Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese

+4
Dean Winchester
Author of the Universe
Silently Insane
jesswrightica
8 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Cheese - Page 28 Empty Re: Cheese

Post by Dean Winchester Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:31 pm

I shoved him out of my room and grabbed my phone. I took a deep breath and typed in her number. It only rang 3 times before she answered.
"Hello?" Her voice came.
"Hi Jasmine, It's me, Daniel." I managed. She could probably hear how tense my voice was. I was glad we were talking on the phone because I could feel my face heating up. My vision went black randomly but I ignored it. It didn't matter right now.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12107

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:46 pm

I stood just on the other side of his door. I played with my phone, thinking about calling my parents. Suddenly it rang. I answered. "H-hello?" I asked. I heard breathing on the other end, then a female voice said, "Meet me at the park in five minutes. Come alone." then she hung up.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8755

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:49 pm

I talked to Jasmine for about 10 minutes then she had to go do something. I wasn't nearly as nervous to talk to her anymore. I'd never felt like this before. I really liked her. A lot.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:05 pm

I teleported to the park out of curiosity. I waited for ten minutes before she came up to me. "Calvin Valley?" she asked. I nodded. "Come with me." she said. I looked her up and down, trying to determine how old she was. She was about 5'2, had brown hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a suit, and around her neck was a necklace of red and silver beads separated by black spacers, and as a pendent, there was a jagged red stone, about the size of a quarter. All together, she was gorgeous. I followed her to a small building that looked abandoned. We went inside and down a ladder through a hole in the ground, then went through some tunnels, before coming to a stop in a spacious room with other people all crowded around the sides. "Where are we?" I asked, looking around. She turned and looked at me before answering. "Home." she said simply.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:10 pm

I looked around for Calvin. I couldn't find him. I poked my head in Tony's workshop.
"OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHAT DO YOU WANT KID?" He shouted as the door opened.
"Have you seen Calvin?" I asked quietly. He must have heard the nervousness in my voice because he turned around.
"No I haven't." He said. I turned to leave. "You're nervous though. Want to to see if Jarvius can find him?" I nodded. He went to work trying to find Calvin.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:27 pm

She showed me around, then looked at her watch and took me to closed door. She opened it slightly and stuck her head in, and said, "He's here." then motioned me in. Once I was in, she shut the door. I looked around, but it was entirely pitch black in the room. I closed my eyes, looking around before I moved. I went all the way to the other side of the room, dodging obstacles as I went. Suddenly another door opened, and a person stepped in, flipping a switch. The lights came on, so I opened my eyes and saw... my mother?!
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:29 pm

"Where is he?" I asked Tony nervously. It wasn't at all like Calvin to go somewhere without telling someone, that was more like me.
"Garvis is scanning for him... there!" He pulled up a detailed map that filled the room. I'm lucky that my vision didn't go black because of the hologram. I was of the park. There was a red dot flashing that marked where Calvin was.
"Did you make me a new version of that suit yet?" I asked him. I didn't know why but I was really nervous. It was as if I had a sixth sense that told me when something terrible would happen.
"Yeah, it's over there." He said pointing to a side of the wall that was cut off. I moved the curtain that had blocked it off. A light came on and I saw the suit there. It now had a helmet too. Now instead of orange, red and silver it was aqua, sky blue and a silvery-white. He'd changed the colors because I'd told him about my power with water. Now instead of fire themed it was water themed. It looked a bit different. Tony walked over to explain to me how to put it on. He pressed a button on the back of the shoulder and it changed positions. "Put your feet there." He paid pointing to a spot for my feet. As soon as I stood still it changed back to the original position. I was now wearing the suit. I moved to test how it felt. I was light and the joints moved perfectly. I grabbed the helmet and popped it on my face. The helmet even looked like Max's from MaxSteel. It was like sunglasses. I could see perfectly but it was shaded.
"Man, this is awesome!" I told Tony.
"Don't ruin it." He warned me. He was messing with the button on my shoulder. I heard a faint clicking sound.
"What are you going?'
"I had to press down that latch, I don't want it to suddenly not be a suit in battle or something." He explained. "There. Go find your friend. If you get into huge trouble just say 'Call Tony'. The suit will do it. You have your own Garvis. Just be original with it's name."
I rolled my eyes. "Thanks. Peace." I told him then was off to find Calvin.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:48 pm

((OMG THATS SOOOO COOL!!!!))
"Mom?" I asked, not sure what was going on. "Hello, sweetie. How are you?" she said, and I could hear how upset she was at me. "I'm good. Mom, look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I went, and I'm sorry I haven't been home for dinner the past couple of days, but I met the Avengers and I have powers." I tell her, holding nothing back. "I know you have powers." she says, taking me of guard. "You-you do?" I ask. "Yes, I do. I always knew you would have powers. Your dad and I have them, too." "You DO?!" "Yes, dear, I do. But you have always been... Different. You don't have a shadow, never have, while your father and I do." she tells me. She was right. They both have shadows, and I never have. When I met Cheesy and saw that he didn't have a shadow, either, we became instant best friends. Same with Irel and Cheese-it, though Irel kinda has gone off the deep end and Cheese-it has grown distant from the rest of us. "But why am I different?!" I yell. She shrugs. "Who knows. Maybe its because we all are, in our own ways. You and your friends are different, even though none of you have shadows. People are like snowflakes. Each snowflake is different, and no matter what happens, they always will be. You can't change that fact. You can try, but snowflakes will always be different, even if it's only a little different."
((wow... that was beautiful!))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:53 pm

I was invisible. I landed in the park. I tried to remember where to go next but I just couldn't picture the map. "Go left genius." Tony's voice suddenly popped through the helmet.
"Thanks. Now what?"
"Straight. Keep going. Okay stop. Now go right." I did as he directed. I saw a door. It didn't look like it was connected to anything. It looked like just a door. But I could see some paint chipping off the house. I was painted to look like that.
"Is it there?"
"Yeah." I walked up to it and put my hand on the handle. I took a deep breath, preparing for the worst. "Don't worry, everyone feels like that during every one of their battles. They may not look it but they do. You'll be fine. I'll come as backup if you need it."
"Thanks." I said and opened the door.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:08 pm

((lol)) Mom and I sat and talked over Subway sandwiches. We talked about life, our powers, what this place was, why she was here, why I was here, just things in general. We sat and talked for long after we finished our sandwiches. It felt good to talk. Mom told me she was about my age when she started getting her powers. She told me that she met my dad when he was getting his, and she was able to help him with it. And then they fell in love and got married, then had me. They knew there was a chance that I would get powers, too, and when they discovered that I didn't have a shadow, which no one could explain, they knew I was special. Even when I brought Cheesy home one day and my mom saw that he didn't have a shadow, either, she still knew I was special, I just wasn't alone in being special.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:13 pm

The door shut behind me and locked from the inside. It was pitch black. I ran into a few things. Okay, it was more than a few things. Had I not been wearing the helmet I would have cracked my head open or something. I found another doorknob and opened the door. Inside was Calvin and... his... mother? Something flew at my face but I ducked just in time.
"STOP!" I shouted.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:27 pm

I whirled around and saw... Nothing. I knew it HAD to be Cheesy, because A) I heard his voice and B) I couldn't see anyone. "Cheesy?" I ask in surprise. Mom looked at me. "What do you mean, 'Cheesy'? I don't see Daniel anywhere." "Mom, he can go invisible. He has powers, too!" "Oh. Do Ireland and Cheese-it have powers as well?" she asks, forgetting Cheese-its real name, like me. I feel really bad that both me AND my mom can't remember Cheese-its real name, but he's not here to apologize to, so it'll have to wait. "Yes, mom, they do. But Irel kinda went... crazy. And Cheese-it has grown... distant. Basically, I've punched Irel in the face and locked her in a cell, and I haven't talked to Cheese-it in days." I look back at the door. "Dude, how did you find me?" I ask, forgetting that he asked that question not that long ago, to which I lied.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:18 pm

((Wow, I must have missed that small bit of information when Staci got Alchemy... when did her character get that power?))
I was lonely in the cell, I wanted my friends to visit. ((Even villains get lonely!)) I sat, waiting for them, It was inevitable they would come... eventually.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10216

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:33 pm

"Shh! You're blowing my cover!" I said sarcastically. I really did wish he would shut up though. I didn't like being talked about like I wasn't there either. "And who threw that?" I asked, pointing to the sub sandwich on the floor behind me, then realized they couldn't see me. I became visible and pointed at it. They stared at me, taking my suit in. Suddenly someone jumped me from behind. I elbowed them in the face and felt a crack as my elbow collided with their nose. More people came racing in the room.
"Get him down!" Calvin's  mom shouted. Something tugged at my helmet. I punched them in the gut and they went down too.Someone punched me in the gut, which I felt through the metal. I gasped. Calvin just watched in horror.
"Tony!" I screamed. I prayed he could hear it.
"I'm coming, you're doing fine kid." His voice said suddenly.
"Hurry up!" I cried as someone kicked my legs out from under me. I gasped for breath as all the air in my lungs was knocked out. I was splayed out on the floor for a moment then someone grabbed me, they had to have been incredibly strong, and threw me across the room. I smacked the wall, my head banging against it.
"Mom, what are you doing?" Calvin shouted.
"Ha, you are pathetic. And slow. If only you had brains like this guy's." She snickered. "I'm not your mom, I shape shifted to look like her." As they said it their entire body started to change. In the end the was a girl with jet black hair, intense, icy blue eyes, and a small figure. She now shoved Calvin and he fell. She kicked me on my helmet, right where the glass was. There were little cracks that formed. She kicked it again, and once more. Then it shattered. Glass flew towards my eyes and face. I could feel the warm blood and the sting of the cuts. There was blood in my eyes making it so I couldn't see. She was going to kill me before Tony even got there.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:36 pm

((At the abandoned church))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:09 pm

((NO!!!)) What on earth!?! What was going on?! "STOP, PLEASE!!!" I yelled. I got up off the floor and started running at the girl. She looked up at me, and got ready for me, but I teleported at the last second, right as she went to punch me. Suddenly, I was on the other side of her , and I punched her in the back, sending her flying. I teleported over to where she landed and I punched the crap out of her, beating her to a pulp. Finally I stopped and to on the rest of them as soon as they came out of their daze. Soon there was a pile of people on both sides of me, either knocked out or in a daze. When I had taken care of all the people in this place except for Cheesy and me, I went over to him to make sure he was ok.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Tony suddenly popped in. "I'm here- WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?" he shouted, taking in everyone on the floor, and walked over to where Calvin and I, as he had helped me to my feet, were standing. I was trying to wipe blood out of my eyes but it didn't work. I would bet that my eyeballs had been hurt too. I hoped I wouldn't be blind.
I'd pulled off my helmet earlier and I now threw it at Tony. "Try making the glass thicker and harder to crack." I told him. My arm was over my eyes as is I was trying to hide tears or something, but in reality it was me trying to hide the blood from Tony. I didn't want to see the look of disappointment on his face when he saw I'd been injured.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:13 pm

"Here, let me help." I said, pulling his arm from his eyes. Tony cringed at the sight. I placed my hand over his eyes, closed mine, and concentrated on healing whatever damage that had been done to his eyes. As I did, I could feel the pain that he had to be feeling right now. Once I was done, I took my hand off and said, "Better?"
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:55 pm

((Gee, you saying Cheesy looked ugly? How rude! XD BWAHAHAHA I just had the funniest though! Calvin singing "Flowers gleam and glow"... etc while healing Cheesy. XD I'm gonna cry))
My right eye still hurt. I didn't want to open it.
"You okay?" Tony asked suspiciously.
"I'm fine." I replied. He obviously didn't believe me.
"If you're fine then open both your eyes." I didn't want to but the firmness in his voice said he wouldn't take no for an answer. I reluctantly opened my right eye. I couldn't see out of it. In shock I closed me left eye, keeping the right open. I could see nothing. I now had no depth perception. "You okay?" Tony asked in concern. It hit me then that we'd grown on him. He was used to having us around. We were like siblings to him. The siblings he never had, just younger.
"I-I can't see out of my right eye." I stuttered. The shock of the entire thing hit me. I would never be able to drive again. Or be trusted with just about anything.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:07 pm

((Omg, dude!!!)) "Wait, what?! You can't.. SEE?!!?" I yelled. This couldn't be happening!!
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm

"I can see out of the left one." I stated plainly. I saw the look of horror on his face and wanted to reassure him. I attempted to put but hand on his shoulder but missed because of the lack of depth perception. I had to switch to just speaking. "Don't worry, I'm fine." He looked down. He felt like he did it. He blamed himself. "Don't beat yourself up about it, I'm the one who freaking came here on my own." I paused. "Can you take us to the helicarrier?" I looked at the woman who was laying unconscious. We should bring her to question her. I glanced at Tony and knew he understood my train of thought. He picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. He glanced over at us. It hit me for the first time how much he cared. We were like really young sibling to him or even like cousins or his kids. We were like family to him I guess is what I was getting at. Calvin shrugged and teleported the three of us, and the unconscious lady, back to the helicarrier.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:38 pm

((really sad)) I teleported us to the one place I could think of. Tony's workshop. "I don't know why I keep teleporting here, I just DO." I say, warding off any possible questions that might have been forming.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:38 pm

((You okay man?))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl