Where we come from

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where we come from

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:32 pm

"I'm just testing it, gosh relax." I didn't even flinch when Rayden came down and held the knife to my throat.
Sam: I quickly followed him and took that knife too.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 49342

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Sky: I pulled RAy back and pushed him into a hallway with me. "Ou don't talk to her. Stay outside." I led him to the door and let him out.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13873

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Sam: "Hello Samantha," I heard Jamie say, I immediately flinched and ran outside.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:35 pm

"Let me in!" I pounded on the door.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3991

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:36 pm

I locked the door. "Sorry."

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:37 pm

Sam: "Lock it behind me?" I asked pointing at the door I didn't want to be in here with her.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:38 pm

((Wasn't she already outside?))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:38 pm

”Aaggghhh!" I yelled as I pounded on the door one last time as hard as I could. I gave up and leaned my head against the door

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3991

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:39 pm

((I thought so, but Rayden was banging on the door and he probably would've gone in when she opened it so now I'm not sure...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:40 pm

((Let's say she was, and so was Rayden, because he already locked it...))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:42 pm

((Oki))

I sat down a little ways away he probably wanted me to stay away from him.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:47 pm

((brb.))

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:48 pm

Jamie: I started working on the tape while they were all distracted.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:50 pm

"Well, that was kind of crazy..."

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 44299

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Jamie: "Thanks it's what I do."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:53 pm

"Smart aleck," I muttered.

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:54 pm

"What its true, I cause mayhem then escape while everyone is distracted."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:56 pm

SKy: I came badk with duct tape, re-taping Jamie. "NOt on my watch."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:57 pm

"You weren't watching."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:57 pm

"That is correct."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:58 pm

"And it's pretty easy to set Rayden off."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:59 pm

"Don't worry. I'll keep watch."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:00 pm

I nodded to Tea. "Thank you." I looked back to Jamie. "That's why he's outside."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:01 pm

"Yes because you were doing a magnificent job," I said to Téa my tone dripping with sarcasm, "And he can still hear me so..."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:02 pm

I frowned at her.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: