Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Markus High (Just join in RP)

+2
Willcryptos
awkward.pluto
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) Empty Markus High (Just join in RP)

Post by jesswrightica Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Here's the plot and my character:

Plot
"Here at Markus High, everyone has a power. Weather it be freezing ice powers or the ability to move things with your mind; if you have a power you go to Markus High. Here we will train you to use your powers. Weather that be for bad or good, you decide; but we guarantee a safe, helpful environment for any child with special abilities!"
That's what the pamphlet says anyway. In reality Markus High is a whirling pool of chaos and crazy! What makes it even worse for me, Markus Caesar, is the fact that I don't have any 'special abilities'... the only non-power kid in the whole school... great.

My Main Character:
Markus Caesar

Markus is just a normal kid going to a normal school, when his whole life gets turned upside-down. He moves with his family out in the country and the only school that will bus him to school is Markus High. This well known High School is known for training super heroes and super villains. Only problem is that Markus doesn't have a superpower. He's nervous about attending a school where everyone has powers, and so far he has made no friends, but an amazing enemy that goes by the name of Carnivore. Every week he somehow gets in the middle of some super hero plot and has to get rescued by someone. He can't take that anymore. Getting rescued makes him feel weak and useless. He's determined to not let any more supers save him again!
Markus is 16. He has shaggy brown hair that brushes the top his eyes. He wears a white shirt most of the time with a different colored plaid shirt everyday (With a green hoodie in the winter). Blue jeans and blue converse shoes are also part of his style. He has a generic backpack and freckles all over his cheeks and nose. His eyes are an almost vibrant copper color.

Rules:
  • You can't post twice in a row
  • describe your main character in the first post you post stating their name, power, and weather they are a super hero or a super villain
  • You may be different characters that help the story move along, but once you make this character, it is available to everyone to RP. The only character you control without anyone else RPing them is your main character.
  • Have fun in Markus High!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Markus ran through the halls of the school, papers flying out of his un-zipped backpack as he went. He skidded to a stop and turned down another hallway, trying to shake off the predator chasing him.
"CEASAR!!!" A roar came echoing down the hallway. Markus flinched, but continued running. He didn't want to see what dinosaur Carnivore had turned into this time!
Markus rounded another corner, bumping into a couple of girls with kitten ears, knocking over their chemical for undoubtedly a science project.
"Sorry!" he yelled back to them as he scurried away from the furious felines trying to clean up the yellow liquid that was burning a hole through the center of the earth.
Just as Markus was almost to the front doors of the school, where he'd be able to board his bus and escape Carnivore for another day, a flash of light blinded him and he ran into one of the awkwardly placed poles in the entrance way. Markus blinked his eyes, trying to get the blue and purple circles out of his eyes. He was looking at the ceiling and a horrible face with crooked teeth and yellow hair spiked up in the front.
"Tucker, tie him up for the boss!" He commanded, looking at his friend across the hall. Just then, Markus felt slimy tentacles wrap around him and squeeze nearly all the air out of him. The orange octopus arms jerked him up into the air and flung him against a wall. the kid attached to the tentacles had short clean cut hair, but a messy grubby boy to go with it. the boy with spiked yellow hair laughed gleefully as Markus tried to squirm out. the Boy, who's name obviously was Tucker, laughed a big dumb laugh.
"Why's it so funny, Zach?" Sucker asked, showing off all the brain capacity he had in those four words.
"Because he's still trying to get away, even though he can't do anything to help himself!" Zach replied, clutching his stomach and bending over, "He's a powerless nobody and yet he still tries to escape! How pathetic!"
"That will be enough Zach..." Came a third voice. Markus looked over to see his arch-nemesis, Carnivore. He was a red raptor this time, licking his forked tongue over his long muzzle. As he walked toward Markus, he slowly changed back into a boy with a large red Mohawk down his back and leather punk looking clothes. Markus gulped. Somehow, seeing Carnivore as a human made him scarier (though he would never admit to being scared).
"Poor pathetic Markus..." Carnivore stated, rubbing Markus's chin with one of his still clawed fingers, "A non-super in a school made for supers. Funny you haven't been crushed yet. Being weak and inadequate, I would have assumed you'd die the moment you walked into this school. But I guess you have your super hero friends to save you, don't you. Can't save yourself. Always relying on someone else to pick your fights."
Markus rolled his eyes. Carnivore always went into his villainous speeches once he had Markus cornered. If he really wanted to kill him so bad, why did he drone on about how pathetic he was and not get the job over with? Markus figured it was a super villain thing.
"The heroes aren't my friends..." Markus stated bluntly, "They don't care what happens to me after they save me. I'm just another project to them. Another good grade. But no more of that; I'm going to rescue myself this time! This time I'll fight my own fight!"
"Aww! How stupid of you to say that!" Carnivore said, changing one of his arms into a huge claw. Carnivore raised his hand, ready to swipe it across Markus's face. Markus closed his eyes and kicked at Tucker's tentacle arms, hoping it would be enough for him to get free! Nothing was working! Markus held his breath as he saw Carnivore's claw start to swoop down!
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Writers Points : 4021

Back to top Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) Empty Re: Markus High (Just join in RP)

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:10 am

Annalee Jone Lee
Powers: the ultimate computer geek. Powers all have to do with technology and some mechanical stuff. (I don't know how to write them out, so that is the basics...)
The looks: Annalee could be one of the popular girls, if it weren't for her powers. She has long brown hair, flawless tan skin, almond shaped and colored eyes, and the perfect frame for all of it. With slightly broad shoulders, longish arms and legs, and a medium sized torso, any guy would call her hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop it!" I yelled, looking on in shock. Carnivore was at it again. I had to do something! Markus was the only person without powers of any kind, or at least that anyone knew about, so it was injust to do what Carnivore did almost everyday. Someone really had to stop him!
"Leave Markus alone! What did he ever do to you?"
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8745

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:58 am

Carnivore stopped his claw right above Markus's face and looked over at the girl commanding him to stop. Markus let out a gasp of relief and panted to regain the breath he had lost while holding it. Carnivore snickered at the girl.
"And what are you going to do about it if I don't? I know your powers are no match for mine..." Carnivore sneered, running a claw along the bridge of Markus's nose. Markus could feel a small stream of blood dripping down his face. His arms felt numb and his legs felt tired. He glanced over at the girl. He wasn't sure who she was, but then again, he made it a point not to remember most of the names of the supers that went to this school. Secret identities and all that jazz.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm

"I won't update ANY of your gadgets, I won't give you any help in Computer Lab, and I'll hack ALL of your social media accounts and update the status to 'I'm a Supervillain! Come get me!'" I was serious. My powers made me capable of being the ultimate hacker, but I chose not too. I'd much rather be a Hero. Would you like being chased by everyone? No, I didn't think so.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Markus watched as Carnivore's face turned from smug to horrified. Markus knew that Carnivore wasn't the smartest kid in school and that he needed a lot of help in most subjects. Markus assumed this was because of his dinosaur brain being smaller than a peanut. And though Carnivore had the ability to change into any dinosaur he wanted, even he knew that he was no match for any super hero... yet.
Carnivore growled in frustration, "Tucker, Zach, let's get out of here. Markus just got saved again by his nerdy hero. We'll just have to pick this up another time. Have a good day, Annalee. See you tomorrow Markus."
Tucker unraveled his arms off of Markus, who fell to his knees, covered in slime and feeling numb. Before the three boys left, Zach snapped his fingers again, causing a bright light to blind Markus's eyes again. He rubbed his eyes as he saw the three bullies walk out the door.
Markus pounded his fists on the ground. Dang it! he thought, Saved by a super again!
He grumbled and glared at the girl, wiping the blood off his nose.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:44 pm

"What? If you don't like being saved, take some karate lessons or something!" I told him. I know Markus didn't like it when 'supers' saved him, but if we didn't , he would have been dead by now!
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:50 pm

"You really think Karate can beat a flippin' dinosaur?!" Markus yelled at her. He wasn't so angry at her, but angry at himself. Angry at himself because he really did believe he was weak and insignificant in this school. He shook his head and pulled his slimy backpack back onto his shoulders.
"Whatever. You're a super, you wouldn't understand. Thanks, bye." Markus growled and stomped out the door and onto his bus.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:01 pm

I hurried to keep up with him, and got on the same bus as him. I sat down in front of him, and said, "My powers only do so much for me. And since they're computer related, they've caused me more scorn then most. But I've learned to use them to my advantage. You, you're the ONLY kid in school WITHOUT powers. Figure out how to use that to your advantage! All of us are special, you're just special in a different way."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Markus scowled at the girl. He had heard the lecture a thousand times from his parents before and no amount of repetition would change his mind. He was useless in school and he knew it. However, this was the first time a super had actually talked with him after they rescued him... Strange girl... he thought.
"What's your name?" Markus asked, "I haven't seen you at school before. Are you new or something?"
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:14 pm

I smiled. "No, I've been coming to Markus High for a year now. My name's Annalee Lee." I said, extending my hand to him.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Markus hesitated. He had been tricked by other supers into shaking their hands and then something horrible would happen to him like getting zapped by lightning or turning to stone for the day. However, Annalee seemed pretty safe. So he took her hand and shook it.
"I'd introduce myself, but it seems like you already know me." Markus stated.
The bus started moving down the road.
The bus driver, a fat purple skinned man, looked back at the students and grumbled, "Everyone sit down. We're going to the sky houses first, then ocean houses, then alternate universe houses, then the land houses."
That was the route everyday and everyday the bus driver would announce where they were going.
((I think: "Even though the route was the same everyday, the bus driver would still announce it." would make more sense.  Smile )
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:35 pm

I smiled again. "Don't worry. I'm not a stalker. I take it you live in a land house?" I asked.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:40 pm

"Yep. The farthest land house from school." Markus muttered, "Not that I'm a stalker, but what type of house do you live in?"
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:44 pm

I shrugged. "Land house. My parents aren't big on houses that could potentially fall out of the sky at any given moment." And my family was poor as dirt. I didn't say the poor as dirt part, though. That would have looked bad.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Markus sort of laughed at her comment. It sounded more like a pig snorting though.
Suddenly the bus grew wings and rocket thrusters. it launched into the sky, forcing all the student's heads to push back into their seats. Soon they were flying through the air.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:58 pm

I sighed. I loved it when the busses took off. "This part always reminds me of Sky High."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Markus though for a while. He didn't know that any super hero would even know what that movie was. He had heard some of the supers hated that movie because it was so unrealistic. However, to Markus, that movie had gotten the closest to what going to school with supers was like.
However, he also longed to be in that movie... Maybe then he, like the main character Sam, would get some sort of power too. then he'd be able to fit in with the rest of the students at school. Sadly, that was a movie, and this was real life. His parents weren't super, so that meant he was doomed to be a non-super as well.
Shaking his head from his thoughts once again, he asked Annalee, "So... why are you talking to me?"
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:17 pm

"Because you looked like you could use a friend." I said. "And, you know, I happen to be free most days. I don't really have friends, either."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:19 pm

"Why?" Markus asked, confused, "You have powers and you're not half-bad looking. Why wouldn't you have any friends?"
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:39 pm

"Haha, not everything revolves around having powers! It also matters what KIND of powers you have and how people think of you based on your powers. Mine seem pretty impractical to most people, and since they don't really look at you as a person, most people don't like me for anything other than making them look good in class, like Carnivore." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:43 pm

"What are your powers?" Markus asked, realizing he had completely neglected to ask.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:05 pm

"Oh, well, I don't actually know what all of them are... I know they all have to do with computers and technology and stuff... I can hack social media sites and accounts, I can update stuff, and if I have a song on my IPod that you wanted, I could transfer it from mine to yours."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:12 pm

"Cool!" Markus said. he genuinely meant it. He loved computers and technology. Especially video games. "Do you think you can help me unlock 'Dragon Tamer' class on my Middle Earth video game?"
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:15 pm

"Um, sure? I think I could do that. I could maybe even be able to just come to your house now... ish... We kinda have to land, though..." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:24 pm

The bus stopped and let all the kids with flying houses get off. the bus then started to drop out of the sky, turning into a submarine like thing.
"Come over to my house?" Markus said nervously.
it was a long way from his house to the bus stop. He was used to getting to his house by seven o'clock at night most days. He'd have time to do his homework on the way, taking various buses and on a good day he may be able to hitchhike a ride. But even then, he still had to walk a mile to get to his farm house... what would Annalee think of the long journey...
"Um, no. It's ok. I can just bring the game to school tomorrow." He laughed nervously.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next