Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese

+4
Dean Winchester
Author of the Universe
Silently Insane
jesswrightica
8 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Cheese - Page 20 Empty Re: Cheese

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:45 pm

"Well, that's good, right?" I said. "Hey dude, I have this picture that I want to show you." I said, holding it up to the glass. "Can you see it?"
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8744

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:49 pm

I looked up as he lifted up the drawing. It seemed blurry to me so I walked closer to the glass. It was us... all four of us... with mass destruction all around us. And to me it looked like I was the center of the destruction. I looked like the other three were all shouting and yelling and the fourth, which would most likely turn out to be me. "Dude, this picture even shows me as evil!" I cried, running a hand through my hair again. I didn't like today...
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12096

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:53 pm

"Dude, I don't even remember doing this. I feel asleep and when I woke up, this was what was on my pad of paper. It scared the crap out of me! I don't like it, but I can't bring myself to destroy it." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:58 pm

He might not like it, but I'm pretty sure I hated it more. It seemed to scream at me the truth. Well, it might now have been the truth, right now I couldn't tell the truth from lies. It screamed at me that I was evil, and would destroy the world. The voice in my head was back.
     "I told you. Even your 'friends' are scared of you. You could have much better friends than them." It practically shrieked. I put my hands to my head. It felt like it was going to implode. 
     "You're... Lying... To... Me..." I grunted through the pain. "You're... A.... Liar!"
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:01 pm

I looked at Cheesy. "Um... You ok?" I asked.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:03 pm

"I'm... Fine..." I grunted.
     "Who's the liar now?" The voice replied.
     "Still... You!" The pain in mead head got worse. I was barely biting back my screams. "I lied, not okay!" I finally screamed to Calvin.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:11 pm

"I'll get help!" I said urgently. I turned and looked around. I didn't see anyone, so I told Cheesy, "I'll be right back! I'll get Tony!" I ran down the hall, turns left and ran toward Tony's workshop. I burst in and said, "Tony, Cheesy needs help!" Tony looked at me, then, realizing what I was saying, ran past me out the door. I followed him back to the cell Cheesy was being held in.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:33 pm

When he got back Tony was behind him. Tony looked like he was hacking the security system on my cell. He shattered the glass easily. Man I really want a suit like that... I was on the ground now and glass fell around me. I got a few little nicks and cuts, but was mostly unharmed by the flying glass.
     Tony grabbed my shoulders. "Kid!" He looked at Calvin. "What's wrong with him?" Calvin just shrugged wordlessly. "Okay, for once I don't know what to do, go get Steve, Clint, and Banner." Calvin quickly ran out, going to locate them. "Kid, calm down. What's going on?"
     "He hates you, he never liked you, he's forced to pretend to care about you." The voice snapped.
     "I- I hear a voice!" I cried. "My head! It feels like it's going to explode!"
     "O-okay, ignore the voice!" Tony looked honestly scared.
     "I can't!" I screamed. It felt like my vocal cords were being ripped to shreds because of all my screaming.
     "Okay, um, what's the voice telling you?" Tony asked. He was trying to get me to focus on something, to try to get rid of the voice.
     "That you guys never liked me!" I screeched. "That I only have 'friends' because they like to laugh at my mistakes!"
     "Well, that's not true. Think of how much time you've spent with your friends. If they never liked you would they have come here with you? Would they really pretend to be your friend for years?" Tony was right. No one would pretend to be friends with you for that long. It just wouldn't be worth it. These guys had spent money on me, spent hours on end with me, gone on a really crazy road trip with me once to New York even! Calvin got mugged there! That couldn't be fake. I refused to believe it.
     Suddenly the voice was gone. My head hurt and I had a massive migraine, but other then that I was fine. Suddenly Calvin and the others rushed in.
     "Hey, turns out I didn't need your help." Tony said, looking at Steve as he said it.
     "Uh, sorry about scaring you..." I said. It was directed towards everyone, but I looked at Calvin as I said it. And I don't think I've ever meant anything as much as that.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:34 pm

((Ash, can they all have 5 powers? And can your last one be healing? caus Cheesy kinda needs it right now....))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:01 pm

((CHEESY!!! DON'T DIE!!!)) I ran up to Cheesy and looked at him. Not just the normal glancing over or just looking, I actually saw him. I saw all he had put up with, I saw all of his injuries and I knew that if I let him live with those injures any longer, I wouldn't see any of him. I had to do something! "C-Cheesy, I'm going to... Do something... Hold still..." I told him. I looked at him again, and saw him. I felt his pain, and suddenly I knew what to do. I laid my hand on his upper left arm, and I felt power pouring out of me into his body. I watched in awe as Cheesy healed before my eyes and by my hand.
((how's that for an answer? yes, they can all have... lets say six as it is a nice even number... idk... I just want to chose Calvin's last power on my own...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:30 pm

((Lol, okay, six works))
     "What did you do?" I asked. My head had stopped hurting. My ribs and fingers were no longer broken. Tony helped me to my feet. My head felt the clearest it felt since we got onto the helicarrier. I rubbed the side of my face. Where I used to have scabs from the squid attack I now felt little scars. "Well, that's a cool power..." I had no idea what we were going to do next. Maybe I'd be put back in another cell. Maybe I'd be banished or something. Maybe they'll even figure out how to take away my powers. "Uh, so what now?"
     "I'll talk to Nick." Both Steve and Tony said in unison. They both went off to figure out what Nick though so Calvin and I were left with Clint and Banner.
     I glanced at them all awkwardly. Suddenly my stomach growled. "Jeez, I'm starving!" Calvin laughed.
     "Maybe we can get you something to eat." Calvin said. He was looking at me kinda strangely.
     "What?"
     "Do you still hear thee voice?" He asked suspiciously.
     "No. I'm going to hope it's gone for good." I replied.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:50 pm

"Me too. So how about a hamburger?" I asked, changing the subject. He shrugged so I told him, "I'll be right back, ok? Try not to go crazy on anyone while I'm gone, because I might not be able to do the whole healing thing again." I teleported to my closet and put my ear to the door to make sure my mom or dad wasn't in my room looking for me. I didn't hear anything, so I cracked the door open and looked out. No one was there, so I walked over to my window, opened it, crawled out, then turned and shut it. I walked along the roof of my house until I came to the corner and looked around to make sure no one was looking, then I jumped to the ground. There was a bush right under that corner, and I had snuck out plenty of times by jumping into it off the roof, landing just so, that I could do it in plain daylight without anyone knowing unless they were looking. And to top it off, there wasn't a window near it, either, so it was the best place to jump when trying to sneak out. I had shown it to Cheesy once before, so anytime he came over when my parents weren't home and they got back before he left, that's how he got away. He never got the jumping off quite right, though. That was probably why he had broken his ankle.
I went to the closest In-n-out, ordered two cheese burgers, one without lettuce, onions, and tomato's, with extra pickles, and the other with nothing special. I got one mountain dew and one root beer, and when my order was ready, I went out into the parking lot, found a dark alley, and teleported back to where I left Cheesy. He was still sitting where I left him, so I handed him his soda and burger. "Here, just for you." I said, sitting next to him.
((ok, I know you're a vegetarian, but is Cheesy?))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:18 am

I had gone off with another hero to be trained. But, I wasn't in the mood to work so, I went to my room. I had done a report on Loki for school and my powers were based off his. my powers were meant for evil. I suddenly shapeshifted into a man. A very evil man. I found my self talking to Cheesy. "Your friends don't care." I told him.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10205

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:25 am

((WHAT?! IN HIS DREAMS?! HOW?! oh... Another power?))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:31 pm

((What is wrong with you dude? And no, he isn't))
      "Your friends don't care." The voice added in my head. I tried to shrug it off, but it made me really uneasy. It seemed... Familiar...
     Who are you? I thought back.
     "Your worst nightmare." It replied. "Someone close to you, but you'll never figure out who."
     Why won't you leave me alone? I'm not evil!
     "Yes you are, Daniel. Get used to it, it's all people have ever thought about you." It was a grating and graveling voice.
     No, I'm not. "Hey, thanks." I said, taking the hamburger and soda from him. It felt really weird do have them all watching m as I was eating, but I was starving so I wolfed it down.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:32 pm

((I think it's another power but... what do i call it? Not telepathy... not controlling.... ))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:38 pm

I had become his worst nightmare. I was sure to make his dreams come true. I was going to make him a villian. I shifted back into my normal form. I walked out of my room to go find my friends. ((I have a new power for Irel... i'm going to introduce it soon...))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:36 pm

"Hi Irel." I said, looking up.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:42 pm

((Why do you WANT me to become evil?))
    "Hey." I said with my mouth full." She was looking at me weirdly. "What, do I have ketchup on my nose or something?" She laughed, but it seemed slightly forced. I shrugged it off. If she didn't want to talk it was up to her, I wasn't gong to force her to do anything.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:49 pm

((Irel is crazy...))
"Hi cheesy, calvin."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:43 am

((I never would have guessed... Oh, and guys, I don't get notifications when anyone but Ash posts...))
     "Hey. What have you been doing while I saved Calvin, then almost died, then almost killed him, then almost died again? What, did no one tell you guys about me?" I said sarcastically.The look on everyone's faces said that thy hadn't. But I understood why they hadn't told anyone. They didn't want to freak everyone out. I was fine with that.
     Irel went on about her classes, which I zoned out halfway through. Steve and Tony came back with Nick. Nick looked me over. No one spoke. I was worried about what Nick would say.
     Nick thought for a moment, then decided something. "You are free to go back to being trained, but someone will keep an eye on you. We don't want someone to get killed." That made me feel worse. I didn't want to kill someone. But that possibility loomed in the background, and I knew eventually that fear would overcome me. It was patient, it could wait until the right moment to hit me. And when It finally would hit me, that would be it. It would overcome me and then I really would be evil.
     Calvin looked really happy that I was free to go back to training and I knew he didn't understand my fear. I had to get away from everyone, I couldn't take the risk of hurting them. I turned invisible, which automatically freaked everyone out. 
    "Cheesy, what are you doing?" Calvin asked suspiciously.
     "Leaving. I could hurt you guys, I'm to susceptible to the ideas of hurting you guys. If I leave you'll be safer." My voice shook as I said it. Tears filled my eyes.
     "Cheesy, you aren't evil. Please don't leave." Calvin begged softly. Irel stayed strangely silent.
     "Sorry Calvin." I couldn't bear to say goodbye. I flew off and left the helicarrier. I tried not to look back, but I did, and when I did I saw Calvin standing there, hoping I wouldn't leave. I ignored him, which took all my willpower, and turned away. I flew off, trying to get as far away from them as I could.
     I flew until I couldn't any longer. I was exhausted. As soon as my feet touched the ground in the dark alleyway I was out. I was to tired to even dream. It was just a dark dream, filled with nothing.
     I woke up the next day, and to my alarm there was someone looking down on me. They was an eerie glint in his eyes. Before I could react he grabbed me, pulling me to my feet. Before I could scream for help his hand was covering my mouth. He dragged me along punching and kicking. At the road there was a parked car with the door open. I was shoved into it, the door slamming behind me. I heard the sound of the doors locking and knew I was trapped. No one had seen be being kidnapped, there had been no one on the street or sidewalks. I picked and punched the doors and windows but nothing happened. There was glass blocking me off from the driver. The car stared and was off. I was trapped.
     The world around me went by in a blur. I felt like forever before the car parked. The door opened and I was dragged out. There was a big house in the distance. It looked like... Irel's...
     "Why did you bring me here?" I snapped at my kidnapper. He smiled like I should know the answer.  He shoved me into the house. I was shoved through her house until we came to an empty room. They shoved me in and shut the door. I heard the turning of a lock and knew I was trapped again. I looked around the room for an escape but the window was blocked off. There was only a bed, which I lay down on. I felt something hard under my back, so I grabbed it. It was a book. Not just any book though. Most books are fun, interesting. This one was a dictionary.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:00 am

((DANG IT!!! I just wrote the best reply EVER and then when I went to send it, I got logged out!! Let's see how much I remember...))
When Cheesy left, I instantly felt like something bad was going to happen. I turned to talk to Irel, but she was gone. I had never felt so alone. Irel had grown distant, Cheesy left, and who the heck knew where Cheese-it had gone. I may have, like, five powers, but it seemed like I had lost a lot just to get them. Exhausted and alone, I teleported to my safe place, grabbed my at stuff, teleported to Tony's lab and grabbed something off one of his worktables, then teleported to my room on the helicarrier. I placed Tony's video camera on my dresser, aimed at my bed, and turned it on, then got onto my bed and started drawing. As I drew, I felt my eyelids droop. Once they closed, I let myself fall asleep. When I woke up, I looked down at my paper. The scene there was the one part of my dream I remembered, the rest fading away. It was Cheesy in a small room on a bed, looking terrified, the only window barred. To the left of Cheesy was a shadowed being, the one causing Cheesy to be so scared. Looking at it, I silently swore that if anyone ever did anything like that to Cheesy, they had better be prepared to face me, because I would never let s thing like that happen. I then remembered that the video camera was still on, so I got up and walked over to it. I turned it off and replayed the video. It was eery to watch. As soon as I had fallen asleep I had switched my pencil to my other hand and flipped the page. My hands got to work drawing, shading, switching pencils, erasing, and more. Asleep-me flipped the page and looked up. I gasped. My eyes were open, but they were white. Asleep-me looked back down and got back to work. Finally, asleep-me woke back up and you know the rest. I turned it off and say on the edge of my bed. I glanced at my art pad and remembered that asleep-me had drawn two things, one then flipped the page. Curious, I sat the camera down and picked the pad of paper up. I flipped the page backwards and gasped again. It was Irel, but she looked... Different. Crazed, even, like she was going insane. It was very unnerving to look at. I stared at it for a long time before I finally looked away. What does this mean? I wondered.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:03 am

((Wow. I remembered most of it, and the stuff I didn't remember got made even better! That's awesome!! And I only get notifications from teamleobaby... I have to look out for when potatina posts...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:16 am

((Well, I'm scarred for my life.))

Last edited by teamleobaby! on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:13 am

(( what??? i just caught up, and I'm still confused!!!)) I was walking quickly back to base, when a man came out of nowhere. Ten minutes later, he was sitting in a trash can, mumbling about a ninja from outer space. I continued on my way to report back. (( so, we can have six powers now? yay!  I know my next 2 powers!))
((Yes, we can))

Last edited by Ash the Awesome on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling issues)
Willcryptos
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Writers Points : 3859

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum