Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Markus High (Just join in RP)

+5
TheRose
awsomejo
Dean Winchester
Queen Reyna Arellano
awkward.pluto
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) Empty Markus High (Just join in RP)

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:57 pm

(((oops. I forgot to say that that last post was Grey's POV... You guys will probably guess that it is Grey anyways...)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10206

Back to top Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) Empty Re: Markus High (Just join in RP)

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:02 pm

((My turn!)) I gasped, my eyes flying wide open. I looked around, trying to figure out where I was. I was hyperventilating like crazy. As I slowly put the pieces together, I calmed down. Markus and Zyta were staring at me. Quizzically, I asked, "What?"
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8745

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:49 pm

I was shouting the whole time. Some jerk wad who I established as the leader separated me and Tina! This made things harder. I stepped on one guys foot, elbowed the other in the face and tried to run.
Of course, it took them five minutes to capture me again. They made a record for worst guards I have faced. When I told them that, the guard with a bloody nose that I caused gave me a slap.
Boys will be boys, and they really should search me. I wasn't hiding anything in my jacket, but most guards would check. So, the bottom line was, these guards still had my sword, and I was in a cell. I didn't know how to break out of a cell either.
I checked my watch after an hour, and smiled. He should be coming soon. He or she. He for my... guy friend, she for my best friend. Hopefully both.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 47913

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:45 pm

(((oh... no... my post didn't post... I wrote it an hour ago...)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:52 pm

((Are you going to rewrite it?))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:09 pm

((Evidently not right now...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:27 pm

((Yeah, I'm going to bed. Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow!))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:47 pm

((Good night!))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Markus' POV:
Zyta jumped to her feet. She left her paper unattended on the table. I snuck a peek. It was amazing! Was that... me? Did I really look like that? There were also some unfinished people by me. It wasn't completed enough to tell who they were. Still, Zyta's art was amazing. I haven't met very many people who can draw like that, it was amazing. Zyta noticed me looking at it and snatched it from off the table.
'I told you! I don't like people looking at my art, especially not when it's not finished. You can see it when it's done." She snapped. She looked at Annalee slightly suspiciously. "Hi..." Zyta said slowly.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12097

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:15 pm

"You were... drawing?" I asked.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:19 pm

(((I had gotten in trouble for not doing my homework, so I didn't rewrite it... but now I will!)))
Tina POV:
When I woke up, I was in someplace different. I looked at the walls, steel. Probably not a good place. I tried to move but, I couldn't; I was too weak. This time when I passed out, It felt like I had only been out for a few seconds, but I no idea how long it could have really been. I felt a presence of thoughts, and listened in. I learned that he kidnapped me but now is protecting me... and he thought I was pretty. I Thought that deserved some trust, so I convinced him that he was hearing a voice in his head, or basically just spoke in his mind. 'The girl you kidnapped is named Tina.'

Grey POV:
I was lost in my own thoughts when, a soft female voice told me that the girl's name was Tina. It was good to have a name for her. Why was I hearing a voice though?
'Why are you in my head? Who are you? Yeah. Start with that. State your name rank and intention."
'Tina, prisoner.... fun?'
'Oh! You're... oh.'
'Who are you?'
'Grey, soldier, .....power?' I wasn't sure why I had joined John, but power seemed good enough.
'Grey... Hey, Is your hair Grey?'
'Yes... Why do you ask?'
'Hey! You stole Tina's friend's sword!'
'It was an epic sword!'
'Tina would like to go back to her friend's now.'
'I can't let you out!' I almost shouted out loud.
'Well, why not?'
'As soon as you are awake, I have to tell John.'
'Who's that?'
'You don't know who John is?'
'Should Tina know John?'
'Yeah, she sh-- wait, Why are you speaking in third person?'
'Oh, well, Tina keeps passing out and she had forgotten all her friends.'
'And now you speak differently.' It was amazing. She must have been through a lot lately.
'Tina doesn't understand by what you mean differently.'
'Never mind.'
'Okay. So, why can't Tina leave?'
'Well, when I brang you to John, the mastermind behind all around you, he told me to tell him as soon as you wake up. He didn't want to put you through the invention until you were conscious.' (((GUYS GUYS I JUST SPELLED CONSCIOUS CORRECTLY FIRST TRY! YES!)))
'Brought.'
'What?'
'Use brought instead of brang.'
'Oh.' She forgets how to speak correctly, yet grammar still matters. She must be intelligent.
'Anyway, What is the Invention?'
'Well, It's this table thing, and it hurts, but it gives you powers and sometimes changes your hair color. That's why Markus's hair is white. Do you remember Markus?'
'Tina has re-met him, so she knows who you are talking about.'
'Well, It made his hair white, before it was readjusted. My hair was once blonde, then white and now grey.'
'His hair wasn't always white?! That's hard to imagine. But, your grey hair looks good on you.'
'Uhm, Thanks.' I tried not to blush. No one around me could know that she was awake. It was hard, considering that SHE was the one who complimented my hair. Tina did.
'Your welcome.'
I didn't know what else to say, but luckily, she said something.
'Tina needs to go help her friends.'
'Your friends, they... they work against John. I can't...' I sighed, in my head, I don't know how it worked... but it did.
'You don't seem evil.'
'Well, I'm not really... I don't want to... aurgh.'
'Tina understands. You seem kind hearted, like you got into this for fun and now you are trapped.'
She understood perfectly, but she seemed too sweet and too innocent to ever be in the situation I was in. She just... understood me. No one had ever understood me so well.
'Tina has never been in your situation, at least since she forgot everything.'
'Do you-- wait, I never told you that. I was just thinking.'
'What is the difference between thoughts directed at Tina and the thoughts that aren't?'
'Oh.' I didn't know if that was cool, or dangerous.
'Tina still wants to get out of here.'
This is the moment. I had to make a decision quick. Continue being a villain, or save Tina. She couldn't just pretend to be asleep forever. I didn't want power anymore, I didn't want to hurt people, or steal things; I just wanted to keep her safe. She had grown on me. I wanted to be a hero; Her hero. 'Okay. We are getting out of here.'
'Thank You.'
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:43 pm

(((In about 11 more posts... Tina will probably be dead. I'm excited...)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:36 pm

((I spotted the quote!! That shouldn't surprise anyone.))

I was walking in the same place over and over, pacing, thinking. Finally, I broke the cycle and walked to the bars. A single guard was standing at attention. "I demand to see my friend!" I said in my commanding, tougher-than-I-look voice. "This is the fifth time you've asked in twenty minutes. For the last time, no!" He said. "I know five different styles of martial arts, and I will use them on you!" I threatened. "That's the fourth time, listen, Girly, if you could have broken out, you would have by now. So, shut up!" The guard said.
"Why don't you make me? are Are you chicken? Is that the power your master gave you? All talk, no action?" I asked. "Ooh, I'm so scared of a girl who is locked up and tried to hard to look like a cowgirl! If it's any consultation, you'll see your friend before the experiment starts," he laughed at the end. "For the record, I like jean jackets, and second of all, you're really going to regret this," I said, smiling. "Regret what?"
That was the last thing that guard said before a large rock collided with his head. He fell to the floor, unconscious as I smiled bigger. "Hello, Amare," I said as my close guy friend stepped out of the shadows with his usual sheepish grin. 
Amare Lux. We met at the monastery. He controls some elements, and had the world's most gorgeous brown eyes. Neat black hair and perfectly tanned skin. He taught me how to ram my elbow in a guy's nose to brake it. Super polite, that's all I'm going to say for now!
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:39 pm

((NO TO TINA!!!))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:13 pm

((OH MY FREAKING HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE, I MISSED THAT!!!!!!!!! How could I miss that?!!! BIG FREAKING RIVER SONG SPOILER!!! Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. NOPE.))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:21 pm

Tina POV:
Grey unlocked the cell, and it was funny to see him. He had kind of a ridiculous grin on his face, but it quickly went away. He cleared his thought, "Uhm, follow me." He whispered. He led on, and I followed.

Grey POV:
I unlocked the cell, very pleased with myself, and then I looked up and saw Tina. I forgot
how to think. I could have just stood there all day-- no, I have to get her out as fast as possible.
"Follow me." I turned and went the quickest way out. The secret back door. I suddenly realised there were going to be guards around. She complied as I held her like I was taking her to John. She must have been paying attention to my thoughts. I looked at her and she nodded. I would have to be careful what I thought around her.
'Don't worry, you haven't thought anything near as awkward as possible.' I heard her say in my head.
'I feel like I should shush you, but I don't have to, because you aren't really talking.' I didn't want to either. I quite liked the sound of her voice in my head.
'It's nice to hear your voice now.'
'You couldn't hear it earlier?'
'Tina's brain makes up a sound for everyone's thoughts until she actually hears their voice.'
'Makes sense.' I wondered what my voice had sounded like to her.
'A lot like Markus's because he is the only boy voice Tina has ever heard.'
'Oh.'
(((Now his voice sounds like Kean's...)))
We made it to the edge wall, and I realised that I could have teleported way before that, but I was new to that power, so It was too late.
'Just be greatful that we didn't get caught.'
'Yeah.' She was right. And amazingly optimistic. I telleported back to the school where I had kidnapped her.
"Follow me!" She shouted, but didn't wait for me, she grabbed my hand and started running. She ran into the school, through a hallway full metal peices, and into a room. There was other people there. I got nervous, and almost ran out but, Tina still had my hand. I didn't want to pull away, so I gulped down my fear and squeezed her hand.
'It's okay, these are Tina's friends.' she told me.
"Wait... where is zyta?" She asked and then, as if on cue, passed out. I caught her and lowered her to the ground, thankful for my first power of super human reflexes.
"We have to get her to the hospital." I told her friends.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:24 pm

(((Tina meant to say Rosalie, but, she was about to pass out.. so, cut her some slack...)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:35 pm

"So, Amare, what's the plan?" I asked, walking out of the cell. Long story short on how I got out, he froze the lock and kicked it. "So far, rescue you," he said. "How's that going so far?" I asked. "Pretty good. We have to head back to the school, though," Amare said. "Aww man. Why?" I asked. "Callidus is there," he said. "I know, I was there, but, yeah, now that I think about it, all my school... friends, acquaintances are there! Oh, and there's the adding factor of the possibility of Demon Girl," I said, stopping a ramble before it could begin.
"I don't know what's worse, that there's someone named Demon Girl that I really guess you made an enemy of, or that there's someone at that school called Demon Girl," Amare said as we walked through the halls. "It's a long story. And what can I say? I'm a magnetic attraction to trouble," I said, smiling. "Yes, but I like that, you always pull through," Amare said before leaning down and kissing my cheek.
Did I forget to mention he and I were in "like" with each other?
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 pm

((Lol she forgot Annalee's name?)) Oh my gosh. There was a really cute guy holding Tina's hand. "Wait... Where is Zyta?" Tina said before passing out. The guy caught her and lowered her to the ground. "We have to get her to the hospital." he said, looking up at us. I had to agree. No one should be passing out that much. "I'll help. But how are we going to get her there?" I asked. I didn't know his name, but that would have to wait for a second. Tina's safety comes first.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:08 pm

((I SHIP TEY!!!))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:22 pm

((It's a long story on how the ship names, "Tey" and "Zarkus" makes me feel better about my OTP.))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:26 pm

((Lol...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:40 pm

((can yo people not make me randomly burst into tears, thank, you.))
Zyta's POV:
I was so confused, and was about to voice it, but Markus beat me to it.
"Who the heck are you?" He asked. "What happened to Tina? And what did she mean by where's Zyta? She's right here!" He shouted.
"Is she okay?" I asked, taking the only available question.
"I can teleport us to a hospital, I'm Grey, I don't know, I don't know, and I don't know!" Grey shouted. "What did you do to your arm? Never mind that! We have to go!" I didn't know that to expect. I grabbed Markus' shoulder, and Annalee's wrist. Markus had had his hand on my shoulder and suddenly we were in a different place. We were at the hospital. A nurse was us immediately and called over some doctors and other nurses. They whisked Tina away, and Grey and the others followed. Then they took in my arm and whisked me off too, but in a different direction. I looked over my shoulder at Markus. He gave me a helpless shrug and followed after Tina and the others. I had some cuts on my face from that fight before, and I hadn't even realised it. Two of them needed stitches. One was above my left eyebrow, and the other under my right eye. After they got me an actual sling for my arm the led me to where the others were. Everyone was looking at where Tina was lying with worry. Markus was the only one to glance up as I walked in.
"If you say one word about how rediculous I look..." I threatened. "How's she doing?"
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12097

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:02 pm

((Staci, that's impossible. I know for a fact you're in a fandom that is literally nothing but tears.))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Grey POV:
I ended up teleporting everyone to the hospital, I didn't know I could teleport so many people, but I did it. I was proud, but I didn't have much time to ponder. They quickly put Tina on a stretcher and rolled her away. I followed, not wanting to leave Tina. I ended up walking along side a girl with long reddish pinkish purplish hair. She must have been through the invention, after it's revision. so, either she was John's niece, Annalee, or she was a villian. I betted on the first. I stuck my hand out,"I'm Grey, are you Annalee?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next