Where we come from

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:51 pm

I kissed her cheek, smiling.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13804

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 pm

"Hmm... What now?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
"You don't have to be smart to be smart." -Nathan Jenkins
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 43642

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:56 pm

I kissed the back of her neck. "We can either lay here, or you can give me my massage."

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:58 pm

"Oh, tough choice."

"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found." -Ben Platt
"Our love is God." -JD
"All your peers are just so incomplete. You can't see it, but they're all in pain. Their operating system's obsolete, so let's complete the chains and get inside their brains. Let's save the pitiful children." -The SQUIP
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 pm

"And it is...?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:02 pm

"Massage."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:03 pm

"Alright.' I kissed her head and got off of her.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:04 pm

I pushed myself off of the bed.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:05 pm

"Should I lay down?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:08 pm

"Yeah. You're too tall unless I'm on my toes while we're standing."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:09 pm

I chuckled and lay down on my stomach.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:18 pm

I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:19 pm

I closed my eyes as she started to massage.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:21 pm

His shoulders weren't as bad since I worked on them before.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:25 pm

I let out a small groan. "You're amazing."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:30 pm

"Thanks." I started working on the upper part of his back.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:31 pm

I breathed slowly. I didn't fully beleive she had never taken classes...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:33 pm

"Gosh, you thought I was tense! Your knots have knots!"

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:35 pm

I chuckled. "No kidding... THis feels so good..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:36 pm

I rubbed deeper. Crap, he was tense!

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:37 pm

"Mmmmhh..." I sighed. "YOu're good at this."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:40 pm

"Thank you."

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:42 pm

I had no idea I had so many knots. THis was amazing! I could move so easily now... and she probalby didn't have half the knots out...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:43 pm

I moved to the midsection of his back, massaging vigorously.

"Our love is God." -JD
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Her hands dug deep into my back, pulling out more knots than I could tie in a thousand foot rope.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum