Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese

+4
Dean Winchester
Author of the Universe
Silently Insane
jesswrightica
8 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Cheese - Page 29 Empty Re: Cheese

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:50 pm

((I feel like Steven Moffat))
It made sense that he kept teleporting here. We both obviously trusted Tony most and he was almost always in here. I didn't want Calvin to be freaking out over me so I grabbed some wires and tiny screws and random metal pieces. I misjudged how far they were from me several times, giving me a few cuts on my hands. I didn't know what I was going to be making but I grabbed stuff anyway. The last thing I grabbed was a kind of lens or something. I gathered it all in my arms and went to my room. I passed by Irel who was now awake and looking bored. I didn't bother to stop and chat. I smacked my knuckles on the doorknob when I missed it. I lay down on my bed not caring enough to take off the suit. I called Jasmine and we talked as I attempted to put the pieces together. I missed several times. It was getting irritating quickly.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12098

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:06 pm

I looked at Tony as Cheesy kept trying to grab things, but also kept missing. It made me feel worse with each new cut he got. I watched as he walked out of the room, barely missing the door frame on the way out. I hung my head in despair. "Hey, he'll be alright." Tony said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked up, tears streaming down my face. "But what if he won't?" I ask, my voice shaking, fists clenched. Tony looked at me with sadness written all over his face. "We have to have hope. If we don't have hope, we have nothing, and when it seems like we have nothing, there is always hope." I looked back away. "I sure hope so." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8746

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:07 pm

((That was deep dude))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:08 pm

((Thanks. Got it from a book XD))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:10 pm

((Theif))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:10 pm

((Well, I don't think I quoted it exactly... And I only took the "hope" part...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:15 pm

((I'LL REPLY IN A SEC FANGIRLING))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:15 pm

((lol))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:31 pm

We talked for about an hour then she had to make herself dinner. I was still working at whatever I was trying to build. I had a faint idea... If it would work then things would get awesome. But it would take awhile. I needed something to help me with my lack of depth perception. I attempted to walk out of my room but banged my head on the door frame. Tony, who had apparently been walking by at that exact moment, caught my arm before I lost my balance and fell.
"Jeez. You're gonna get yourself killed by just trying to walk around." He said sarcastically.
"Hey, I was just about to go looking for you." I told him.
"What for?"
"Can you help make me something that can help with my lack of depth perception? I don't know what you could make that would work but still, I really need something to help. I can't even work on my project correctly without it. By it I meant the ability to tell how far away objects are from me.
"Speaking of that, what are you working on anyway?"
"I don't really know. Probably something that can help me see better. I'm not sure."
"Oh. I think I could whip up something for ya. It could take a little while though."
"I'm patient." I replied.
"I'll get on it then." He assured me. I turned to go find Calvin and banged my head on the wall. "Um, how about I lead you to Calvin, I don't think you want brain damage or something." I was going to tell him I could get it done on my own but he put his hands on my shoulders and was leading me down the hall.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:38 pm

(( really sad + Razz = me right now)) I had gone to my room and grabbed my art pad and pencil, then sat on my bed. I fell asleep and I knew I was drawing my dream like I do so often. I honestly cant remember what I was dreaming about, but I at least have the picture I drew. When I woke up, Tony and Cheesy were standing in my doorway, mouths wide open. I looked at them and asked, "What?" I hadn't seen the picture yet.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:29 pm

((Irel had gotten the power of "matter manipulating" When she escaped the cell. She had turned the wall into air, then turned back into wall. Page 37. ))
I was still waiting for the boys to come and visit, so in an effort to get them to visit I used telekinesis to pull on their shirts and lead them towards me. I also used a new power and played with their emotions, making them miss me.
((I'm sick and typing hursts so sorry if that pastor anything else doesn't make sense))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10207

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:01 pm

((*post or ))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:19 pm

I felt a slight tug on my shirt, and had a slight desire to go visit Irel. I looked at Cheesy and saw he had felt the tug as well.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:29 pm

((Cheesy never took off his suit. He's lazy. Let's just say it was on his leg. P.S. Cheesy just doesn't care anymore. He's a little out of it...))
I felt a tug on my leg. Suddenly it was as if my legs were moving on their own. I didn't run into anything luckily. Soon I was standing in front of Irel's cell.
"What do you want Irel?" I snapped. I was fed up with her.
"Let me explain something-" She started.
"No, let ME explain something. Knock it off, leave me alone. You tried to kill him," I said, pointing at Calvin who was standing right besides me, "and you went into my dreams. I was kidnapped by your goons. What the heck did we ever do to you? It was a rhetorical question, don't bother answering, because I really don't give a crap." I snapped at her. It was as if a gear that had been messed up before had finally clicked into place. She's evil. She'd tried to kill us. I could never be friends with someone like her. But somehow that new gear didn't feel quite right.
It took all my willpower but I forced myself to turn around and go back to my room. I ran into several things on the way. My head was swimming, my brain buzzing. I took off the suit and get into new normal clothes. I lay on my bed. My eyelids drooped in a familiar way. I wasn't tired, yet I was. I hadn't been tired until a few seconds ago. I realized to late why it seemed familiar. By the time I realized that it was another one of those dreams. The ones that turned me against my friends. When I realized it I was already too tired to get up or even shout for help. I didn't want to have another one of the dreams. I faint cry escaped my lips. I fell out of the bed and attempted to crawl to the door but it was as if I was paralyzed when I hit the floor. I couldn't move my arms or legs. All I could do was breath and blink. Slowly my eyelids drooped. Then they stayed closed. I drifted into the sleep.
I was falling, unable to move. Slowly everything around me seemed to dissolve, yet I was still falling. The background changed slowly. It was that guy. Or Irel. Whichever it was.
"You blamed that girl for what I've been doing." His metallic voice rang out.
"She attacked us!" I shouted.
"Her will is even weaker than yours! Her mind is easily persuaded." It echoed again. I couldn't believe it. He'd been controlling her.
"Just leave her alone!" I shouted.
He laughed. It wasn't a pleasant sound. It was like nails on a chalkboard. It was cold, harsh, and raspy. It seemed to shriek and stab into my mind. My head pounded worse with every word he said. Every word was like another brick onto my back, another knife in my brain. "Foolish boy." He laughed again. I clutched my head in pain. 'Fine, I will grant your wish. But in return you will be my puppet."
"No!" I tried to cry but a strangled gasp came out. His thoughts were in my mind.
"Kill them. Destroy them. They have always hated you. Loathed you. They've been planning to murder you since they found out about their powers."
I couldn't fight it. It was too strong. It was as if all my mind was being twisted against itself. I wondered briefly if Irel had been through this pain but the though was washed away as he spoke again.
"Destroy them."
A word came out of my mouth that I'd never wanted to say. One word. One word ruined everything. One word could have gotten us all killed. "Fine." It was my own voice but yet it wasn't. It was colder, harsher, and no feeling in it. My brain exploded with agony. My thoughts were moved to the back and new thoughts took over. It was unnatural. I woke up, but it wasn't me. I could see still, but I wan't controlling myself. I knew who I'd be going for first. Calvin. I had to stop this. I had to protect him from myself. But I couldn't. Every time I tried to overpower the beast inside my mind more agony came. I felt like I was going to puke, yet I didn't. I walked down the hall, seemingly with a purpose, but really filled with regret.
Calvin was still standing where I'd left him and Irel. Irel was now crumpled on the floor inside her cell. Calvin looked up at me.
"Hey you okay?" He asked anxiously. He must have noticed the tense look on my face. And he hadn't forgotten that I had walked out on his after shouting through glass at someone. I wanted to reply. I honestly wanted to, I just couldn't. I wanted to shout that I wasn't all right, that I wan't even fine, but my lips and vocal cords wouldn't cooperate. Instead I walked closer and punched him in the face. He fell the the ground. "Cheesy?" He cried, his hand on his face. Luckily for both of us Tony was walking by at that exact moment. He grabbed me and held me back from Calvin. My body tried to attack him too, but I didn't have any training. Tony smacked some pressure points and I almost went down. He smacked his cupped hands over my ears as hard as her could, which was really hard, and I finally went down. I just lay on the floor, unable and not wanting to move. My pressure points hurt. My head felt worse than it had ever felt before. I was in tears. Sort of. My body wouldn't really allow tears yet a few came out anyway. I'm sure if I'd been in charge of my body I'd be sobbing on the ground.
I didn't have the slightest chance to recover. Tony grabbed my arm, pulled my limp, semiconscious body off the ground and I was tossed into a cell. Again. Suddenly I was in charge of my body again. I just simply lay on the floor and sobbed. Tears were streaming down my face. I was so glad Tony had been there to protect Calvin. I'm sure it hurt Tony to have had to hurt me like that. I was crying for many reasons. Pain, joy at Tony saving my best friend, hurt from having been forced to try to kill him, and probably a few more reasons too. Everything hurt to much to move so I just lay on the heard, cold stone ground.
((Ash, don't kill me!!!!!))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:53 pm

((STACI!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!? NO!!!!!!!))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Oh, no. Not again! Cheesy! This couldn't be happening! After Tony saved me from-from- no, I can't bring myself to say it. Let's just say, that after Tony saved me, I ran to my room and looked at my first drawing, but I also took the time to look at my latest. I compared the two. They were stunningly similar, except... Irel and Cheese-it, they weren't in the latest at all. And this time, in the background, there was a man. Looking back at the first one, I saw that I had indeed drawn a little person farther back than in the latest. They even looked similar, though it was hard to tell, since one was small and WAY in the background, and the other was bigger and closer. I gasped at what it must mean. THAT must be the one controlling Cheesy! But, why was I facing Cheesy alone, with the man behind? I looked closer at Cheesy's face and saw a terrible glimmer of joy in his eyes, like he was enjoying this, but at the same time, I also saw fear and sorrow, like he couldn't control what was happening. I looked away. I couldn't stand it. It was too much. But I looked back anyway, trying to find something to help me stop it from happening, or at least defeat it. Looking at it in knew desperation, I felt something inside me click, like it had been waiting for this moment my whole life. I was suddenly very aware that I was falling backwards onto my bed, eyes closing alarmingly fast. I was terrified. What was happening?! My whole world went black, which was saying something, considering I now saw in electro location every time I closed my eyes. My eyes popped open. Where AM I? I thought. I didn't recognize anything. Soon, how ever, things started flying past me, things I recognized, like the gift I secretly gave Cheesy for his 13th birthday, or the tree we used to sit under at summer camp. Things only he and I knew about, talked about, things that no one else in the WHOLE WORLD knew about. Yet here they were, plain as day. Again, the question came to mind. Where am I? I had no clue. I started walking, wandering through this place I didn't know. Suddenly, a painful image flew by, one that scared me more than I care to admit. The look on my face when I was-wait. Only Cheesy would know that! There was no other way imaginable that anyone or anything else could have seen that! No. It CAN'T be! I thought to myself. But it is. I'm IN Cheesy's HEAD!
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:12 am

I was tired, actually more than tired, I was exhausted. I had worn myself out. At least my friends now thought I was being controlled, then maybe they wouldn't hate me so much.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:54 am

I eventually ran out of tears. I crawled over to the wall and pressed my back against it. Everything hurt. My muscles screamed every time I moved. It felt like there was something in my mind again. But it somehow felt dofferent. Nicer, friendlier. Less likely to attack me or make me attack someone. I didn't like it but I didn't hate it nearly as much as the other one. I could here some thoughts in my head.
"No, it can't be! But it is! I'm in Cheesy's head!" It shouted. It sounded familiar but I was to tired and hurt to register it at first. The thought seemed there just out of reach. It was on the tip of my tounge. Who was it?
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:37 pm

((Haha! Nice!)) I wandered around trying to get my bearings, which is hard when you're in someone else's head. Images flew by, and now that I knew where I was, everything made more sense. Finally, I came to two big screens, but one was dark with nothing on it. The other one, how ever, had a faint line of light near the bottom. His eyes. I thought. The right one was black with no light at all, while the left one had that band of light near the bottom. It was weird looking through his eyes. Granted, they weren't open, and one didn't work anymore. I still felt bad that I hadn't been able to heal his right eye, even though it wasn't my fault. I tried talking, but no sound came out of my moving mouth. Strange, I thought. Maybe he can hear my thoughts, instead. Cheesy, open your eyes, please. I said, well, thought. It's weird being in someone else's brain. I wondered if I could control his limbs, but I didn't test it yet, I just wanted to see if he could hear me.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:07 pm

My eyes snapped open. No one was there. No one was outside the glass or inside the cell. Was someone in my mind? I looked around again. I hadn't missed anyone. Then who...? Was it... Calvin?
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Ah, thanks Cheesy! I'm sorry to tell this, but I'm in your head. I don't know how or why, I just am. Oh, this is Calvin. Don't worry, I'll help you. I don't know what else to say, so I'm just going to shut up now...
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:35 pm

"You are WHAT?" I shouted. Tony, who had been walking by the glass to see if I was okay looked up at the shouting. He clicked on the intercom.
"Uh, you okay kid, you just screamed."
"I'm fine. Thanks for saving Calvin." I told him. I was well aware of the fact that Calvin could probably hear me.
"So, you weren't in charge of yourself at the moment correct?" He was looking at me suspitiously.
"Correct." I told him. I wondered how Calvin was in my mind. Jeez. I really hoped he didn't see some of my inner thoughts. Those are personal.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:42 pm

I snickered as Tony looked at him like he was crazy. Suddenly Cheesy thought something... Personal. Aw, MAN! I did NOT need to know that! TMI, man, TMI!!! I told him, laughing. I looked out his left eye. I saw Tony, I heard Tony, yet I was in Cheesy's head, experiencing things the way he did. It was weird, to say the least. Hey, tell him Calvin's glad he was there. Please?
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:49 pm

'It's not MY fault you are in my freaking mind.' I thought back. I knew what he'd seen. Ever since I bet Jasmine I have really liked her. I'd wished that we had had a kiss so he must have seen that.
"I'm sure Calvin is glad you were there too." I told Tony for him. He looked down. He obviously didn't believe it.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:57 pm

I am! And, Cheesy? I ship you and Jasmine. You two look good together, and from what I see in here, she would complete you very nicely. Just don't be a jerk to her, and you have a pretty good chance with her! And, for the record, I don't think you could ever be a jerk to her. You love her too much!
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum: