Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe)

4 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and  poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe) Empty Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe)

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:12 pm

(Merlin (((female))): ?) *Out runs the monsters on her tail and into camp half blood*  whew.
(((So, we are doing this in texting style role play, stars are actions, single parenthesis are thoughts, no parentesis is what is spoken, double/triple parenthesis are out of character, single parenthesis are also sometimes what character is speaking to who... it makes more sense when you see it in action....)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10218

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and  poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe) Empty Re: Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe)

Post by Annabeth Chase Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:27 pm

((ok Olivia (((female)))
*runs over to her* Hey are you ok? That was a lot of monsters.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 53000

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and  poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe) Empty Re: Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe)

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:32 pm

(Merlin:Olivia) *looks to her right and left* uh,  yeah. I'm okay. Why did they stop? *leans to her left to look behind Olivia*
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:34 pm

(olivia:merlin) they can't cross the boundary line, it protects us. *looks at the monsters* hey will you help me figure out how many I can kill in a minute?
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:40 pm

(Merlin:Olivia) Yeah, sure!
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:43 pm

(((who is.. what? I'm confused.... Have you read percy jackson?))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:52 pm

(((im confused too))
(olivia:merlin) *Hands her a stop watch*
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:05 pm

(Jona((male)):Merlin & Olivia) INCOMING!!!! *runs through the crowd of monsters and through the gate, tipping at the last second and face planting in front of them, says with mouthful of dirt and grass* I'm okay... Bleh, nasty dirt... *spits dirt and grass out and make gross face*
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8757

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:27 pm

(((This wil take an interesting turn from what was planned.. hmm...))) 
(Merlin:Jona) *Reaches out her hand* Uhm, need help up? (Merlin:Olivia) *holds uppointer finger, mouthing "hold on"*
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:31 pm

((yep)))
(olivia:merlin) *starts bouncing up and down impatiently*
(olivia:jona) are you ok?
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:59 pm

(Jona: Merlin) thanks.
(Jona: Olivia) yep, i-i'm just fine. S-sorry if I s-stutter... It happens at the w-weirdest times...
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:03 pm

(Olivia: Jona) It's fine. *scans the monsters really fast and pulls out a pen*
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:13 pm

(Jona: Olivia) nice p-pen. What's it d-do? Wait, let me guess! *starts speaking really fast* it shoots beams of deadly light that kill the monsters and *gets so fast that none can understand him, pauses and clears throat* sorry about that. It kinda gets out of control when I get excited. B-but my stutter goes away w-when I speak f-fast. So it's k-kinda a win some, l-lose some kind of th-thing...
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:14 pm

(olivia: jona) Oh um no it doesn't shoot lasers. *uncaps it and it turns into a sword* my dad has an obsession with pens my brother has one just like mine.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:16 pm

(Jona: Olivia) ooo! Nice! Not wh-what I expected b-but is still really c-cool! Hey, who's your d-dad?
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:18 pm

(Olivia: Jona) *smirks* Poseidon Greek god of the sea.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:21 pm

(Jona: Olivia)*rubs chin as he thinks about it, nods* makes sense. Congrats. I don't know who my g-godly parent is, don't even kn-know if it's mom or d-dad. That's the f-fun part, I guess. *half grin* I don't know what to expect.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:22 pm

(Olivia: Jona) well I can help you at least narrow it down. What do you like to do?
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

(Jona: Olivia) *rubs chin again* weeell... I love to travel, especially on foot, I like to *speech gets really fast again*
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:28 pm

(Olivia: Jona) woah slow down a bit.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:35 pm

(Jona: Olivia) sorry... I l-like to travel, I love language, helping strangers isn't a problem... Hmmm... I like to p-pickpocket my friends sometimes... That g-good?
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:31 am

(((Sounds Hermes to me...))) 
(Merlin:Jona) Well, now that you are all good, (Merlin:Olivia) let's time you fighting those monsters.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:39 pm

(Jona: Merlin) What d-do you mean? Oh, I g-get it! (Jona: Olivia) G-good luck!
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:08 pm

(Olivia: Jona) thanks. (Olivia: Merlin) Ready?
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:28 pm

(Merlin:Olivia) Yup, I am. You ready?
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next