Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tumblr Academy reimagined

3 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Tumblr Academy reimagined  - Page 24 Empty Re: Tumblr Academy reimagined

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 pm

I smiled. "That would be great, right Aiden?" I turned to my partner, who just gave some kind of dishearted, muffled vocalization as a response.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 47927

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:56 pm

I frowned a little bit in concern but headed back for home. Once there I quickly found the spare key and unlocked the door. Sumo's barking could be heard from outside. I opened the door and immediately a huge bundle of white and brown fur leapt at me, tackling me and nearly knocking me down the stairs. Grinning, I petted him. "Sorry for leaving you alone for so long, Sumo," I laughed.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12111

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:59 pm

I smiled and walked over to pet Sumo gently. "He's perfect, he's my favorite thing now, you all suck in comparison."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:00 am

((Isn't Kira so relatable?))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:04 am

"You can't keep him, though," I replied immediately. Sumo licked my face as if to agree. As I sat up I noticed my elbow reacting slowly. I touched it and frowned slightly when my fingertips came away streaked with blue blood. Gently pushing Sumo off of me I managed to stand up. "Let's head inside for minute," I called, both to Sumo and my companions before immediately walking inside.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:11 am

I followed. I wish Dean would let me get a dog. I wish I could confidently get a dog and know that I would return to it every time I left the bunker.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:16 am

I dug through drawers for a new elbow piece to replace my damaged one, keeping an eye on Sumo and the others while I searched. Sumo seemed to want Aiden's attention, something I determined was because he sensed that Aiden was still upset. Sumo was really good when it came to getting people to cheer up, and I hoped that spending time with him would get him to feel a bit less upset. Spending time with Sumo wasn't a miracle cure, but it could help distract him from Nic for a moment. I found the right piece and sat down, getting ready to replace it.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 am

Aiden: I smiled softly, petting the dog. "I wanted a special guy like you, but my dad said he'd eat all my inventions," I muttered, rubbing his head with one hand and scratching the back of his ear with the other.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:26 am

I smiled a bit before turning my attention back to my elbow. Removing a piece was the closest that androids could really get to feeling pain. I frowned uncomfortably as I removed the piece, quickly placing the new elbow part into the right spot before experimentally moving my arm. Luckily my elbow wasn't bleeding anymore and I didn't have to do anything else to fix the problem. I threw away the old part and returned to the others, patting Sumo's back affectionately. "You need to stop jumping on me like that," I scolded, still in a happy tone. "You are constantly damaging me because of that habit." I smiled at Aiden. "Technically I'm an invention, and Sumo has never eaten me," I told him. "Next time you bring up a dog mention the benefits and the fact that they come in all sizes so you could get a dog that is too small to get to your inventions or attempt to eat them in the first place."
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:29 am

"My dad doesn't like small dogs. He calls them 'annoying little yappers who leave bigger messes than their entire mass.' Me seems adamant on adopting every smart child he's ever come across, though." I thought about Harley and Peter, my best friends, the closest dudes I had to brothers.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:34 am

"When we get to your world I am willing to explain the benefits of dogs to your father if you would like," I told him. "I could even list them alphabetically." Sumo licked me again and I grabbed his face softly, giving him the attention that he wanted before making sure I still had all the files and heading for the door. "We should probably get back to the others now"
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:34 am

((Not gonna lie I skimmed everything... Also I officially hate build-a-bear. And I am going to say a couple things in response to your post Nathan because I am a registered republican, but I typically think of myself as an independent. It's much more complicated than people think and lot of other countries are a lot stricter than we are. Also Trump has been trying to get legislation passed so that families aren't split up unless it's absolutely necessary, but the republicans in the government aren't voting with him on a lot of things and the democrats in office are refusing to help come up with compromises. I'm sorry, but it's true. The pictures they use of the cages and all that and most of the family separation laws are from Obama administration, not Trump. Now I don't like Trump as a person, but he has actually done a lot of good as the president that no one gives him any credit for because they're too busy hating him and looking for reasons to hate him. Feel free to be mad at me, but that's how I feel and I'm sorry, but I kinda feel like I know how the government works a little better than you guys sometimes because I've taken that class and passed the AP test for it as well as passed the citizenship test... Now I'm going to go reread posts and try to get my characters back in))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 53002

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:39 am

((Oh Jesus Christ, we're back on this again. Screw politics and it's scandals and the screwy facts that no one can agree upon. Can't we just write and throw these political weapons in a fire? You two are not going to get anywhere bickering because you're both too stubborn to change each other's minds!))

I nodded and stood up. "Alright, lead the way."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:41 am

Liv: I glanced at the note they had slid under the door and decided not to worry about it for now because I was sure they would be back, I hadn't actually fallen asleep all night because I was trying to figure some stuff out.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:41 am

((I was just stating my side. That's it))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:41 am

((I straight up disagree but really don't feel like arguing about it past midnight. It's not like you'd listen to my points anyway because you "feel like [you] know how the government works a little better than [us] sometimes".
And we didn't interrupt Olivia's moment with Alistair, so you really don't have to go read everything if you don't feel like it.))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:44 am

Alistair: I studied her. "You didn't sleep," I observed. "Why?"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:44 am

((Nathan I listen and research all sides, I said that for a specific reason because I've taken the class and I know it's a senior class. That's it. I can vote now and I'm trying really hard to be an educated voter.))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:45 am

I shrugged a little, "Not tired."
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:47 am

((Also I really don't see this as an argument... and I'm not trying to start one))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:52 am

((You act like I haven't researched though, or attended all of my classes. I'm not ignorant. So sorry for because 1 year younger than you and being seen as an idiot because I understand the way Republicans care more about businesses and money than about actual people. Spoilers: I will never register as democrat OR republican because NEITHER should exist! So excuse me and my "liberally-minded" butt go through denial stages for you actually defending and supporting Trump. I will openly admit that really bothers me, which makes sense because he tried to ban MY PEOPLE from getting into the military and done a bunch of other crap to hurt people.
While I'm irked I also just gotta get it out there that Olivia not caring about Nic also bothers me. Don't know what else he could have done to actually get on her good side, but whatever.
I'm going to bed.))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:57 am

(("Don't divide into parties" George Washington said. "Screw you," John Adams and Thomas Jefferson said. Night, Nate!))

I frowned a bit, but I didn't pursue it.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:02 am

((I never said you were an idiot, I just said occasionally there's something I know a little more about because I know there were things taught in that class that aren't taught in other classes, that's it. I'm not saying you haven't researched. I would love to have a calm discussion and explain why I see things the way I do and listen to why you see things the way you do. The fact that they shouldn't exist doesn't mean they don't and because of that they do run the government. I'm not restricting myself to Republican views, I will vote whichever way I determine that I should through my own personal research. I'm not defending him as a person at all, I know he has said and done harsh things, I am defending the things he has done well which is possible to do without defending everything someone has said or done. On to Olivia, it isn't that she doesn't care about him, she's just frustrated about some other stuff and needs to work it out, plus she hasn't exactly been very involved lately which I fully understand is my own fault, but I don't exactly have the time to constantly be writing long posts about everything that's going on in her head. Plus usually by the time I have an opportunity to write something about that you guys have moved on to something else, and again I get that I'm not on so it's my own fault. Good night))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:07 am

"What? You're expecting me to be more upset, aren't you..."
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer