Where we come from

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where we come from

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:30 pm

I could tell they were thinking. Before I knew it, they were stuffing a rag into my mouth as they hoisted us up onto our feet.
"We know you two aren't alone, and we know that there are others willing to trade goods to get you back." Great a hostage situation.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41702

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:41 pm

I spit the gag out, "yeah not so much."
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:45 pm

I worked mine out as well. "Boys, you're really gonna have to try harder than that."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:50 pm

"Honestly no ones going to be making any deals for me."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:54 pm

"Well, if your so useless, you're pretty much deadweight to us, and we can't leave witnesses, so..."
"She's lying," I cut in. "She's a very valuable member to a group I'm in."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:02 am

"You won't kill me, you'll find some use for me, you're just trying to scare me."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:07 am

Personally, I think she was waiting for them to stab her. In my experience, people didn't have time to intimidate.
"Whatever. Get them in the car."
Apparently, people had time. So, we were dragged down three blocks to where the group of four people had one car.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:15 am

"I'm not as dumb as you think," I muttered loud enough for Tea to hear.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:18 am

"I never thought you were dumb," I muttered back as they opened the trunk. It was like a 67 Chevy Impala, big enough to hide a body.
I was abruptly shoved in.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:19 am

"Great."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:21 am

I tried to make room as they shoved Jamie in as well.
In all the bad situations I've been in, this actually wasn't the worst.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:24 am

"Well this is fun."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:25 am

"Tons," I said bitterly as they closed the trunk.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:31 am

I slipped a knife out of the brace and cut the ropes.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:33 am

"From the movement, I can tell you've got a plan?" I asked as I heard the engine start.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:41 am

"Yup." I cut her bonds.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:44 am

"Alright." I tried to kick the trunk open, only to find out they locked it.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:46 am

"Aim for the tail light."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:49 am

I nodded and aimed a strong kick at where the tail light should be.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:54 am

The tail light came out and I reached outside.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:59 am

I looked around at what was in the trunk.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:00 am

I found the lock and pulled my arm inside to find a pick.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:23 am

It was mostly weapons, and what they took from us. I grabbed my leather jacket and my holster with my knife still in it.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:16 pm

I carefully picked the lock.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:59 pm

Before I could ask Jamie if anything belonged to her, the car came to an abrupt stop.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down