Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe)

4 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and  poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe) - Page 3 Empty Re: Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe)

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:32 pm

(((I am dying on Febuary. I can barely post.))
(Merlin:Jona) *Tilts her head slightly, looking at Jona, and barely smiles* (That's kind of cute..) *notices someone out of the corner of her eye, Points towards him* 
(Merlin: Olivia) Who's that dark ominious dude over there?
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10228

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and  poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe) - Page 3 Empty Re: Percy Jackson Fanfiction role play(Potatina and poseidensdaughter14... and maybe other people... maybe)

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:34 pm

(Olivia:Merlin) *glances at the person she's pointing at and goes bright red* Nico Di Angelo son of Hades.
((are you still shipping my character and Spencer's?))

Last edited by poseidonsdaughter14 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 53010

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:34 pm

(Jona: Olivia)*not as fast so she can understand* oh, that's because I'm saying it REALLY really fast! *looks over at where Merlin was pointing*
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8767

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:35 pm

(olivia:jona) oh ok.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 pm

(Jona: Olivia) who's this n-nico guy? ((Lol))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:37 pm

(olivia: Jona) *still blushing* he's a friend
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:39 pm

(Jona: Olivia) *looks at her* you sh-sure he's j-just a friend?
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:40 pm

(olivia: Jona) I'm sure.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:40 pm

((Hai! Why would I stop? They are too perfect!)) 
(Merlin:Olivia) *Notices the apparent crush Olivia has* I need friends, let's go say "Hi!"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:41 pm

((good to know, did you see all of the posts?))
(olivia:merlin) *hurriedly* but I already know Nico so you go say hi.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:41 pm

(Jona: Merlin) hey, w-what are we? C-cold turkey?
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:44 pm

((Hai! Why would I stop? They are too perfect!)) 
(Merlin:Olivia) *Notices the apparent crush Olivia has* I need friends, let's go say "Hi!"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:45 pm

((Um... You already posted that...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:47 pm

((I think whatever device she's using is freaking out))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:48 pm

((Lol))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:51 pm

((yeah))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:51 pm

((The tablket is having issues.....this is my last post for the night. will someone delete the extra posts of mine?))) 
(Merlin:Jona) I need MORE friends. 
(Merlin:Olivia) He doesn't seem like the type that will just talk to anyone, I need you to introduce me. *unknowing charmspeak* Please?
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:52 pm

(Olivia: merlin) fine, I'll introduce you.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:54 pm

(Jona: Olivia) i-i'm coming too!!!
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:55 pm

(olivia: Jona) ok.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:33 pm

(Jona: nobody) Yay! *really fast Greek* ((yeah, that's how you can tell he's excited... lol idk any Greek so I'm just going to leave it at that... XD))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:00 pm

(Merlin:Jona) I wish I knew Greek...
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:06 pm

(Olivia:merlin) you do you just haven't realized it yet. You can probably speak French too.
(Olivia:merlin&jona) do you guys still want to meet nico really?
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:11 pm

(Merlin:Olivia) Yes!
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:11 pm

(Jona: Olivia) Of c-coarse! hey, I already kn-know French! See? *speaks french really fast*
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next