Where we come from

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by The Guardian on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:59 pm

"I," I carefully observed for other weapons, "Am William. Are you with any others?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13802

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 am

"No."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 48684

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:03 am

I checked for signs of lying. All of the involuntary twitches didn't come up, and I let out a breath. "Have you harmed other people? Did you ever use your knives on anyone you didn't absolutely need to?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:03 am

"No." I knew he was watching to see if I was lying, but I wasn't.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:05 am

I nodded. "You passed. My name's Raphael, but you can call me Raph. I've got a group just behind, though I doubt they stayed behind." I put her knives in my pocket. "I'll keep your weapons for now, unless you'd like to take your leave."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:07 am

"Why can't I keep my weapons?" I asked quietly having them was kind of a comfort thing they were the last things my parents gave me.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:07 am

"I didn't stay behind!" I said, walking up. "I'm Téa, nice to see another girl."

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:09 am

"I'll keep them till I trust you."
Dunkan came up behind Tea. "I'm Dunkan. I don't have a girlfriend." I shived him. "What? Just putting it out there."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:09 am

((*shoved he did not shiv his own brother...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:11 am

I nodded slightly his reasoning made sense even though I would miss them, I turned to Téa "I'm Samantha, but you can call me pretty much whatever you want," I told her quietly. I was glad that I had found other people, but I didn't know them, and I was shy...
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 am

I put my hand on her shoulder softly. I didn't want to start out as enemies, so I had to get something straight.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 am

((Weeping Angel Weeping Angel, Weeping Angel....))

I nodded.

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:13 am

"What?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:15 am

((I SAW A WEEPING ANGEL ON A DOCTOR WHO SHORT I'M WATCHING, AND NOW I'M SCARED!!))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:15 am

She seemed timid, so I spoke softly. "It's going to be alright. You're not alone anymore. We may be a bit distrusting, but we don't want to shut you out. You're safe with us, and I trust we're safe with you."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:17 am

"We better get a move on," I said, looking around.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:18 am

"We're not in a rush," Dunkan said. "We have all day. ANd tomorrow. And all week. And all month, and all year. We've got nowhere to be very quick."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:19 am

((I'm sorry Jaydinn))

I nodded, "My 'friends' left me," I explained quietly looking down while I spoke, "they didn't think I was helpful and that is was going to do something to them while they were sleeping, they forgot that I was always loyal to my friends, and pushed me away."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:19 am

((I TRIED GOING BACK, BUT NOW THERE'S A WEEPING ANGEL WITH BARED FANGZ AND CLAWS ON THAT PAGE, HOW AM I THE ONLY ONE FREAKING OUT?!!!!!!))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:20 am

((Because I can't see it))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:20 am

I sighed. "Well," I shoved Dunk again, "It's quite obvious we're not gonna push you away. At least, not Dunk. THe things he would do..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:21 am

"What do you mean?"
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:21 am

I snickered. "Welcome to the team."

((GAH!!!))

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:23 am

"Ask Tea. She had plenty of fun with his 'romantic gestures.'"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:24 am

"He tackled me to the ground this morning. Yep, real romantic!"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: