The Power of the Eyes

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Power of the Eyes

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:33 pm

I started the brainwashing session. This would teach her to be obedient to her father, the organization, and how to use her powers for us.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41498

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:42 pm

I paid attention, but something didn't feel right about it.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:45 pm

It was a half hour long, but it wasn't the end of the brainwashing session. The entire thing would take the rest of the day.

((I want her and Emma to have this epic battle, causing havoc throughout the building while Mel tries to kill her, and it would just be a fun seen to write.))

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:04 pm

((Sure))

It still felt off...
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:06 pm

Soon, the video was done, and I unhooked it. "Mel? Are you okay?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:14 pm

"I-I don't know."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:17 pm

I carefully unstrapped her and offered her my hand. "Do you know what you need to do?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:29 am

I nodded a little.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:15 am

I nodded. "Right now, your father is waiting for you. But, there's a prisoner in the next room that you need to take to him. She will try to deceive you and she is highly dangerous."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:24 am

I nodded a little.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:13 pm

"Do you need anything, or do you think you can handle her?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:35 pm

I didn't know where I was, there were guards lounging in the room I was in. Watching my every move; it made me uncomfortable. Everything around me felt out of place. My heart was racing and my breath was heavy. I knew i was panicking and i needed to calm down. It was silent before I could hear yelling and screaming from rooms, who knew who or what was making them; although there were screams and yells I recognized. "EMMA!! EMMA WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled and pulled at the restraints. I could feel my heartbeat again, racing, almost beating out of my chest. I looked over for anything useful to use with my powers. There were a few things, small but tiny weapons. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the objects but no matter how hard I tried, nothing. Why wasn't anything working?

"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29