Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEBRUARY'S Fun Prompt!

+3
Dean Winchester
awkward.pluto
Willcryptos
7 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

FEBRUARY'S Fun Prompt! - Page 2 Empty Re: FEBRUARY'S Fun Prompt!

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:49 pm

I heard the bell ring, but I was bored so, I just kept walking. "I need a case..." I mumbled.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10217

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:52 pm

"You know, maybe if you went to class you could find a case or something else to entertain you." I pointed out, not sure if she was even listening.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8756

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:14 am

The first person talked to me.
"Aren't you a little short to be in high school?" He sneered.
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TINY lITTLE PIPSQUEAK WHO IS SO SHORT HE IS HARDER TO SEE THAN A NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK?" I shouted, standing abruptly from my seat, the chair crashing to the ground behind me. He froze.
"I never said that!" He shouted back. I was getting ticked. No one calls me short and gets away with it.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12108

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:04 pm

She was still ignoring me. "You know what? Fine. Don't go to class. But I'm going. Bye!" I said, turning and leaving. When I got to the front door, there wasn't anyone there, which was fine by me. This was my second year at Tumblr Academy, so I already had the complementary MacBook and Tablet. I didn't need any more.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:31 pm

It almost turned into an all out brawl but some random guy held me back.
"Let me at him! WHO YOU CALLING A PIPSQUEAK MIDGET WHO YOU ARE ABLE TO TAKE TO THE BEACH AND NOT BE AFRAID EVEN WHEN HE CAN'T SWIM AND HE DOESN'T EVEN STAY ON THE SAND BECAUSE IT IS A HOT DAY AND HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DROWNING BECAUSE HE IS SO MICROSCOPIC THAT HE CAN BREATHE OXYGEN OUT OF A DROP OF WATER?" I shouted as loud as I could. "Get your hands off me!"
"Edward Alchemist!" I voice boomed from the front room. I hesitated. My arms were pinned behind me by whoever had grabbed me. I looked over. It was the teacher. "Calm down and take a seat or you will have to go to the principal!" I was released and grabbed my chair and sat down. My electronics were on my desk. "Just because you are short and he voiced that fact doesn't give you a reason to start a fight!" He continued. I jumped out of my seat.
"I'M NOT SO SMALL THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE ME FROM BEHIND YOUR PENCIL BECAUSE I'M SMALLER THAN A GERM!" I yelled and lunged forward. That was it. I am NOT short and no one would get away with calling me that!
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Name: Zane Garmadon
Fandom: Ninjago
Looks:Messy white hair. Icy blue eyes, one of them swollen and black. Usually wears golden robes with a dragon on the back. over a black shirt, and black pants. (Imagine M.C. Hammer pants.) Golden fingerless gives and black combat boots.
Personality: Not very noticed for a fourth of the time, but basically everywhere. Loyal, confident, constantly makes jokes, but short temper. Can be as crazy as Sherlock. Great with advanced technology and history. Loves tea and can be cryptic, almost to a(n annoying) habit.

I burst through the room. "Sorry, sorry! I know I'm late, but I- I uh. I was uh- parked far away," I explained. I knew they wouldn't believe what my "ride" was. Then, I realized that someone had shot out of their seat to attack someone else. I rushed forward and held them back. "Hey, Edward, good to see you again!" I said. I knew most of the fandoms here, but I doubted three fourths of them recognized me.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 47924

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:51 pm

((Awe, DANG IT!!! my plan is ruined now!))) I strolled into class late and expected to get reprimanded, but the teacher was already occupied, so I slipped into an empty seat to the side of the classroom, next to the wall.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:54 pm

"Lemme go! No one calls me short and get's away with it!" I shouted and tried to get out of Zane's grip. Zane always had to act like my sister! I would say mother... but she died when we were young. And our father left before she died. It had been just my sister and I for years. We stayed with a family friend though, so things worked out. But even though she's my younger sister, Al, short for Alexis, was always trying to keep me out of trouble. I was still fighting to get free and take my revenge for being called short but I was dragged out into the hallway."Let go of me, Zane! I can't forgive them! They called me short!"
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:02 pm

((You do know my character is a male, right?))

"But, they did not call you weak as far as I know. Strong and intelligent people can come in many sizes," I said.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:14 pm

I watched as Zane dragged the short kid out into the hall. I rolled my eyes. Newbies.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:17 pm

"Wow are they always like this?" I quietly asked the person next to me.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 52999

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:18 pm

((Me?))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:20 pm

((Yeah sorry I should've specified))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:23 pm

((That's ok!)) I looked at the girl next to me. "How would I know? As far as I know, I'm the only one in this class who's been here before."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:34 pm

"Oh ok"
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Unable to think of any great comeback I just said "Whatever" and walked back into the classroom. The teacher glanced back up as Zane and I walked back inside. He glared at me and shook his head. I froze.
"Take you stuff and go to the principal's office." He grunted. I bit back my insults, grabbed my bag and put one of the straps over my shoulder. I grabbed my electronics and stormed out of the class.
"Jeez. I'm only human. I make mistakes, I overreact sometimes." I paused. "Okay, I might have overdone it back there had it not been for Zane stepping in." I admitted. I probably would have beaten up both the teacher and the student who insulted me. I walked into the office which is connected to the principal's office. The office lady barely glanced up. She must have seen the tense look on my face and realized that I was here to see the principal. School had barely started and I'm already getting into trouble. I really need someone to keep me out of trouble...
The principal talked out of his office. He didn't seem like the kind of guy to be a principal. He had dark skin and was quite muscular. He might even be able to take me down in a fight.
"Ah, Edward Alchemist. I figured I would be seeing you here today. I just didn't think it would be this early into the day." He looked at his watch. "You got into trouble in the first 15 minutes of class?" He asked. I just nodded dully. "I knew it was a bad idea letting you join this acadamy. I bristled at that comment.
"I'm sorry I'm not a perfect angel. I'm just a human. Humans make mistakes." I snapped. He led me into his office.
"I'm going to have to punish you already." He said.
"Hey! It was the teacher and that other kid's fault! They called me short!" I cried.
"But you tried to act on that. Let it roll off your back." He pointed out. "How will I punish you and teach you to behave at the same time? He asked himself. I crossed my arms against my chest. He probably wouldn't be able to come up with anything. "Ah, I know!" He said suddenly and my small hoped dropped. "I'll stick you with a student who has proved to be responsible and doesn't get into trouble!" He said. He pointed to one of the seats by his desk. "Sit. Don't move until I get back, understood?" I nodded dully. Things were taking a turn for the worse. ((Guys, the second year student he calls down to help take care of Ed is John Smith))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:33 pm

'Dang it, dang it, dang it!' I kept repeating to myself mentally. I know that I probably shouldn't get into other people's buisness, but I just can't help it! I love helping people, it's what I do! That, and come up with tons of uncannon ships, but that's not the point! The point is, I wonder if anyone will notice me today? Two of the big fandoms were here already, but the triangle wasn't complete. I was hoping on getting in on at least one of their good sides!
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:50 pm

"John, this is really interesting." I said while crouched down pulling string out of the carpet. I quickly jumped up. why wasn't John replying? I turned around in a circle and shrugged. He must have went to class. I tried to remember what class I had first. I hope I hadn't deleted it. I had deleted it. I started trying to track John. Maybe he knew where I was supposed to be.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10217

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:08 pm

A voice came on the intercom. I expected morning announcements, but instead I heard my name. "John Smith, please come down to my office. I would like to see you. Thank you." Great. What did I do? I wondered. I got up and gathered my stuff, nodding to the girl who was sitting next to me. "Well, that's my cue. Time to go see what's up." I said, walking to and out the door. I got to the office and the lady did a double take. "John? What are you doing here?" she asked in surprise. I shook my head. "I don't know, Mrs. P, I don't know." I replied. Obviously she hadn't heard the intercom come on and ask me to come to the office. I walked into the principals office and stopped in the doorway. "You called, sir?" I said, looking at the kid sitting in one of the chairs. "Yes, I did. Thank you John for coming. Have you met Edward, yet?" I shook my head and replied, "No, not really. We may be in the same class, but I haven't introduced myself to anyone yet. Well, besides Sherlock, but she already know's who I am." He nodded. "Right. I assume you saw the little outburst earlier, am I correct?" This time I nodded. "I caught most of it." "Good. Well, since school has only just started, it would be a pity to start handing out detention so soon. I was hoping that I could count on you to help school Edward in proper behavior, meaning I want you with him 24/7 if possible, make sure he doesn't have anymore outbursts, alright?" I admit, I was a little uncomfortable with this request, but I nodded anyway, doing my best to keep a straight face. "Good. You will start now. I'll write you a note for your teacher explaining things, okay? Keep the note until I tell you otherwise. Use it as often as needed. Please sit down while I write the note." I went and sat next to the kid, Edward. I sighed. Could have been worse.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:23 pm

I sighed loudly. They both turned and looked at me.
"What?" I snapped. "I'm not some little kid that needs to be watched over constantly!" The principal sighed.
"No, you aren't a little kid, but you are acting like one. Try being mature." He groaned. I bristled at that.
"It's not a matter of being mature! They insulted me, so they should be in trouble, too!" I cried defiantly.
"Edward Alchemist!" He shouted suddenly, making John jump and making me shut up instantly. "Get yourself under control! If you keep acting like this than I will have to have you expelled!" I froze. I didn't want to be expelled. This was one of the greatest high schools. Getting into it was very hard. I wasn't going to do something rash and ruin what I had worked so hard for. "Good. You've calmed down."
"Sir... I am not the only one who is to blame for that." I said, being careful not to raise my voice. He sighed.
"I'll talk to them. This arrangement might not be permanent. If you behave better than you can go places on your own." He paused and picked up the piece of paper he had been writing on. He handed it to John. "Take this to your teacher. It will excuse you from being late to class, and let him know to send the other student who provoked Edward in and for him to talk to me later." He explained. John nodded and we walked out of the office and into the hall. I hung my head. I'm so stupid sometimes.
"Uh, hi." I said awkwardly to John. This was going to be very weird. He probably hated me now. If he didn't hate me yet than he would soon enough.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:36 pm

I quickly made my discission. "Follow me." I said, turning down a hall toward the parking lot.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:15 pm

I quickly looked around class. It started, but some people were missing. Where was Supernatural? I needed advice on how to resurrect a dead character!
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:04 pm

"Do you like space?" I asked as I pushed the door to the outside open. I held it for Edward as I awaited his reply.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:50 pm

"What do you mean? Like, sure. I like having some distance between me and others. I don't like cramped place either." I said, unsure with what he meant by it. why would he ask me if I like space? That had nothing to do with anything, it had come out of nowhere!
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:52 pm

"No, like outer space. Up there." I said, pointing at the sky.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next