Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten~everybody welcome!

3 posters

Go down

Forgotten~everybody welcome! Empty Forgotten~everybody welcome!

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Abigale Coral Beckstrom returns home only to find that she was erased from everyone's memory. Those she loves, never knew she existed. She works to gain back her relationships one by one.
     My character is Abi. (If you didn't notice, I think this is funny: her initials are ABC) She has naturally wavy hair that is a natural blonde-red. her mother was from Scotland.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I was so exited to go home. I was expecting my family to have a big welcome home party. I was expecting my friends to book the next few weekends. With activities and catching up. I came home to none of that. I got off the plane and I was left all alone at the airport. No way home. I go to my apartment that I share with my absolute best friend, to find that apparently.... She's the only one who has ever lived there. She threatened to call the police on me. I'm glad she did because, I would worry for her if she let random strangers insist they live with her. I went to a hotel, got a room. I contemplated everything that had happened. My best friend doesn't know me. When she used to know everything about me and understand myself better than I did. I couldn't believe what was happenening. I cried my self to sleep hoping it was all a really bad nightmare. I woke up in the morning, still in a hotel,  with a soaked pillow and sore eyes. It was still happening. It was probably real. I tried to accept the fact but, instead of coping I turned my laptop on and watched three hours of Netflix.

((Ash just pointed out to me that her initials are actually ACB. Sorry, guys. I fail at numbers or anything that has a pattern with more than four yes, ACB does not have more than four, but the alphabet.))

Last edited by Ⓟⓞⓣⓐⓣⓘⓝⓐ on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10228

Back to top Go down

Forgotten~everybody welcome! Empty Re: Forgotten~everybody welcome!

Post by jesswrightica Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:55 pm

*knock**knock* "Maid." I yelled through the hotel door. It was ridiculous that I had to say 'maid' every time I knocked on a door.
Especially since I'm a guy. Star Finnegan is the name. Great name, I know. My mom thought it would give me some luck in the world; that I'd become some sort of Hollywood 'Star' because that's my name. Heh. Some luck it's given me. Now I'm just a forgotten 'maid' in a hotel. I didn't understand why I wasn't known more in the world. I suppose I am kind of a sore thumb in a crowed with my extream height (nearly 6' 9'') and my messy jet back hair with a white streak in the back. Heck, I'm the only twenty year old who still has braces on his teeth. But besides my awkward looks, I was a complete nobody.
"Anyone in there?" I asked once again, taking one of the hotel keys I had that opened every door in the building and swiping it in the lock.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Writers Points : 4043

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:32 pm

I opened the door to find a guy outside my hotel room door. "Sorry It took me a while to open up. Are you actually a maid.. or pranking me?" I looked him up and down. I noticed he had braces. I had braces. I felt silly but, I had come from Britain and I had gone to America for a little bit EVERYONE had really straight teeth, so, I got braces even though I was 21. I reached up and touched my braces, kind of instinctively, I don't know why I did, but I did. ((we are now at a British hotel, back in Britain. Everyone's in Britain!))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:09 pm

"No. I'm a maid... though I prefer sanitary maintence guy. But, you know. Hotel policies." I laughed while explaining the situation. "I like your braces." There was an awkward silence. "Uhm... should I just come back later or..."
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Writers Points : 4043

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:42 pm

"Oh, no, well, I mean... It's okay, I was just leaving." I turned around and grabbed my backpack which was behind the door. "See?" I walked past him and started to walk away. noticed something important. I was still in my clothes from before I got on the plane. I kept walking, I probably didn't look too bad... probably.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:50 pm

((I want to confine this rp to just me and Jess... Anyone with a desktop want to edit the title?))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:51 pm

(( wait, what?? i cant't join??  Sad))
Willcryptos
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Writers Points : 3882

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:11 am

((I'm having fun with just us... but, the more the merrier.... but, too many hands creates problems... I don't know....))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum