’t responded the way you’ve expected, but they are my characters not yours they’re going to respond differently and I’m sorry that it’s been a busy last little while. The fact that I’m busy doesn’t mean I’m distancing myself ‘Because your trans’ also I legitimately can’t remember what kind of weapons they use so I made that up... I’ve been trying to get on when I can. That isn’t always possible though. I have a lot going on right now and a lot of big changes coming up/happening. So if you want to quit RPs again go for it, but it isn’t my fault I can’t be on as often as you expect  and I work almost every day. I’m at work right now. Luckily we don’t have customers. I also seem to remember you complaining about being left behind the first time you quit RPs despite me always telling you exactly where your character was when you had forgotten and given you ways in))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:45 pm

((Also the entire reason Liv went to the SPN world rather than try to stay behind was for Nic. (I went back and reread) Otherwise she would’ve tried to stay home, she would’ve failed, but she would’ve tried. So don’t try to say she doesn’t care about Nic at all. Nic has constantly been rude to Artemis, so has Alistair and other characters and I get that he’s a difficult person, but he’s just as homesick as Nic was which was covered in the ‘meaningless’ conversation so was why Liv isn’t freaking out that Nic isn’t with them. Anyway back to Artemis, why would he be upset that someone who was consistently rude to him wasn’t there? Especially when he’s not only alive, but happily at home and there’s a lot of something Artemis likes around?))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:23 pm

Artemis: I looked around and tried to keep an eye out for the fairies and didn’t see anything until I felt a blast hit me from one of the blaster guns Opal’s followers used instead of the usual stun guns, “They’re on the roof!”

Liv: I quickly found something I could use as a shield and tried to help the others get to safety.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33