Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Born Reboot

2 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dragon Born Reboot Empty Dragon Born Reboot

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:37 am

Allura: I waved my hand. The siren holding the elf tightened his grip, lifting him off the ground. The elf began gasping and kicking out, but to no avail. I forced the mermaid to start walking, keeping her in front of me, the knife poking at her back.
Rondris: I tilted my head, looking at him. "You agree that the oppression has gone on far too long? That, in order to truly claim peace for our kind, we must take it by force?"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 47924

Back to top Go down

Dragon Born Reboot Empty Re: Dragon Born Reboot

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:42 am

Marina: “Ok ok fine I’m walking, leave my friend alone.” I walked the way she was forcing me, “Where are we going anyway?” I was trying to talk loud enough that anyone listening could hear.
Ash: “My friends and I have been advocates for mythics since we were five. We’ve tried everything and gotten bullied for it quite a bit. The others decided to hold back a bit when we got to high school because they didn’t want to be hated. So yes, I do agree because I’ve tried everything else that I was capable of.”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 52999

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:44 am

Alexander: I gasped as the guy dropped me suddenly, clutching at my throat as I curled up on the ground.
Allura: "No real destination, but a nice walk will do the trick." We slowly got further and further from the others.
Rondris: "Then join me. Please. I need you to help me win. To help me persuade the other mythics that only force is the way to get respect."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:48 am

Regan: I watched them drop Alex and tried to get free myself.
Marina: “Interesting.” I tried to subtly angle myself toward the waterfall or the lake, “There are some cool caves where we found our dragons, have you seen those?”
Ash: “Kidnapping them and forcing them to help you isn’t going to work, you know that right? You have to let them come to you, they have to realize it themselves otherwise they’ll never truly be on your side they’ll always be looking for a way to stab you in the back.”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:52 am

Alexander: I got my breath back and looked up, at Regan. I stumbled over, but before I could take more than three steps, a foot placed itself on my side and kicked me over. I tried to get back up, but a foot placed itself on my chest.
Allura: "I know what you're trying to do," I left a quick, shallow gash on her back. "Don't forget, I rule the seas, just as every bit as your mother. Oh, I can't wait for her to get here just in time to see me finishing filleting you like the guppy you are. The look on her face will be priceless."
Rondris: I hummed a bit in contemplation. "I suppose there is no worry in that... they will come to my side, once the humans get their hold on them."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:58 am

Regan: I kept trying to call my dad.
Marina: “Rondris is going to be mad if you do that.”
Ash: “Humans are stubborn, and we are still half human. The more you hurt them the less they’ll help you even if it is the only way. They’ll do everything thing in their power to beat you and find another way just to spite you. So be careful what you do to us halflings. We’re just humans with powers. That’s why we’re dangerous. That’s why we’re more powerful.”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 am

Alexander: I couldn't do anything as they dropped Regan. I started fighting when they pulled something out of their pocket and got on top to pin her down. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" I shouted.
Allura: "Oh, he'll just be a bit pissed off, nothing I can't handle." I stopped at one of the waterfalls. "This is good." I pushed her in so she would transform before I jumped in as well.
Rondris: I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. "I have many a halflings already willing to fight for their rights for freedom, my son. I do not wish to harm halflings. So many have come to me wishing to pledge loyalty because the human world has been so destructive to them. I open them with kind arms. I give them options for their chosen lifestyle."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:06 am

Regan: I fought back as much as I could.
Marina: in the few seconds before i hit the water I concentrated on what I had seen my mom’s attendant do to create the portal and tried to copy it as I hit the water, I had already figured out I was stronger in the water. Like when I pushed the mermaids away.
Ash: “And if you want their help, but they don’t cooperate what happens?”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:09 am

Alexander: "Ah, I wouldn't do that if I were you." I looked up. Rae was standing  at the other side. I had never been more relieved to see him in my life. Granted, this was only the second time.
Allura: I grabbed her neck and pushed her against the bottom of the pool, holding my knife against her face. I gave her a long, deep gash on her cheek.
Rondris: "According to you, I leave them be." I hummed a bit and looked to the distance before I turned back to him. "Become my advisory. I could need a little compassion on my side."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:12 am

Regan: I relaxed a tiny bit when I saw Rae.
Marina: I was pissed now, like when the mermaids stabbed Leandro, she was obnoxious and didn’t deserve to have a son like Leandro, I focused on the water and imagined pushing her as far away from me as I could.
Ash: “Only if you swear my friends will be ok. If I lose any of them I leave in an instant, Are we clear?”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:15 am

Rae: I drew my bow and three arrows. I had them all nailed in various crippling places the next second. I set my bow down and rushed over to Alexander. "My Lord, are you alright?"
Allura: I laughed when her simple wave magic brushed by me. "You think your basic level magic can hinder me?" I left a cut on her shoulder.
Rondris: "I will never kill any of your friends." I held out my hand. "I vow to it."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:19 am

Regan: “We need to help Marina.” I bolted in the direction they went.
Marina: I decided to go a different route and headbutt her in the nose.
Ash: “None of your followers/slaves/servants will kill them either. Right?”

Last edited by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:21 am

Rae: I ran after her, but Leandro quickly took the lead. The water must have fueled him, made him more powerful. He was faster than Alexander, who, to my understanding, was a champion runner.
Allura: I reeled from the force before I swiped at her, my claws raking across her stomach.
Rondris: "Of course."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:27 am

Regan: I was slower than them all, I would’ve tried flying, but I didn’t think my wings would do well in the rain.
Marina: I was honestly fading in and out of consciousness, but I knew that if I passed out it was over so I fought to stay awake.
Asher: I nodded and shook his hand.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:30 am

Leandro: I could feel my mother's presence. I quickly turned and dove into the water, swimming down and pulling her off of Marina.
Allura: I stared at the both of them, but then I knew what Rondris did. I quickly slipped away into one of my own portals.
Rondris: I smiled. "Did anyone yet tell you? I give all halflings a special mark, signifying their mark in my ranks. It's required, I'm afraid, but it won't hurt you nearly as much because you're dragon."

Last edited by Queen Reyna Arellano on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:34 am

Marina: I relaxed a bit when she left, but I was still having a hard time staying awake so my words were a bit slurred, “I don’t think your mom likes me much.”
Ash: “I actually did hear about that. One of my friends was told to watch for it.”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:36 am

Leandro: I gently held her. "No, no, no..." I kissed her forehead. "Don't pass out on me, mamacita, I'm getting you help." I started swimming, dragging her with me to the surface.
Adrina: I walked out of the woods, seeing a group of mythics by the water. "Where is my daughter?" I asked them.
Rondris: "Then I feel the need to place it somewhere else. If you don't mind, can you remove your shoe and sock?"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:38 am

Marina: “I’m not passing out dummy,” I mumbled.
Regan: “In the water, Leandro dove in after her.”
Ash: I nodded slightly and did as I was told.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:41 am

Leandro: "Yes, you are, idiota." Our heads broke surface. I pulled her to the edge.
Adrina: I reached over and helped pull Marina out. "Rae, please tell me you have-,"
"Yes, ma'am," he started digging into his pouch for the salve and bandages. "Where is Sanabit?" I looked at Regan.
Rondris: "This will feel like a tickle, bare with me." I gently pressed my thumb against the sole of his foot, branding him with my mark: an R and an H together, the illusion of flame coming off of it. "There."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:44 am

Regan: I picked her up, she had wrapped around my ankle while I was running, but let go when I stopped, “Here.”
Marina: “No I’m not, I’m not stupid.”
Ash: “That felt really weird.”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:47 am

Adrina: I gently set Sanabit down on top of her torso wounds. I gently placed the magic salve and a bandage on her face. "I'm sorry it took me so long."
Leandro: I didn't reply, I just gently grabbed her hand with mine and pressed it against my lips, closing my eyes, trying to calm down. The rain had stopped.
Rondris: "It would have been less weird if it was the shoulder." I stood up and patted him on the bad. "Is there anything else you would like to inquire of me?"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:48 am

Marina: “It’s ok, I was moving, makes me harder to find.”
Ash: “Is there a good way for me to contact you?”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:51 am

Adrina: I sighed and looked down at her. "I must leave again. The salve should help. I'm sorry."
Rondris: "Yes." I pulled out a pen and paper. "Here is my cell phone number, and if that fails, you do have fire speak. Just, trace the edge of a reflective surface with fire, say my name, and I shall appear. Or, you know, you could... Face Time me, but my palace has bad service, you know?" I handed him the paper.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:55 am

Marina: I frowned a bit, “Oh, ok.”
Ash: I laughed a bit, “Good to know, how do I get back to my camp sight?”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:57 am

Adrina: I looked at the siren before back at her. "You're in good hands." I stood up and started walking to the water.
Rondris: I held out my hand to him. "Ready to fly?"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next