Where we come from

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:51 pm

I kissed her cheek, smiling.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 13544

View user profile http://www.notofthenormality.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 pm

"Hmm... What now?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41635

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:56 pm

I kissed the back of her neck. "We can either lay here, or you can give me my massage."

"In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power! Green Lantern's light!" -- Green lantern oath
"In brightest day, in darkest night, to all the stars, through all the skies, I will let shine my glorious might. Let these words reach every ear, and in darnkess' heart let them strike fear; shine forth truth's light!" -- True lantern oath
"I actually wasn't gonna call you, but Binky here --" "Wait, Binky?" "Oh, you don't call 'im Binky?" *Chuckles* "Now we do." -- Shawn Spencer & the sheriff of Old Senora, Psych
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:58 pm

"Oh, tough choice."

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 pm

"And it is...?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:02 pm

"Massage."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:03 pm

"Alright.' I kissed her head and got off of her.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:04 pm

I pushed myself off of the bed.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:05 pm

"Should I lay down?"

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:08 pm

"Yeah. You're too tall unless I'm on my toes while we're standing."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:09 pm

I chuckled and lay down on my stomach.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:18 pm

I placed my hands on his shoulders.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:19 pm

I closed my eyes as she started to massage.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:21 pm

His shoulders weren't as bad since I worked on them before.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:25 pm

I let out a small groan. "You're amazing."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:30 pm

"Thanks." I started working on the upper part of his back.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:31 pm

I breathed slowly. I didn't fully beleive she had never taken classes...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:33 pm

"Gosh, you thought I was tense! Your knots have knots!"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:35 pm

I chuckled. "No kidding... THis feels so good..."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:36 pm

I rubbed deeper. Crap, he was tense!

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:37 pm

"Mmmmhh..." I sighed. "YOu're good at this."

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:40 pm

"Thank you."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:42 pm

I had no idea I had so many knots. THis was amazing! I could move so easily now... and she probalby didn't have half the knots out...

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:43 pm

I moved to the midsection of his back, massaging vigorously.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Her hands dug deep into my back, pulling out more knots than I could tie in a thousand foot rope.

The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: